Mika IMAGINARIUM Virtual Tour Book 2010

It's weird ... I bought this book the day my Mum died ... and I still haven't looked at it since ... :dunno: I kind of forgot I had it ... this thread has reminded me ... I need to find it ... I don't even know where I put it :aah:

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Does anyone know where can I get the Imaginarium Tour book? :dunno:

oooh they are rare i think. i don't think there was that many printed.

i wanted one back then, but there was none left at the concerts i had asked mfcers to get it for me.

did you check on ebay? :dunno:

Does anyone know where can I get the Imaginarium Tour book? :dunno:

We've asked several times over the years if we could get a few of these for our giveaways and they've never come back with any so I'm thinking there aren't any left over. As others have said, eBay is probably the only place you'll find them. :dunno:

Well, if one does shows up on eBay, be prepared.

The last one I saw sell on eBay sold for $500!! :shocked:

I thought I was being slick by bidding $100 but wooooow.

wow, I should buy a Tresor to put my stuff in. The Kukulakuki is worth 400 - 500 Euro now, Songs For Sorrow I saw for 150 Dollar on Ebay and the tourbook for 500 Dollar?...... I really hope to get the Dodgy Holliday EP in my hands one day........ which was worth over 400 Euro when someone who I know bought it.

wow, I should buy a Tresor to put my stuff in. The Kukulakuki is worth 400 - 500 Euro now, Songs For Sorrow I saw for 150 Dollar on Ebay and the tourbook for 500 Dollar?...... I really hope to get the Dodgy Holliday EP in my hands one day........ which was worth over 400 Euro when someone who I know bought it.

I managed to buy the Songs for Sorrow book and cd new for £7.20 on eBay a couple of weeks ago, and Live in Cartoon Motion for 99p! I don't like the book as much as I hoped- some of the artwork is a bit creepy- but it looks awesome with my Mika collection! If you check eBay, there's a good chance you will find a rare item for ridiculous value! :)

oooh they are rare i think. i don't think there was that many printed.

i wanted one back then, but there was none left at the concerts i had asked mfcers to get it for me.

did you check on ebay? :dunno:

Yeah I did and even in Amazon, but I didn't find it! The only one I found was Songs For Sorrow book and obviously I'm thinking of buying it :thumb_yello:

But I willy willy willy want Imaginarium Tour book :tears: (hahaha sorry, that phrase of x factor has stuck in my head lol) So if there is any kind soul here who has it, please give it to me :aah:

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 5/16/2010 at 3:04 PM, FREDDIESDOUBLE said:

Do you know where can I buy one. I am trying like crazy to find it. Thank you

On 1/29/2022 at 5:49 AM, Ernesto said:

Do you know where can I buy one. I am trying like crazy to find it. Thank you

You might be lucky on ebay at some point, but they were only sold on a few dates of the Imaginarium tour and are rare collector's items.

• Like 2