Mika IMAGINARIUM Virtual Tour Book 2010

here you are :biggrin2:

(but if anybody can do better than this, it's welcome... It quite difficult to translate those over-long sentences :teehee:).

but basically it says:

Coming from nowhere and from everywhere at the same time, he appears suddenly without a warning, a small suitcase in the hand.

His passport: a pop kaleidoscope mixing up cheerfully different countries and continents with, used as a buffer, millions of small notes of music.

Particularity to point out: this “boy who knew too much” deals with childhood and adolescence in (loss of) balance on his thread, head in stars and heart beating in Technicolor.

Favourite place of residence: stages. Every stages, wide or small, with or without red curtains, the place where everything happens, the place to be. City after city, gig after gig, night after night, Mika puts on and gives himself whitout compting the costs, happy to find an imaginary landscape back, continually re sculpted and crowded with figures coming straight from his overflowing imagination. It’s there, and only there, that meet wandering Big girls, a Toy Boy re inveted by his puppeteer, a miraculous saver (“Dr John”), crazy young ladies (code name: lollipop), Lewis Carroll and Tim Burtons’ spiritual and musical daughters, and even a boy with a Joyful melancholy, Billy Brown, lunar and solar at the same time.

In this mental country with wide opened frontiers, everything becomes possible and nothing is forbidden. We move from pop to rock, from childhood to adolescence and adulthood, from laughter to tears, from colour to black and white. All of it in a round trip and without any visa. We proclaim there our own independence (“We are Golden”) and we even dance on a break up melody (“Rain”) trough the only grace of the narrator who sublimates his own story. And as a narrator, Mika lives on stage his “second life” as a parallel life from which he writes and forms the chapters, page after page, in a giant book right in front of our eyes. The crossing of the mirror only begins, the countdown is activated, and it’s time, tonight, to enter in the history…

Ohhh ! you star! thanks a lot :biggrin2:

Someone read this out to me , but its great to see it again:thumb_yello:

Thank you Nanou! :original:

Phoe, my basic school French is even worse than I thought :aah:

If this can compfort you, it's even hard to follow when you're french mothertongued :aah::roftl:

:swoon:

I SWEAR I'll buy this book if I got the chance!

Thank u a lot Freddie for that thread! OMG what i'm gonna do?! now i've seen these pics i'd like to have that book in my hands!

I wish they sold it on mikasounds :aah:

I have seen him a few times too. I haven't looked at what kind of camera he has, he is always too cute, trying not to disturb people :roftl: Or maybe he doesn't want anyone to notice him... Those other photographers, they don't care if they stand in front of people :aah:

he had a professional camera in belfast as well. :wink2: there he was sitting right in front of me - i almost leaned my hands with my camera on his head cause i didn't see him at first! :aah: and someone told me they saw that later the security guys sent him away when he kept taking pix from the media pit after the other photographers had left - seems like they didn't know who he was. :teehee:

thanx for the translation nanou! :flowers2:

Edited by mellody

Is this book available to purchase online? Like in eBay, Amazon or Mikasounds.com? And if it isms can u please post the link here? Thx!

No, Zak, it's not for sale online, only available at gigs...

unless someone is auctioning it on ebay --

you'd just have to do a search on ebay to see if you can find it there. :dunno:

aw no, why must it be only at gigs :sad:

That actually sucks. Two years saving to get to one gig, and i still miss out :aah:

Guess I'm on ebay patrol. *salutes, prays to mikasounds to put this book online and goes to patrol e-bay*

Hmmmm yeh havent seen one on ebay either .. mikasounds for sure could be the way apart from the tour

7064a7ed.jpg

I see Mika wants to be like Jimmy! :teehee:

dd7a2981.jpg

I love these pics of the band :wub2:

aw no, why must it be only at gigs :sad:

That actually sucks. Two years saving to get to one gig, and i still miss out :aah:

Guess I'm on ebay patrol. *salutes, prays to mikasounds to put this book online and goes to patrol e-bay*

I'll tell you what... If Mika comes back soon and they have these tour books there, I'll buy you one, cause I owe you for doing the flag for us :huglove:

Hmmmm yeh havent seen one on ebay either .. mikasounds for sure could be the way apart from the tour

lets hope. or pray. i'll opt for praying. *prays to mikasounds again* :roftl:

I'll tell you what... If Mika comes back soon and they have these tour books there, I'll buy you one, cause I owe you for doing the flag for us :huglove:

Aw! Teegs, you're such a sweetie. I get all sad at the idea of you all seeing Mika in Oz without me though :tears: that boy better come here. Did I tell you, i've finally got a decent afterschool job? I've saved enough for an airfare to sydney (methinks i need to save a bit faster..):lmfao: so if Mika doesn't come to NZ, i won't be able to afford a Gig in Oz but i'll still be able to fly to the airport and kick his butt :naughty:

Oh, dear, that flag that never was :roftl:

Hmmmm shame we cant get a pile to give away ... hmmmmmm

<plots>

I still have the note from you that came in the We Are Golden Shirt I won, Freddie :lmfao: Its stuck on my wall.. and that shirt was MASSIVE! me and one of my friends were walking around camp wearing it.. as in, we both fit into it at the same time. Each put a head through the arms, and vala! :roftl: i think i have a pic somewhere..

I still have the note from you that came in the We Are Golden Shirt I won, Freddie :lmfao: Its stuck on my wall.. and that shirt was MASSIVE! me and one of my friends were walking around camp wearing it.. as in, we both fit into it at the same time. Each put a head through the arms, and vala! :roftl: i think i have a pic somewhere..

:lmfao: I would LOVE to see that! :roftl:

And hmmm... getting a pile of books to give away? There's an idea... :thumb_yello:

This programme / tour book needs it own thread me thinks !

Thanks to Marly for taking all the pictures

c1598143.jpg

WOW!!!! :shocked:

It's gorgeous, really really beautiful book, and i can't wait to have my copy arriving to me (thanks to a wonderful friend :wub2:)

This is another reason why i appreciate Mika so much, apart from his music, everything surrounding it is so thoughtfully and beautifully done.

Thanks FD for this thread, the tour Book surely deserves its own thread. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Mici

i'm quite sure they have some left, dunno what it was like in portugal, but at the merch stand in luxemburg, there were several more boxes with tour books, although i was one of the last few to buy something there. and they'd be stupid if they didn't try to sell them somewhere, either at the gigs or online, or both.

Yeah they should really sell them online because a lot of these pics were obviously taken on the UK/Ireland tour so it would be just as meaningful for people who saw those shows even if they missed the European tour.