Mika IMAGINARIUM Virtual Tour Book 2010

Some feedback for you lovely people ...

The tour book will be available only at the gigs for now , once they are over they will be available via the Mikasounds shop :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Thanks for the update, great news that they at latest will be available for everyone via mikasounds :thumb_yello:

Does "gigs" mean festivals as well or only "solo performances"? Do you know that?

The tour book will be available only at the gigs for now , once they are over they will be available via the Mikasounds shop :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

:woot_jump:

I better start saving, knowing the mikasounds shop's ungodly price :aah:

good news as I really like to get one.

:lmfao: I would LOVE to see that! :roftl:

And hmmm... getting a pile of books to give away? There's an idea... :thumb_yello:

:fisch: i finally got around to uploading it :roftl:

(for the record, we don't normally look THAT bad :roftl: we'd been awake for two days and living on energry drinks.. thats camp for ya )

:lmfao:

now i'll let your imagination run wild on how that shirt looks on just one person :naughty:

Edited by racinghorse83

• 3 months later...

Hey,

I've got a question convening the 2010 Imaginarium Tour Book, hope will get some answer in here! :biggrin2:

As the tour is already over does anybody know when is the Tour Book going to be available to buy through mikasounds.com ? Cause I'd really love to have one! :wub2:

Hey,

I've got a question convening the 2010 Imaginarium Tour Book, hope will get some answer in here! :biggrin2:

As the tour is already over does anybody know when is the Tour Book going to be available to buy through mikasounds.com ? Cause I'd really love to have one! :wub2:

I hope it will sweetie, but I have no clue! I love the pics in it, they inspired me a lot for drawing for our MFC yearbook!:wub2: T Can I ask what present you gave to Mika? (I just read your siggie and I got curious!) :naughty:

Hey,

As far as I know it was only available at gigs. :sad:

I thought we may have asked Team Mika about this in the past but don't recall if or what the response was. Let me see if we know whether they have any left over and are planning to sell them. :thumb_yello:

We have asked them a few times about this -- the first time, they told us

they would have them in the MS store after the Japan dates, the second

time they didn't have an answer for us :dunno:

We can surely ask again, since the demand is there. :thumb_yello:

Hey,

I've got a question convening the 2010 Imaginarium Tour Book, hope will get some answer in here!

As the tour is already over does anybody know when is the Tour Book going to be available to buy through mikasounds.com ? Cause I'd really love to have one!QUOTE]

+1

As far as I know it was only available at gigs. :sad:

And I missed my opportunity:crybaby:

I bought mine in Antwerpen, but now the book is in french :boxed::sneaky2:.

I really don't understand it, Maybe some french people for translation :blush-anim-cl:?

At least I'll have a book full off great piccies to remember everything by :mf_lustslow:

:roftl:

I thought we may have asked Team Mika about this in the past but don't recall if or what the response was. Let me see if we know whether they have any left over and are planning to sell them. QUOTE]

I'd love to have one :fangurl:

+1

We have asked them a few times about this -- the first time, they told us

they would have them in the MS store after the Japan dates, the second

time they didn't have an answer for us :dunno:

We can surely ask again, since the demand is there. :thumb_yello:

Yes, pls, I'd like to have one too :thumb_yello:

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
*Poke* Erm, I guess they won't be selling them then? :aah:

No, it sure doesn't seem like it, does it? And we have asked multiple times.

:dunno:

Wonderful!

I have a question... Does anybody know if there's going to be an Imaginatium tour DVD? I hope it, because every gig was a little trip to a kind of Wonderland

We haven't heard anything about a DVD. It would be nice.

Wouldn't it, though?

But when we've asked they've said "no DVD." I wish they'd change

their minds! :blush-anim-cl: