2010 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Antwerp - 5 May

dcdeb

Sounds like it has been a really outstanding concert! :wub2:

I've searched the YT to see if there is any video and among some snippets I found this

It's just surreal! :shocked:

Thanks for posting the vid Petra_ale!

I love it!:thumb_yello:

The youtube user who posted it is Paschje.

It is a great vid of Happy Ending.:thumb_yello:

You can see the huge crowd is really into Mika!

I wish I had been there.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the reports everyone. I am really exhausted after that freezing day and the amazing and wonderful Mikanight! I was one of the moms being Lollipop :-) It was really impressive seeing that crowd from stage; woooh I think there were even more people than normally standing in the Sportpaleis! And everyone was standing and waving and yelling! But as for the report, I will leave that to my daughter (who was the bride) as she is better in this! I totally agree with the ones written before (thx big girls and droopsytje) and I cannot add anything valuable here ;-)

I can't wait to see the pictures...

Black underwear??? I'm curious too...

I know of someone else who wore black underwear at that gig :fisch::das:

yeah very! :biggrin2: But i think its just grey and the black belt you can see on the piccies. Looks a lot like the mic. belt :aah:

who did? Sunshine?

Yesterday was my first Mika Gig, and it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! :wub2:

My parents and I arrived about 12.00 in Antwerpen! We first went some shopping in the centre and after the shopping we went to the Sportpaleis at about 15.00 - 16.00. I was number 94 so I was allowed to enter earlier and I was really happy! I had a great spot, second row before the piano! I think I saw some of you MFC'ers, but didn't meet you. I guess I'm a little bit shy :blush-anim-cl:

Mika was really great, he sounded amazing and he looked so happy! He was really enthousiastic and he danced a lot! And the vibe was wonderful.

I sang with every song and jumped a lot, my voice is almost gone and my feet hurt yesterday, but it was absolutely worth it. It was so great, it was the best evening of my life!! :thumb_yello:

I wanted to wait for Mika outside after the show, but my parents wanted to go home (we had to drive 2.5 hour) so I was okey with that because I was really grateful they wanted to drive me to the show.

yeah very! :biggrin2: But i think its just grey and the black belt you can see on the piccies. Looks a lot like the mic. belt :aah:

who did? Sunshine?

Would be nice to see something other than grey... he's been wearing mostoly grey for the past 3 years!

:biggrin2: Yep! :das:

What more can I say.This was my first Mika gig and it was really amazing:mf_lustslow:

Had only one problem; the guy in front of me seemed more interested in his beer than in the show ,so please stay at home next time !

I also wanted to thank Ingie for encouraging us to wait for Mika coming out after the show :thumb_yello:in contrary to the already known security lady...

We were the lucky last ones getting his signature before he said

"Au revoir"

A night never to forget , hoping to meet many of you in the future ;this was our first gig and certainly not the last one !!!

hope to find a lot of vids here as our camera gave up the moment the show started...:mad::mad:

Oh, I didn't hear that he said that ... otherwise I would have respected it and would not have taken any pictures ... feel sorry now.

I think he meant no posed pictures, I don't think he minded pictures of him alone.

Dutch MFC on front row.

2ce3zls.jpg

2ro50m8.jpg

Oh god, even there my make up was flushed already:roftl:

What more can I say.This was my first Mika gig and it was really amazing:mf_lustslow:

Had only one problem; the guy in front of me seemed more interested in his beer than in the show ,so please stay at home next time !

I also wanted to thank Ingie for encouraging us to wait for Mika coming out after the show :thumb_yello:in contrary to the already known security lady...

"Au revoir"

A night never to forget , hoping to meet many of you in the future ;this was our first gig and certainly not the last one !!!

hope to find a lot of vids here as our camera gave up the moment the show started...:mad::mad:

You're very welcome, as I said, they always say that, probably because they want to go home themselves:roftl:

"Au revoir"

Great you had such a great time! :biggrin2:

I've filmed the entire show so there will be some videos :naughty::wink2:

Great... so you got the whole intro too? :wink2::naughty:

Yes.

In Lievin I have the whole thing, in Antwerp it starts when the TV-show starts (so not the band sitting in the chair and dancing etc. because we were scared we would get smashed into the barrier when they came on, so we had to make sure we weren't first :aah: and then I started filming...)

http://internetradio.vrt.be/radiospeler/v2_prod/wmp.html?qsbrand=21&qsODfile=/internetradio_master/productiesysteem2/programma_od/21_21rapa.xml

the radio program

MFC to be heard from 1:15:20u onwards :teehee: (only available till 6pm or so tonight!)

Should you post that here? :naughty::aah:

Yes.

In Lievin I have the whole thing, in Antwerp it starts when the TV-show starts (so not the band sitting in the chair and dancing etc. because we were scared we would get smashed into the barrier when they came on, so we had to make sure we weren't first :aah: and then I started filming...)

Should you post that here? :naughty::aah:

aaaaaand quality? think you know what part im interested in....

How exciting!

Glad you had a great time!

Ooooh, exciting! Do you know if Priscilla ended up getting any pics of David for me? wub2:

First of all, not many pics from me this gig. I didn't want to take too many! It was way too much fun!!!!!! :aah: And maybe for the best because I had it on automatic setting instead of the manual one I use for gigs :doh: So the ones I took look like **** :)

But I tried to take one or two in lievin for you, will pm:wink2:

4583455243_596cf5167e_o.jpg

4584085122_680af24fb5_o.jpg

4583456099_bd6627e78c_o.jpg

4583455657_0713ca24ee_o.jpg

4584085734_1643954c07_o.jpg

4584085996_e4b91f0085_o.jpg

(:aah:)

4584084950_bf02d71ffe_o.jpg

More here:

First of all, not many pics from me this gig. I didn't want to take too many! It was way too much fun!!!!!! :aah: And maybe for the best because I had it on automatic setting instead of the manual one I use for gigs :doh: So the ones I took look like **** :)

But I tried to take one or two in lievin for you, will pm:wi nk2:

4583455243_596cf5167e_o.jpg

4584085122_680af24fb5_o.jpg

4583456099_bd6627e78c_o.jpg

4583455657_0713ca24ee_o.jpg

4584085734_1643954c07_o.jpg

4584085996_e4b91f0085_o.jpg

:aah

4584084950_bf02d71ffe_o.jpg

More here:

loooooove the first one :drool: thank you thank you thank you. Great pics :bow:

I LOVE your poictures, Droopsytje!!! Thanks for posting them :-)

:thumb_yello:

I can only agree with what everybody else has already said, it was AMAZING !!!! This was my 3rd concert this tour, having been to Dublin and London before, but this was the best !! The atmosphere was electric; nobody sat down from the minute it started right till the end. I was in the front block, quite to the right side of the stage, which meant I could see the backstage action too. I saw the lollipop girls getting ready and the draegon being set up which was fun. Mrs P was watching her boy a few times.

Unfortunately I had to leave just before Kick ass, because my aunt was picking us up, which was a shame as I was looking forward to seeing that the most. If somebody could post a video from that please????????

I would give anything to go to Amsterdam or Luxembourg. I just can't get enough !!

Wendy