The Serbian-Speaking Thread

keti

ima jedna akustichna verzija Love Today na koju sam ja otkinula kada sam chula ali je nisam sachuvala... i sada mi je jako zao :sad:

Hm. Ja imam ove sacuvane...

[YOUTUBE]Mb_v29EdfTM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]6uQD7pVjFlg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]RrlmkBs28Os[/YOUTUBE]

I imam jednu verziju sa radija koju sad ne mogu da nadjem na youtubu, sa nekim fotkama. Pa eto, ako ti nesto znaci...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: nasla sam jos dve. Moram pod hitno da praznim lap top! Ove sam skinula ko-zna-kad... ali eto. Jedno vreme sam skidala sve moguce akusticne verzije. Mozda je bas neka od njih.

[YOUTUBE]dqc-_bdXWuM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4eBNDkVVKCw[/YOUTUBE]

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

Ćao, moje ime je Marijana, zivim dugo u Italiji ali sam rodjena u Beogradu. Drago mi je sto sam otkrila da postoji u MFC jedna stranica posvecena Srbiji. Nadam se da sretnem nekoga na sledecim koncertima ili drugim manifestacijama vezanim za Miku ili snimanje formata The Voice u Parizu.

• Like 1

Hello, my name is Marijana, I live in Italy but I was born in Belgrade. I'm so glad to see that there is an page of Serbia on MFC. I hope to meet someone of you at next concerts or The Voice in Paris.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Deborah_Armillis said:

Hello Marijana and hello to everyone. My name is Deborah and I live in Italy in Lecce. I'm not from Serbia but I hope anyway that we can make friends and that one day we could meet at some Mika concert. I hope this Thread will get back to being active. Good evening 😊

Hello Deborah, it's nice to meet you here too . I hope to see you soon and I hope that the Thread will be active again. Mika needs all his fan ready for the next year, new music, new concerts. Nice evening to you

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 8:35 PM, Tmary said:

Hello Deborah, it's nice to meet you here too . I hope to see you soon and I hope that the Thread will be active again. Mika needs all his fan ready for the next year, new music, new concerts. Nice evening to you

@Tmary

Hi Marijana. Yes, hoping to see you soon 😊 Yeah, Mika will need the support of all his fans now more than ever 💪🏻We will always be there for him and him for us. ❤ We wish him the best for this new journey he will undertake 🎶💿💪🏻🤞🏻🍀🐞 Goodnight Marijana and everyone 😘

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 5/24/2019 at 3:44 PM, Tmary said:

Mika is back !!! Uskoro concerti posle 3 godine pauze

Finally 😍 Fantastic news. we can't wait for the tour to start. We are ready😎🤩