Mika IMAGINARIUM Virtual Tour Book 2010

i cant believe i never looked at this thread before.. its AMAZING!!!

thank you sooooooo much for the pics!!!:wub2:

Amazing boook!!! woow!:swoon: wonderul pics!!!!

it's such a fantastic souvenir for Mika, mika's team, mika's family but specially for the fans!!!! :fangurl:

well done Mika! :thumb_yello:

92c3d63f.jpg

This is my favourite, I got him to sign mine on that page too:wub2:

That's one of my favorites too! Nearly chosen it as well for my autograph but finally decided on this one :wub2:

MikaSignatureParis.jpg

Sorry for posting it here again (already did it in FDs Mika signature thread :teehee:) but I'm still fangurling every time i look at it... :fangurl:

(Still wondering why he signed all over his body while there's so much free space besides?! :blink: But now his tummy says "you" - could be worse IMO :lmfao:)

Love this book!!! :wub2:

His tummy says you :thumb_yello::roftl:

The detail on MFC is incredible:aah:

:lmfao:

I chose the mirrow pic for the signature :thumb_yello: It was my favorite, love it. And I love his whole outfit with a hat. Very stylish :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Um, he made a combination of my name and his name. It was because of all the champagne and his happy mood after two Paris gigs :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I chose the mirrow pic for the signature :thumb_yello: It was my favorite, love it. And I love his whole outfit with a hat. Very stylish :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Um, he made a combination of my name and his name. It was because of all the champagne and his happy mood after two Paris gigs :mf_rosetinted:

Hey! hope your ok

I really like the one where hes standing with the water bottle , just looking at the stage , thinking , distant .. :wub2:

He made a combination of both? show us! sounds great:biggrin2:

Hey! hope your ok

I really like the one where hes standing with the water bottle , just looking at the stage , thinking , distant .. :wub2:

He made a combination of both? show us! sounds great:biggrin2:

Lol, not exactly like that... :roftl: I asked him if he could sign it to Nina, and he said sure, but he was writing and drawing and talking to the girls next to me at the same time so he wrote "Mina" and made one of his flying hearts and I was like "what....my lovely tour book!!!!" :aah::roftl:

I try to think it was because of his happy champange mood :naughty: And actually I like it more than other signatures I have because there is something different in it! But I do love my signed poster too, because it was signed in Berlin, and it was a great gig and lovely m&g too.

Edited by tiibet

Sorry for posting it here again (already did it in FDs Mika signature thread :teehee:) but I'm still fangurling every time i look at it... :fangurl:

It's a lovely signature :wub2: Btw, every time I see a pic of his T-shirt (with a text about his dream) I think of you!

92c3d63f.jpg

This is my favourite, I got him to sign mine on that page too:wub2:

that's basically what my signature looks like too.

tourprogramm.jpg

and i saw someone else had it too... damn, should've chosen the chair dancing pic instead, that's my fave, i just feared he'd draw over that pic, that's why i chose this one, as there's a lot more space to sign.

That's one of my favorites too! Nearly chosen it as well for my autograph but finally decided on this one :wub2:

MikaSignatureParis.jpg

(Still wondering why he signed all over his body while there's so much free space besides?! :blink: But now his tummy says "you" - could be worse IMO :lmfao:)

Love this book!!! :

was that in paris as well then? looks like he really was in a champagne mood, to kathrinE, thankE you, MMie? or Mkie? Mihon? :lmfao:

bit of alcohol and the dyslexia is fully there. dunny xd funny but odd. :naughty:

seems like, that evening, we got only very standardized autographs, or very unique ones. :naughty:

Edited by mellody

Oooooooh!

Wait wait wait! Is it the one sell in France in the last gigs?

Sorry i don't have the time to read all the 3d so i want to ask if it's that one, or if it isn't where i can buy it? Can't believe a half of me is the last photo with the figurants! :wub2:

Thanks in advance for who will reply me ^.^

Oooooooh!

Wait wait wait! Is it the one sell in France in the last gigs?

Sorry i don't have the time to read all the 3d so i want to ask if it's that one, or if it isn't where i can buy it? Can't believe a half of me is the last photo with the figurants! :wub2:

Thanks in advance for who will reply me ^.^

It was the last french gigs and also into the ones after that :thumb_yello:

At the moment its gig only but we are seeing what other options are available:thumb_yello:

It was the last french gigs and also into the ones after that :thumb_yello:

At the moment its gig only but we are seeing what other options are available:thumb_yello:

Thank you so much FD!

Maybe i can find a way to have it :wink2: or at last i hope to find that in Rome :biggrin2:

Thank you so much FD!

Maybe i can find a way to have it :wink2: or at last i hope to find that in Rome :biggrin2:

Yes good luck , I hope they put them on Mikasounds too!:biggrin2:

... but from my experience .. these tend to be gig only goodies , i.e tour programmes:wub2:

... but from my experience .. these tend to be gig only goodies , i.e tour programmes:wub2:

I hope it too :thumb_yello:

Ok in case we'll find a way :wink2: but sorry i'm so smart LOL what's i.e means?

i was hoping they would put it on mikasounds as well:tears::wub2:

me wants one:aah::naughty:

I really like the one where hes standing with the water bottle , just looking at the stage , thinking , distant ..

Me too. I especially like the contrast between that one and the opposite pic with him, concentrated and full of energy on stage. Super interesting!

Nice! What was he thanking you for?

The presents we gave him :wink2: He especially seemed to like a T-Shirt we gave him, quoting him: "If you're all freaks, I'm f***** glad to be one too!". He immediately remembered that he said that in Stockholm and his reaction was: "I love that! I'm actually gonna wear it. I will. Thank you so much!" :wub2: Ok, would be awesome...but I'll believe it when I see it :teehee: Of course, IF anyone spys him in a shirt with that quote, please give me a shout out :naughty:

They are VERY blurry but that was his cute smile at the shirt and then at me after we gave it to him (glad that lasara captured it!) :fangurl:

MGP2.png

MGP1.png

MGP3.png

It's a lovely signature. Btw, every time I see a pic of his T-shirt (with a text about his dream) I think of you!

Awww, thx! :huglove: Love seeing pics of him in that shirt cause it always reminds me of that fab M&G in Hamburg!!!

was that in paris as well then? looks like he really was in a champagne mood, to kathrinE, thankE you, MMie? or Mkie? Mihon? :lmfao:

bit of alcohol and the dyslexia is fully there. dunny xd funny but odd.

seems like, that evening, we got only very standardized autographs, or very unique ones.

Yes, that was in Paris. It's very special indeed...:lmfao: But that's why i like it so much i guess. Oh, and I'm used to the "+e" version of my name - many of my english speaking friends write it that way. I'm glad he got the "th" right, most people who don't know it just write Katrin without the "h" :rolls_eyes:

Edited by Nightbird

Don't moan! :mf_rosetinted: If it won't be available on mikasounds soon but at the festivals, then I'll get one for you there :wink2:

arent you just the sweetest person alive!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

*hopes it will be at festivals*:naughty:

The presents we gave him :wink2: He especially seemed to like a T-Shirt we gave him, quoting him: "If you're all freaks, I'm f***** glad to be one too!". He immediately remember that he said that in Stockholm and his reaction was: "I love that! I'm actually gonna wear it. I will. Thank you so much!" :wub2: Ok, would be awesome...but I'll believe it when I see it :teehee: Of course, IF anyone spys him in a shirt with that quote, please give me a shout out :naughty:

They are VERY blurry but that was his cute smile at the shirt and then at me after we gave it to him (glad that lasara captured it!) :fangurl:

MGP2.png

MGP1.png

MGP3.png

aww, how sweet! :wub2: even if you never see him wearing it, i'm sure he meant it at that moment, look how happy he looks! :fangurl: and i really love the quote too... is there a video of it?