Mika IMAGINARIUM Virtual Tour Book 2010

I'm reluctant to say yes, only because it does say in the back of the

book not to reproduce it without permission. I think the photos of the pages are not

really good enough that anyone would care, but if we put up good quality

scans of the pages... well, I'm not sure that's such a good idea. :dunno:

I was actually hoping you'd say this. It would've taken me the whole day to do it! :roftl:

Oh my god that is absolutely amazing - and I'm getting one :boing: :boing: :boing:

Squeeeeee! (I think, I'm never very sure about squeeing, not being of the squee generation)

Thankyou marly and Freddie- I totally missed it the first time it was posted- and it certainly deserves its own thread

Thank you Freddiesdouble and Marly for posting the pics! I was really curious to know what the inside of the book was like. It truly is wonderful:mf_lustslow: I really hope they have one for the Japan tour (in a few weeks!! :swoon:).

I absolutely love this tour book, it's so beautiful!! :mf_lustslow: Do we know who took the pics? Maybe it's said earlier and I missed it.

i have an idea who it might've been, there was this photographer in london who was in the backstage area as well, he definitely was more than a normal press photographer, as they only get to see the first few songs, and not run around freely in the backstage area & take pix there. no idea what's his name though, i could just look if i find him on some of my pix.

or it was fortuné, i saw him taking pix in belfast, and some of the pix from the book are from belfast (can't see it on the stage ones, but the backstage pix with the BGs+LGs were taken there). mama p took pix in amsterdam+luxemburg as well, didn't see it earlier, but it could've been her too, who knows. :wink2: or maybe all of them...

i told mika in paris that i really love the tour program, and he said thanx, and something along the lines that they tried to make it look like a real book. don't really know what he meant by that, the format of this tour program is standard really, all the ones i have from take that are quite similar. :bleh: anyway, i LOVE all the pictures and artwork - only thing that's missing IMO are some sort of "tour credits", names of the band & crew etc., like it's on the DVD. for me, this belongs into a tour program. but well, like i said, i really love it like it is, and i'm very happy that there finally IS a program of mika's tour, had been hoping for one for ages! :wub2:

btw, i still can't get over the fact that it's fortuné with that facepaint, he looks so much like mika, they could be twins! :aah:

0912b7a6.jpg

i have an idea who it might've been, there was this photographer in london who was in the backstage area as well, he definitely was more than a normal press photographer, as they only get to see the first few songs, and not run around freely in the backstage area & take pix there. no idea what's his name though, i could just look if i find him on some of my pix.

or it was fortuné, i saw him taking pix in belfast, and some of the pix from the book are from belfast (can't see it on the stage ones, but the backstage pix with the BGs+LGs were taken there). mama p took pix in amsterdam+luxemburg as well, didn't see it earlier, but it could've been her too, who knows. :wink2: or maybe all of them...

i told mika in paris that i really love the tour program, and he said thanx, and something along the lines that they tried to make it look like a real book. don't really know what he meant by that, the format of this tour program is standard really, all the ones i have from take that are quite similar. :bleh: anyway, i LOVE all the pictures and artwork - only thing that's missing IMO are some sort of "tour credits", names of the band & crew etc., like it's on the DVD. for me, this belongs into a tour program. but well, like i said, i really love it like it is, and i'm very happy that there finally IS a program of mika's tour, had been hoping for one for ages! :wub2:

[/img]

Yes, I remember him! Dark over-grown hair, good looking? A green t-shirt? (Yes... I use way too much time watching those photographers :aah: )

It might have been Fortuné, of course. Their whole family is just amazingly talented.

btw, i still can't get over the fact that it's fortuné with that facepaint, he looks so much like mika, they could be twins! :aah:

0912b7a6.jpg

OMG! :shocked: You're right! I haven't even noticed! :doh::blush-anim-cl:

Oh my!!! :biggrin2: They DO look very much alike.

Yes, I remember him! Dark over-grown hair, good looking? A green t-shirt? (Yes... I use way too much time watching those photographers :aah: )

It might have been Fortuné, of course. Their whole family is just amazingly talented.

At Hammersmith in 2008 I saw Fortuné in front of the barrier taking photos with a professional camera. He sat right in front of me :aah:

I absolutely love this tour book, it's so beautiful!! :mf_lustslow: Do we know who took the pics? Maybe it's said earlier and I missed it.

It was me...because I'm a multi-talent I can disguise myself even as a man and run backstage without anyone stopping me! Ho Ha!:mf_rosetinted:

At Hammersmith in 2008 I saw Fortuné in front of the barrier taking photos with a professional camera. He sat right in front of me :aah:

I have seen him a few times too. I haven't looked at what kind of camera he has, he is always too cute, trying not to disturb people :roftl: Or maybe he doesn't want anyone to notice him... Those other photographers, they don't care if they stand in front of people :aah:

But...didn't it say in the tour book that the nothing from the programma was allowed to be reproduced?:aah:

Sorry, I'm in a moan mood today:mf_rosetinted:

If you read the previous page, Ingie... :wink2:

I may be rationalizing, but I think because it's just photos of the pages

(just photos, not scans trying to look as good as the original)

to give you an idea of what's in the program, it's OK. That's why, when

Bianca asked if she should scan it, I said no -- because those pages

would look too good and too much like the real thing, and someone could

then print it out and have a reasonable version of the actual program.

I suppose if someone from Team Mika sees this and disagrees with my

logic, I'll hear about it soon enough. :naughty:

I must be honest with you here....I haven't read any of the previous posts:roftl:

I must be honest with you here....I haven't read any of the previous posts :roftl:

Arrgh! Don't tell me that! :shocked:

We all MUST read every precious word posted in every thread on this forum, mustn't we?! I know I do. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Havent had "one" of those calls yet :aah:

Im sure its ok , just a few pickies to show how handsome he is:wub2:

Arrgh! Don't tell me that! :shocked:

We all MUST read every precious word posted in every thread on this forum, mustn't we?! I know I do. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I'm sorry mama! I shall do my homework better next time:shocked:

Please can someone translate the french text ? I would love to read it. Thank you

here you are :biggrin2:

(but if anybody can do better than this, it's welcome... It quite difficult to translate those over-long sentences :teehee:).

but basically it says:

Coming from nowhere and from everywhere at the same time, he appears suddenly without a warning, a small suitcase in the hand.

His passport: a pop kaleidoscope mixing up cheerfully different countries and continents with, used as a buffer, millions of small notes of music.

Particularity to point out: this “boy who knew too much” deals with childhood and adolescence in (loss of) balance on his thread, head in stars and heart beating in Technicolor.

Favourite place of residence: stages. Every stages, wide or small, with or without red curtains, the place where everything happens, the place to be. City after city, gig after gig, night after night, Mika puts on and gives himself whitout compting the costs, happy to find an imaginary landscape back, continually re sculpted and crowded with figures coming straight from his overflowing imagination. It’s there, and only there, that meet wandering Big girls, a Toy Boy re inveted by his puppeteer, a miraculous saver (“Dr John”), crazy young ladies (code name: lollipop), Lewis Carroll and Tim Burtons’ spiritual and musical daughters, and even a boy with a Joyful melancholy, Billy Brown, lunar and solar at the same time.

In this mental country with wide opened frontiers, everything becomes possible and nothing is forbidden. We move from pop to rock, from childhood to adolescence and adulthood, from laughter to tears, from colour to black and white. All of it in a round trip and without any visa. We proclaim there our own independence (“We are Golden”) and we even dance on a break up melody (“Rain”) trough the only grace of the narrator who sublimates his own story. And as a narrator, Mika lives on stage his “second life” as a parallel life from which he writes and forms the chapters, page after page, in a giant book right in front of our eyes. The crossing of the mirror only begins, the countdown is activated, and it’s time, tonight, to enter in the history…