Mikafan from Belgium

Lucinda♥Mika

Hi everyone!

I'm Lucinda and I'm new here, but I already like this fanclub :biggrin2:!

I just had my first Mika concert (Imaginarium Tour, 5/5/10) in Antwerp and I looooved it! I was kinda far from the stage, but it was still amazing. Next time I'll try to buy stand-places (don't know what the correct word in English is :P), so I can come early to get really close to the stage ;)!

After the show I waited for Mika and I got an autograph on my ticket and in my 'Imaginarium Tour 2010'-book. He couldn't take pictures with us, but I completely understand him. He looked sooo tired and there were like 30 other fans waiting for an autograph. Maybe next time, huh :D?

I first heard from Mika when he was on the radio with his (on that moment) new single 'Grace Kelly', I immediately liked the song and I went to buy his CD 'Life In Cartoon Motion' and listened to it over and over and over again! Of course I also bought 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' when it just got in the stores :)!

But it was the Imaginarium Tour that really made me Mika-obsessed! It was so beautiful, I still can't believe it! He sang so good (a lot of other artists can't sing as good live as they do on CD, but Mika just does it!) and he looked really happy (he made a lots of funny moves, which I loved :D).

I think I'll like it here, on the MFC! And sorry, sometimes I don't know how to explain something in English :rolls_eyes: ..

x Lucinda

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to MFC! Glad to hear you had a ball in Antwerp :D

Als je vragen hebt kan je me 24/24 contacteren. Ik ben de MFC vertegenwoordigster voor België en een van de MFC moderators. Ik ben franstalig maar ik spreek ook wat Nederlands.

Veel plezier op het forum!

Welcome to MFC! Glad to hear you had a ball in Antwerp :D

Als je vragen hebt kan je me 24/24 contacteren. Ik ben de MFC vertegenwoordigster voor België en een van de MFC moderators. Ik ben franstalig maar ik spreek ook wat Nederlands.

Veel plezier op het forum!

Oké :thumb_yello:

Ja Mika was echt fantastisch hé!

Groetjes

Can I ask you how you get al those pictures and stuff under your message :)?

:bye: and welcome to MFC!

i'm glad you found us! :thumb_yello:

your english is great!

if you read the FAQ (in the blue bar) it explains to you how to do it.

if you need more guidance, feel free to contact one of the mod or admin :blush-anim-cl:

:bye: and welcome to MFC!

i'm glad you found us! :thumb_yello:

your english is great!

if you read the FAQ (in the blue bar) it explains to you how to do it.

if you need more guidance, feel free to contact one of the mod or admin :blush-anim-cl:

Okay, I'll read the FAQ ;) Thanks :)

And I'm also glad I found this fanclub :biggrin2: !

Ja' date=' vond ik ook!

Het was de eerste keer dat ik Mika in het echt zag en het was nog 1000 keer beter dan ik had durven dromen :thumb_yello: ![/quote']

Het was inderdaad enorm goed! Als je foto's/filmpjes wil, moet je hier maar ns kijken :wink2:

Archived