Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I have Mika's signature on my LICM poster, LICM DVD and Songs For Sorrow EP. They are all ordinary, so I'm not going to post pictures of them - not at this moment anyway. But they are nice. :wub2: I wasn't sure whether I wanted him to sign anything for me anymore, or if I did, his signature would have to be on something less ordinary... So I made these fan shirts for my dolls and asked Mika to sign them for me in Vienna. :biggrin2:

I didn't expect him to do a self-portrait, but he did! :wub2: He was going to do the silhuette, but he "messed it up", so he started filling it in with colour. It was so nice of him to repair it. :thumb_yello: I just don't think his nose is like that. :biggrin2:

Mika_shirts.jpg

Edited by Marianne84

I have Mika's signature on my LICM poster, LICM DVD and Songs For Sorrow EP. They are all ordinary, so I'm not going to post pictures of them - not at this moment anyway. But they are nice. :wub2: I wasn't sure whether I wanted him to sign anything for me anymore, or if I did, his signature would have to be on something less ordinary... So I made these fan shirts for my dolls and asked Mika to sign them for me in Vienna. :biggrin2:

I didn't expect him to do a self-portrait, but he did! :wub2: He was going to do the silhuette, but he "messed it up", so he started filling it in with colour. It was so nice of him to repair it. :thumb_yello: I just don't think his nose is like that. :biggrin2:

Mika_shirts.jpg

Love the dolls!

And oooooh, I got autographs from the band when Mika was here last year, but haven't taken pics of them... are we posting pics of the band's autographs?

I love that yours says To Angel...

i dont think its that special... just a normal "To *someone* Love Mika". im just glad he signed that pic. A few thought he wouldnt :naughty:

Wow... I thought you told him to write it to Angel...

He had enough prob. already so didnt wanted to bother him with that. Did with another thing after but i just couldnt resist :naughty:

th_100_1121.jpg

I think I'll have to ask him where he's looking :teehee:

naughty naughty boy :lmfao:

im just glad he signed that pic. A few thought he wouldnt :naughty:

naughty naughty boy :lmfao:

I thought he would... I remember a girl asking him to sign her shirt while she was wearing it... he looked down at her chest and said "Where do I sign? :blink:"

Here we go...

100_1132.jpg

Do you think he'll have a problem signing my picture??? :blink::tears:

I thought he would... I remember a girl asking him to sign her shirt while she was wearing it... he looked down at her chest and said "Where do I sign? :blink:"

Here we go...

100_1132.jpg

:roftl: He looks very concentrated :naughty:

Why would he have any problem signing your picture?

Here we go...

100_1132.jpg

He have moved on to sign chests now... remember he did it a few weeks ago :shocked:

Oh, I've seen you have created some T-shirts, well done!! - hmm, I can take part to this with my shirt, perhaps you recognise the motif of the happy-bottle :original: - ehm, do you find his signation... :wink2:

7qac-2p.jpg

thats very cool

aww amazing thread!!! :wub2:

well, despite i'm still Mika-virgin (according to DA :lol3:) I have two autographs from Mika, thanks to Miss_lollipop54 (:huglove::huglove:)

the first one is from Paris, June 12th 2009

(it's a pic made with photoshop, by Juliana from Peru :wub2:)

28wo3g5.jpg

and the second one is from Sttugart this year! :fangurl:

it says: 'To Cecilia,GRACIAS, I love the hat,♥ Mika, x ' (it's because I made a hat for him with my mum, and Kate gave it to him :wink2: ) it's really special for me, cause he wrote me in spanish!!! :swoon:

34yzlfk.jpg

Oh, I've seen you have created some T-shirts, well done!! - hmm, I can take part to this with my shirt, perhaps you recognise the motif of the happy-bottle :original: - ehm, do you find his signation... :wink2:

7qac-2p.jpg

oh i see it! :wub2:

My favorites..:biggrin2:

Mika signed my bag in Munich 2007:

25kkjgi.jpg

And of course our engagement bottle..:wub2: :

29ei4c4.jpg

EDIT: Sorry that the first picture is so huge..:blush-anim-cl:

Didn't know that, I stole it from Leator's post on DMFC and there was only a link..:teehee:

Edited by Sasje

aww amazing thread!!! :wub2:

well, despite i'm still Mika-virgin (according to DA :lol3:) I have two autographs from Mika, thanks to Miss_lollipop54 (:huglove::huglove:)

the first one is from Paris, June 12th 2009

(it's a pic made with photoshop, by Juliana from Peru :wub2:)

28wo3g5.jpg

and the second one is from Sttugart this year! :fangurl:

it says: 'To Cecilia,GRACIAS, I love the hat,♥ Mika, x ' (it's because I made a hat for him with my mum, and Kate gave it to him :wink2: ) it's really special for me, cause he wrote me in spanish!!! :swoon:

34yzlfk.jpg

yeah, if you havent been to a Mika-gig...

Edited by Dark Angel

My favorites..:biggrin2:

Mika signed my bag in Munich 2007:

25kkjgi.jpg

And of course our engagement bottle..:wub2: :

29ei4c4.jpg

EDIT: Sorry that the first picture is so huge..:blush-anim-cl:

Didn't know that, I stole it from Leator's post on DMFC and there was only a link..:teehee:

Looks lke he almost wrote Michael on the bag