REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Luxembourg @ Rockhal - 8 May, 2010

Christine

Here's the video Droopsy made :wub2:

In the end you can just see him looking in the bag ..

And then his reaction was like: :shocked: and then :biggrin2: but with open and sparkling eyes. :wub2:

I absolutely loved his reaction there lucky u:)))

Ha my sister and me are in the vid at the end:) recognise the security vests lol... I wanted to film him there but I was so nervous having such a gasmic man standing in front of me that I made the battery fall out of my cam...:/ loool silly me

Edited by Mikaleyshialicious

I hope someone somehow caught it, there were enough people taking pictures I saw in the video, so maybe there's hope :aah::teehee:

Oh and as a good girl I forgot to mention his shoes! I and the ppl around me were all in awe in front of his super glittery silver shoes with red soles!!!absolutly loved them...

and which mfc guy had those amazing colourful wings-shoes... loved them too! Me likeeeyyyy:)

Hey everybody... all I have to add is, even if I was at only 3 gigs (:((( ) I will really miss his shows and him of course!...

I am happy that I could be 1 row even if quite to the left and I really enjoyed the show... wonder where he gets the ideas from:) My personal fav. gig stays Stuttgart because it was so small and intimate, he was shirtless and even more chatty than in Lux:) but I'll hope he will be back soon and I wait impatiently for the next gig in Prague (where it will be my turn to understand nothing of what he will say:) !!!

I'll upload my pics on fb in the next few hours and send u the link right away:)

oh because you understood everything he said in Luxembourgish yesterday? I didn't :bleh:

Thank you all for your reports!

Nice pic Cath :wub2: Were you able to talk to him?

no, he ignored me, as always :roftl:

quite but maybe it was because of the french translation:) but I mean in Prague I won't understand a word... that will be funny:)

yeah I think without the French I wouldn't have understood a thing :bleh: yeah but I'm sure he'll speak a lot of English over there too :wink2:

aw... :no:

At least you were backstage and on stage with him and the band :thumb_yello:

yeah let's look on the bright side :bleh:

http://www.wort.lu/wort/web/fotogalerien/89792/index.php?pg=0 pics from our nr 1 newspaper

Mika warmed up the Rockhal

With songs as Relax, Grace Kelly and Big (wtf??!?) (no new songs?) british popstar Mika made the sold out Rockhal rave. The 26 year old lebanese-born is known as one of the past years of the biggest discoveries and really made honour to this name in Esch/Belval

http://www.wort.lu/wort/web/fotogalerien/89792/index.php?pg=0 pics from our nr 1 newspaper

Mika warmed up the Rockhal

With songs as Relax, Grace Kelly and Big (wtf??!?) (no new songs?) british popstar Mika made the sold out Rockhal rave. The 26 year old lebanese-born is known as one of the past years of the biggest discoveries and really made honour to this name in Esch/Belval

thx :flowers2:

fittosize_0_480_af3b663e0731257dd652a2c79fbebd69_fx7e4832.jpeg

:roftl:

I'm here with cath85 at her house in Luxembourg and looking at this thread. I knew you would post this picture Nina, you seemed to be eager to catch Mika's most "authentic" smile on camera!:naughty: And it is a great picture.

Concert was fantastic, just love the concept of the show, really well put together. I really enjoyed seeing the whole backstage side of it, the excitement of walking up the stairs to the stage and getting dressed my Mrs Penniman who takes control of absolutely everything. She is so charming and still singing along the words to her sons's songs behind the stage. Mariposa has just left, I hope she'll have a speedy recovery from her claustrophobic Big Girl torture mask experience! lol No I think she actually enjoyed it, but damn these masks were quite a challenge!:boxed:

:naughty: I love his smile :wub2: It was so great to meet you again, I didn't know you were coming to Luxembourg! And it looks every time we meet it's a brilliant gig, last time it was a tiny gig and this time a big concert! So different but I liked both so much. I'm glad you enjoyed your time at backstage, and your group pic with Mika is fantastic! :biggrin2:

@Mellody Karin, I commented your post but I deleted it and sent you a PM :thumb_yello: It was such a tiny thing, and really nothing to worry about, and I rather wanted to write here about the gig and not that two seconds after the gig :biggrin2: And I was so stupid because I didn't thank him in Amsterdam when he actually spoke to me... :roftl:

I gave him a small box there, and the box was meant to be as a present, but you can't give people empty boxes so I put some words inside (it's difficult to explain, small pieces you can use for crafting, like making bracelets etc, and I chose all words that can describe him) and he asked after a moment that do they have a meaning, those words. I was so surprised he asked that, but told that of course they have a meaning. I wouldn't give words without a meaning, would I :blink::roftl:

Btw, someone (Purple Cat?) filmed Love Today? It was fantastic, but I didn't film it. Can't wait to see it again :wub2:

You filmed everything :shocked: I LOVE you (and your vids) :wub2::biggrin2:

Yeah, I did :teehee:

Maybe it's best to wait untill you've seen them before deciding if you love me or not :aah: (I wasn't really paying attention to the filming so I have no idea how they turned out :blush-anim-cl::roftl: )

tiibet, like i just wrote you per pm, by what i wrote i just meant you said that he was talking to me while signing for you, not that you said i ruined your mika moment, of course you didn't say that. :wink2: but i just noticed in the video that in amsterdam he was talking to you while signing for me, so that's ok i guess. :lmfao::huglove:

bienie, fab that you filmed everything! :mf_lustslow: i especially want that teddy bear thing, that was so funny! :roftl: and the beginning of, hm, was it love today? or grace kelly? where he made some niiiice hip moves! :das:

someone threw a teddy bear on stage, and mika made some funny comments about it. :naughty: i didn't understand much, just saw his funny face expressions, and i think at one point he asked sth like "am i 3 years old?!" (and i shouted "oui!", think he even might've heard that, as he turned towards the crowd again and giggled :teehee:) :lmao: anyway, then he went to cherisse and tried to stuff the teddy bear into her hair, lol! :lmao: it stuck there for a moment until she moved her head and it fell off. :naughty: got a picture of it, but would love to see it on video again. ;-)

on the train home now, with the usual bad internet connection. currently watching my videos, and then will start converting them so i can quickly start uploading tomorrow (or maybe tonight... but judging from how tired i feel right now, i won't be able to do anything apart from falling into my bed when i get home). :wink2:

Yeah, I did :teehee:

Maybe it's best to wait untill you've seen them before deciding if you love me or not :aah: (I wasn't really paying attention to the filming so I have no idea how they turned out :blush-anim-cl::roftl: )

Knowing your vids they are great :naughty: And I just want to live that gig again :wub2: I filmed only a few songs, like Blue Eyes, HE, Rain, WAG, La Solitude and Lollipop. Haven't seen my vids properly yet either.

I filmed less, because I wanted to purely enjoy some songs, and also I really enjoy taking pics nowadays (more than vids) and I thought I can find vids later :biggrin2: