REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Lisbon @ Campo Pequeno - 11 May, 2010

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds fab with the golden hearts! :wub2:

did mika or his crew do anything special because it was the last gig? like, in luxemburg someone from the crew played the thunder sound when mika introduced david... :lmfao: - any funny little bits like that?

PART 5 - The gig

I'm not going to make a detailed report about the setlist, etc. because it was probably the same of the last gigs and all... No need to describe all that.

Mika looked happier than ever!

I know this was the only gig I went to in this tour, but I saw the same look on his face he had on some moments of the PdP DVD. :wub2: The crowd was craaaaazy! Before the gig there was about an hour and a half of waiting inside the venue, and everyone was clapping, calling for Mika, dancing, etc! I was soooo happy, it was almost sold out!

We saw Fortuné, but a girl behind me scared the hell out of me! LOOOOOOOOOK, IT'S MIKAAAAAAAA! :shocked:

I looked at Queenie and asked "up there, blue sweater...is it Mika or Fortuné?" and she said "Fortuné, definately!" :aah:(hey, I had never seen the boy, I had to confirm!! LOL)

People calling Fortuné, thinking he was Mika, even after we told them it was his brother...go figure... LOL

I got front row, right in front of the piano (Martin & Ida's side), and it was so amazing. I waved at Martin, and he gave me this huuuuge smile and winked, and I kinda melted... *fangurls*

They all looked very happy! We know portuguese audience is one of the best, but tonight was way better than I expected!

I can't remember every detail of the gig, to be honest...I'll do my best! :aah:

When Mika left the stage before Rain, and everyone raised the golden hearts, I thought "ZOMG! They're doing it wroooong!" :aah: but the effect was so cool, I forgot everything right away, and raised my golden heart too. Mika comes back on stage, looks at the audience and his jaw dropped... The smile on his face is something I will never forget, even if I live for 100 years. :wub2:

He also laughed a lot when we were TRYING to put the ****ing 10 meters long banner at the front row, messing the whole thing up, because we almost showed it upside down! :roftl:

When he brought the puppet on stage I screamed "LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON!" (sorry Ana! LOL) btw, I really think it does, not joking! :lmfao:

He made some jokes about the Pope, when talking to the puppet ("my grandma would kill me if she was here!", he said :teehee:) and talked about the football celebrations.

He said "Outside it's Tuesday, but here it's Saturday and Benfica won" and some people (me included) went "Boooooooo" :thumbdown:, and he replied "Hey, what do I know, I just sing!" LOOOL

The funeral march was incredible, everyone ROCKED! Best BG/LG/"madonna boys" ever! :roftl: (well for me they were anyway!)

After the gig they played Kick-Ass, and the band did the most hilarious routines I have ever seen!!! We were laughing our a** off! I wanted to record it, but guess what? Memory card was full! :blink: Someone did, I'm sure!

Brilliant. Everything was brilliant. I have a sore thorat, my feet, knees and back hurt like hell, and I'm sunburnt. But WHO remembers all that after seeing what we saw yesterday?

thank you sooo much for report! :huglove:

wish i was there! :roftl:

btw did he take his shirt off? :naughty: (sorry i had to aks!) :roftl:

EDIT: guys, sorry for my silly question but who is the Pope you talk about? You don't mean THE POPE like Benedict XVI, do you??? :blink:

PART 5 - The gig

Mika looked happier than ever!

I know this was the only gig I went to in this tour, but I saw the same look on his face he had on some moments of the PdP DVD. :wub2: The crowd was craaaaazy! Before the gig there was about an hour and a half of waiting inside the venue, and everyone was clapping, calling for Mika, dancing, etc! I was soooo happy, it was almost sold out!

when you see that PDP dvd look you know it's a special gig:wub2:

He made some jokes about the Pope, when talking to the puppet ("my grandma would kill me if she was here!", he said :teehee:) and talked about the football celebrations.

He said "Outside it's Tuesday, but here it's Saturday and Benfica won" and some people (me included) went "Boooooooo" :thumbdown:, and he replied "Hey, what do I know, I just sing!" LOOOL

"hey what do I know I just sing":roftl:that sounds so funny:roftl:

what jokes did he make about the Pope?

PART 3 -

Some MFCers were on stage (Jujuzita, Cazinha, Marian.............damn, why can't I remember everyone's names? :tears: (sorry peeps!), and they ROCKED! We were screaming like crazy for them, they did great! Congrats, everyone! :biggrin2:

The other two girls who went for LG were Sandra and the french skinny girl! Oh, and another one wich I don´t really know but she was very beautiful, skinny and she brought a top with flowers, does anybody remembers her?!

Obrigada a todos for the reports and stuff, I have got a bit emotional reading about this gig :tears: You've no idea how much I would love to have been able to go to this one, I love Lisbon so much :wub2: and THANK YOU PORTUGAL for giving Mika such a great audience :wub2:

I know there was a lot of resistance to Mika in Portugal in the early days (apart from the hardcores here, of course :teehee:) so it's amazing to know he filled that venue and judging from the reports and pics, he seemed to be blown away by the reception he got there. I really hope the show gets great reviews in the Portuguese media now so that more and more people out there will take him seriously and want to go and see his future shows there :biggrin2:.

here's a very good vid of AOW that fanOTico2 posted on YT...

I love his face when he sees all the crowd clapping hands and singing :wub2:

OMG i love this vid! Can't describe how touched and happy i feel when he's obviously overwhelmed by the crowds reaction - thanks for posting :wub2:

Ah, Mary, the report couldn't have been better!

It's almost 1pm here, I have slept less then two hours last night and got classes by 5pm... But just can't resist searching for pictures, reports, videos etc!

Really, it was the best gig I have been to... ever!

Being a big girl on stage was SO WONDERFUL, such an amazing experience!

I was in doubt if I would prefer to be a big girl or not to miss some songs, but whatever! I loved it!

I've uploaded some pictures on facebook. Unfortunately they aren't very good. Soon I'll have some videos on youtube also, I'll let you know.

Waiting for some pictures and videos of Lollipop, want to see myself! lol

And also waiting for my picture with Mika. As it was in group, another girls used her camera, but I'm sure she will post it soon.

Everybody was so lovely! Enjoyed every second!

;**********

Can´t believe what I found! See this!
Mary look to 0:23 that family, the one with the mika t-shirts! ! S!lvia, 0:39, look at us! We weren´t blured, YET! And now, at 0:58, Wonka, Olga, Mary and Assun, I think and some other "chicas", look who is with mad face, dancing, clapping! Bye folks hope you like it!

It was a really good concert and it´s really good for us and Mika that TMN made this video!

That video its so cool :D

He entered and I was like "ZOMG"...and he goes "Relaax", and I was like "ZOMG"...and Martin winks at me and I was like "ZOMG"...and then" they go "Wooooow" and the we go "WOOOOOOOOOW", and the Mrs. P goes "WooooooW", and then I met Mika and I was like... :swoon:

The end. :shocked:

Great report :lmfao:

and thx for asking mamaP about the festival thingy... i just dont get how they will find some on a festival... ask every person? have to wear a sign on our head with "Mika Fan Here. Wanna Be A BG Ot LG" :blink: ?

I'm fangurling soooooo much right now :fangurl: It's 5 am in the morning and I just can't sleep. :blink:

My first time meeting the guy after 4 years drooling over him. Please forgive me if I sound too hysterical, but I'll try to write every single detail... :blush-anim-cl:

I compleatly understand that... i did the same yesterday on 3 single messages from one ive been a fan of for more than 12 years that im going to hang out with before or after (or both) a guns n roses gig (he is a guitarist in gnr). I will be fangurling SOOOOOOOOO much :wub2:

That video from TMN with the hearts is amazing....you girls who came up with the idea were FAB!! It was such a success!!:aah::biggrin2:

And Mary, please fangurl on and on and on until August and after....you deserve every bit of it :fangurl: Finally your turn has come. :swoon:

Archived