REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Amsterdam @ HMH - 7 May, 2010

11pm in the land of clogs and windmills...bring on the reports! All 87 of them! :aah::roftl:

5e00f85e.jpg

956779916_6_pq4q.jpeg

---------

REPORTS

---------

Monie

AnnaMariaPetra

awijmans

jewel79

Boom!

Jazzy

Sylvana

mellody

Eva1401

melissa_holland

Madonnagirl3

elise_xx

DEMI94

Mika_Addiction

Marly

Nielo

Karimah

Sasje

celien

Biekje Part 1

Biekje Part 2

Biekje Part 3

~Wicky~

rockinbabzz

Sabine64

sharonkitten

Statue_of_Liberty

Sil

IngievV

MikaMadLuke

tiibet

couldbepurple

carien1960

sparkly1

RAK1

Freddiesdouble

Jojotje

Patricia4U Part 1

Patricia4U Part 2

mellody

Laurel

---------

PICS

---------

Droopsy

Marly

Marly Part 2

Marly Part 3

Marly Part 4

Professional pics 1

Floor

Starrats

sharonkitten

kaatje066

faballa

Hasibobberle

celien

Enniebenenie

Bienie

Eva1401

Blue

Jazzy

Jazzy Part 2

xYazz

~Wicky~

elise_xx's friend

Liesje26

Silke

Statue-of_Liberty

Sil

Marly (M&G Pics)

Monie (queue pics)

Hasibobberle (BG/LG with Mika)

Biekje (gig & backstage)

Biekje (gig & LG/BG)

melissa_holland (queue pics)

rockinbabzz with Jimmy

elise_xx with Jimmy

Diana (group pic)

Sylvana (band and LG/BG pics)

Sylvana (part 2)

IngievV (queue pics)

nevil (queue pics)

Karimah (knitted Mika)

---------

VIDEOS

---------

Freddiesdouble & Ingie's Stage Debut (during Lollipop)

Jazzy

Mika's murderous rampage

Jazzy

Queue footage

IngievV

M&G footage

kaatje066

Liesje26

Flash Mob rehearsal

Misc footage

Intro/Astronaut

Biekje

Big Girl

Biekje

Blue Eyes

Jazzy

Stuck in the Middle

Biekje

I See You

Love Today

DEMI94

Any Other World

Rain

Over My Shoulder

sharonkitten

Biekje

Billy Brown

I See You

Band introduction

Happy Ending

Jazzy

Good Gone Girl

Jazzy

Touches You

We Are Golden

Grace Kelly

sharonkitten

Toy Boy

Biekje

Edited by lollipop_monkey

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A tad premature? :wink2:

Nope. The gig should be over by now, and with so many people at this gig it's not unthinkable that some reports should start flowing in soon. :wink2:

People can always continue chatting in the chatter thread while we wait. :thumb_yello:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Knackered, exhausted, ready for bed. Great gig, great (long) day of queuing. Practicing the flash mob right in the middle of a shopping area was a lot of fun, we had quite some audience. Doing it during the gig was not as strong as we had hoped because not all of the participants were standing next to each other and tho it looked in the morning like there were a lot of people participating, in a room with 8.000 people it suddenly looked a lot less :bleh:. So not an extreme success but fun anyway.

Freddie and Ingie weren't pulled on the stage by Mika (the stage was too far away), he pointed at body guards to pull them out of the audience, they got on stage the same way the LG's and BG's did. We were so happy with it. I was especially happy for Ingie since she hasn't had the chance to be a LG.

He smiled at us a lot during the gig, he clearly liked our dressing up. I felt like being part of the show because of it.

There were personal circumstances that made us enjoy the gig less then we had hoped tho, but it is not up to me to go into details.

But overall a great gig, tho I think in Antwerp he was more on fire, talked more, was more emotional, but perhaps also because of the crowd who went crazy there.

Ok, off to bed now!

Edit: I just have to add that I am a fan of Imma, I stood right in front of her for the first time, she is amazing!

to answer some questions: Black queen darling, I can't tweet from my phone since I have an old fashioned one with no internet on it :roftl:.

Tiibet took group pics.

Bienie got a new camera, I don't know if it is the same as Mana's and Sariflors , if it is almost everyone here has got the same camera since it is the same as mine, a panasonic Lumix :original:.

Here's my report:

Let's say first I had a wonderful day. :wub2:

And it was great to meet such a lot of MFC'ers! There are too many of you to call everyone by name, but I was lovely meeting you all!

I arrived at the HMH-square at ten past 12, it was already quit crowded with Mikafans. FD gave me my queue number: 84! In a very short time no 100 came up and that was the last one to get a number.

I was told that Mika provided the queue with coffee and cake! I was too late for the coffee but there was still a brownie left for me:mf_lustslow:

The weather was not very nice: cold and rainy:thumbdown: But we had good company and a good mood so it was no problem!

At some point (forgot the exact time) the queue had to be formered orderly. When everyone had found their place, we were told we could go to the pub for a short while.

That was a very good idea: we were quite frozen! Tea was nice and warm, pub was comfortable, so we stayed a while.

Back in front of the HMH more and more people were asking us what the queue was for. "who is gonna perform here tonight?" When we answered "Mika." some people reacted as if they had never heard of him (how could they not have!:wink2:) others knew who we were talking about.

At five o'clock I went to the pub again for a quick visit to the ladiesroom, and when we sat there in the cozy corner of the pub they started to play Mika-songs!:mf_lustslow: But after the third song we had to leave because the queue must be formed at 6.20H.

It took till after 7H till we could go in, I left my coat in the cloakroom and ended up in row 3! Very nice spot!

There was dancable music, no opening-act.

Mika started at nine-ish. I really liked the opening: Mika 'flying' through space in his space suit and with his suitcase. Was cool.

I cannot remember the order of the songs, but that doesn't matter. What a wonderful voice he has:wub2:

I liked the aria Ida sang. It was like the opposite of what Mika did at the Concertgebouw: in that classical musicbuilding he sang popsongs, and now Ida sang classical music in the HMH!

Towards the end Mika killed all his bandmembers!:shocked: We booed, and then he apologized by saying it was rude of him and them shot himself too.

Luckily they came alive quite soon to perform again.

While he sang Lollipop, we (at least the once who practised the flashmob) put on our glasses so we could dance to KickAss.

When KickAss started Mika diseappered off stage, but the band stayed on. We danced, but I think it wasn't noticed very well. But hey: we had a great time practising it!

Forgot to mention FD and Ingie were invited on stage by Mika, but I guess they like to tell the story themselves.

Afterwards we waited outside (again in the cold and the rain!) for Mika. Took a loooooong time as usual. Jimmy came out real soon because someone texted him ("who was it, and what was the message?":blink:) and then finally Mika came out. We were told in advance not to use flashlights and luckily noone did. Mika was in quite a hurry. He gave autographs to everyone (I have one on my sleeve right now:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:) but he went by very fast.

Mika left, end of story.....

(Liza told me she saw Christian Louboutin in the neighbourhood too!)

I got a drive home from Liza and her father, now I am here: feet hurting like never before, I am hungry....but I have a great experience to look back on!

I will get a shower now and then to bed. Will read other reports tomorrow!

:bye:

(btw: I gave Mika the replacement medal I made, I told him why but he didn't seem to have time for more response then smt like: 'Haha, thanks.')

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

Here some piccies :biggrin2::

Our Mad Waiter:

P1000873.jpg

March Hare (and husband), red Queen:

P1000880.jpg

Queen of hearts and Alice:

P1000902.jpg

Alice making a white rabbit out of me:

P1000894.jpg

Playing card, Alice, March Hare:

P1000898.jpg

Mad hatter and white rabbit:

P1000921.jpg

Here's my report:

Let's say first I had a wonderful day. :wub2:

And it was great to meet such a lot of MFC'ers! There are too many of you to call everyone by name, but I was lovely meeting you all!

I arrived at the HMH-square at ten past 12, it was already quit crowded with Mikafans. FD gave me my queue number: 84! I a very short time no 100 came up and that was the last one to get a number.

I was told that Mika provided the queue with coffee and cake! I was too late for the coffee but there was still a brownie left for me:mf_lustslow:

The weather was not very nice: cold and rainy thumbdown: But we had good company and a good mood so it was no problem!

At some point (forgot the exact time) the queue had to be formered orderly. When everyone had found their place, we were told we could go to the pub for a short while.

That was a very good idea: we were quite frozen! Tea was nice and warm, pub was comfortable, so we stayed a while.

Back in front of the HMH more and more people were asking us what the queue was for. "who is gonna perform here tonight?" When we answered "Mika." some people reacted as if they had never heard of him (how could they not have!:wink2:) others knew who we were talking about.

At five o'clock I went to the pub again for a quick visit to the ladiesroom, and when we sat there in the cozy corner of the pub they started to play Mika-songs!:mf_lustslow: But after the third song we had to leave because the queue must be formed at 6.20H.

It took till after 7H till we could go in, I left my coat in the cloakroom and ended up in row 3! Very nice spot!

There was dancable music, no opening-act.

Mika started at nine-ish. I really liked the opening: Mika 'flying' through space in his space suit and whit his suitcase. Was cool.

I cannot remember the order of the songs, but that doesn't matter. What a wonderful voice he has:wub2:

I liked the aria Ida sang. It was like the opposite of what Mika did at the Concertgebouw: in that classical musicbuilding he sang popsongs, and now Ida sang classical music in the HMH!

Towards the end Mika killed all his bandmembers!:shocked: We booed, and then he apologized by saying it was rude of him and them shot himself too.

Luckily they came alive quite soon to perform again.

While he sang Lollipop, we (at least the once who practised the flashmob) put on our glasses so we could dance to KickAss.

When KickAss started Mika diseappered off stage, but the band stayed on. We danced, but I think it wasn't noticed very well. But hey: we had a great time practising it!

Forgot to mention FD and Ingie were invited on stage by Mika, but I guess they like to tell the story themselves.

Afterwards we waited outside (again in the cold and the rain!) for Mika. Took a loooooong time as usual. Jimmy came out real soon because someone texted him ("who was it, and what was the message?":blink:) and then finally Mika came out. We were told in advance not to use flashlights and luckiluy noone did. Mika was in quite a hurry. He gave autographs to everyone (I have one on my sleeve right now:mf_lustslow:thumb_yello:) but he went by very fast.

Mika left, end of story.....

(Liza told me she saw Christian Louboutin in the neighbourhood too!)

I got a drive home from Liza and her father, now I am here: feet hurting like never before, I am hungry....but I have a great experience to look back on!

I will get a shower now and then to bed. Will read other reports tomorrow!

:bye:

(btw: I gave Mika the replacement medal I made, I told him why but he didn't seen to have time for more response then smt like: 'Haha, thanks.')

Thx for the repost :flowers2:

cant wait to hear Freddie's and Ingie's report :aah: