Clothes you've designed that are Mika related! :D

So I looked for an existing thread about this, but couldn't find it anywhere. If you know there is a thread, feel free to let me know and close this one! :original:

I figured that surely I couldn't be only one who has designed something Mika related for me to wear. I've just finished a pair of shoes, and I absolutely LOVE wearing them!

So has anyone else designed anything else for them to wear? If so, let us know! And if you have pictures, please post! I'd love to see them! :aah::aah:

amy4is.jpg

ic7e4k.jpg

mtv9n4.jpg

2m33hb6.jpg

25ezons.jpg

nxvtqc.jpg

20i877k.jpg

250nmsi.jpg

2n6mh2.jpg

My Mika shoes! I think they're pretty groovy! Took me about 2 weeks to do overall!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh nice! I love when people make Mika shoes. There are some Mika related clothes/shoes that people have made in the All Mika Fan Art thread as well, if you wanted to see what else people have done. :)

I've also made some shoes, and I'm working on a jacket as well.

Lollishoes.jpg

Ooh nice! I love when people make Mika shoes. There are some Mika related clothes/shoes that people have made in the All Mika Fan Art thread as well, if you wanted to see what else people have done. :)

Lollishoes.jpg

Why are you so creative and talented? :tears:

Lollishoes.jpg

sh*t, those are AMAZING! how are you making them?

<would LOVE to have shoes like that>

Lollishoes.jpg

wow O_O I'm speechless

A MASTER PIECE!

as always :wub2:

(I've seen in mikasounds your other works! :aah:)

what kind of painting did you use? was it Acrylic painting?

Lollishoes.jpg

Wow, they're amazing!!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Wow you guys are all so artistic!! I can't draw for toffee, so I designed and ordered this t-shirt yesterday when I was home from school ill :biggrin2:

t-shirt.jpg

Not quite as stylish as the Mikasounds Blame it on the boys t-shirts but it was a helluva lot cheaper!

Plus its a male style t-shirt because I couldn't find ladies on the site :sneaky2:

Archived