basicamenteyo's spanish lessons

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
este traductor de google es una carga de shizz viejo sabe qué la scoobies Im haciendo

:aah:

:blink::blink:

you have alot to do and you have to leave??:blink:

Yeah i have loads of blissful underwear to wash and loads of blissful dishes to go into the washing machine and dinner to cook and children to bath, as i have been at my doctors appointment for the whole afternoon and done **** all all day....:aah:

I'll be checking here while i do it, though...:wink2:

Yeah i have loads of blissful underwear to wash and loads of blissful dishes to go into the washing machine and dinner to cook and children to bath, as i have been at my doctors appointment for the whole afternoon and done **** all all day....:aah:

I'll be checking here while i do it, though...:wink2:

awww:huglove:

what did you want to say??:blink:

it depends.... if you mean a draw "cuadro" or "dibujo"

please freddie,don´t use the google translator!! it sucks!! i almost can´t understand you!!:aah:

Oh please! lend him to use the translator,it´s so funny!!:aah:

look at this amazing pics!!!! da man himself said to me: dear,here you are some pics... post them if you want:wink2:

and me: :swoon:

so here you are....

6ht0ry2fo0uqanu8pwog0.jpg

kirefefjrajeertv0yol0.jpg

Pues sólo veo una pero...........aquí si que cambia un poco bastante mi primera impresión....:rolls_eyes:.es buenísima la foto!! irá a Murcia??Tengo que comprobarlo en vivo....

bobfqu2spwxobbpyrzu0.jpg

zuddtqr6ux0dryzc8ky0.jpg

Pues sólo veo una pero...........aquí si que cambia un poco bastante mi primera impresión....:rolls_eyes:.es buenísima la foto!! irá a Murcia??Tengo que comprobarlo en vivo....

[/size]

En cambio en esta.......no está muy favorecido,hay que verlo en vivo definitivamente!y ya te daré una opinión mas acertada..:thumb_yello:

bobfqu2spwxobbpyrzu0.jpg

no esta favorecido?????

está para saltarle al cuellooooo!!!!!!

aaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosa.. breathe in, breathe out..:mf_rosetinted:

(ok, he IS kinda cute:blush-anim-cl::teehee:)

can´t breath.... drooling.... sighing....

bah,not at all!! i speak to him 2 hours per day... i´m glad i´ll see him again in murcia,the next mika gig... we´ll take a pic together,i´ll show you!!:aah:

Archived