MFC's inside jokes

Lee-Ann

During the past 3 years, a lot of inside jokes formed concerning Mika or/and MFC. (e.g. "chicken", "golden area", "blissful/peacefull underwear", "morming"....)

I myself am one the early members but I'm sure I do not know all of them.

So maybe we can collect them and explain them to those, who are like that:blink: if you write: "I'm off to buy some hot chicken, see ya:lmfao:"

Most of the new members (2008-2010) won't understand, I think.

Let's share our knowledge!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FAQ talks about some of the inside jokes.

"Blissful underwear" was made up by someone who says that the line in "By The Time" (I'm busy in the blissful unaware) sounds like that.

Golden Area is well...Mika's crotch :aah: Bit like David Beckham's Golden Balls.

Morming was created by Mika, whether it be accidentally or not. He meant to say "morning" but he's a pretty bad speller sometimes lol.

"Blissful underwear" was made up by someone who says that the line in "By The Time" (I'm busy in the blissful unaware) sounds like that.

Golden Area is well...Mika's crotch :aah: Bit like David Beckham's Golden Balls.

Morming was created by Mika, whether it be accidentally or not. He meant to say "morning" but he's a pretty bad speller sometimes lol.

ah. i always thought that is said blissful underwear :aah:

Thankyou. that explains alot

Yes, I know, but only about some...Only the chicken thing, the apple pose and knitting...But they're a waaaaay more.:teehee:

Ah, s.hit:aah: Now I don't remember the in-joke I wanted to write down:doh:

:shocked:

:lmfao::roftl:

aah I love MFC inside jokes.

The chicken one has made chicken so much more than just a chicken :aah:

athough people never understand when I can suddenly start laughing when i hear the word 'chicken' like a million times.

but still...it's a classic (yes this is coming from someone who's been a member for 4 months :mf_rosetinted:)

:shocked:

:lmfao::roftl:

aah I love MFC inside jokes.

The chicken one has made chicken so much more than just a chicken :aah:

athough people never understand when I can suddenly start laughing when i hear the word 'chicken' like a million times.

but still...it's a classic (yes this is coming from someone who's been a member for 4 months :mf_rosetinted:)

but it is funny :)

some of those i don't consider "mfc inside jokes" but simply the language used by a few members :dunno:

Yes I agree.

And I imagine that some of the "in jokes" are so "in" that only the people who are making the joke know or care.

Isn't that the way is should be? :teehee:

you and i should have an in depth conversation about the golden area :lmfao::mf_rosetinted:

Lord, I don't even want to think about that!

Not that all parts of Mika aren't lovely, I'm sure, but some things just aren't our business.:shocked:

Ohh cool!

I dont think that there is that much "hidden" tbh , saying that over the last 3 ish years we talk about things which is probably second nature and for a newbie its kinda confusing

Chicken probably covers 90% of it all :naughty:

:roftl:

There's also "coz it's all in the hands of the pizza, pizza man" which made me see AOW from a totally dif point of view since i read that...:lmao:

Another one is Zoots "truth be told, my bottom's old" which also changed my way of interpreting " I see you", and is pretty much sooooooooo 2009...but i always sing it like that, yes, even in front row in the gigs...

Blissful underwear started with Suzy me and Rosie one night on twitter, and some more joined, i only know it soon became "peaceful underwear" and its been quite handy in some captions...:naughty:

There's also "Take that lobster from your faces" and "blame it on your father coz you know he's Dad!" and a few more i can't remember right now...

There's also "coz it's all in the hands of the pizza, pizza man" which made me see AOW from a totally dif point of view since i read that...:lmao:

Another one is Zoots "truth be told, my bottom's old" which also changed my way of interpreting " I see you", and is pretty much sooooooooo 2009...but i always sing it like that, yes, even in front row in the gigs...

Blissful underwear started with Suzy me and Rosie one night on twitter, and some more joined, i only know it soon became "peaceful underwear" and its been quite handy in some captions...:naughty:

There's also "Take that lobster from your faces" and "blame it on your father coz you know he's Dad!" and a few more i can't remember right now...

but you know, i wouldn't consider those "inside jokes" i would consider them "misheard lyrics" :dunno:

hahahaha those are good.

There's also "Finger Woman" in Blue Eyes :naughty:

And well when I was new here I could understand what "home" meaned:aah: ahhaha until someone explained to me what "somebody is home"

meant :roftl: hahahaha

but you know, i wouldn't consider those "inside jokes" i would consider them "misheard lyrics" :dunno:

Which they were, at first, but if any of the above applies in some funny sentence or to some funny situation, they're popular enough by now to be used by someone and a whole lot of people will recognize it...and sometimes make a joke out of it...:thumb_yello:

Same happens to Mika's typos, almost everyone will get it when someone posts or twits morming, or uses Yo to salute another...:wink2:

Maybe not jokes, but inner expressions, maybe...

hahahaha those are good.

There's also "Finger Woman" in Blue Eyes :naughty:

And well when I was new here I could understand what "home" meaned:aah: ahhaha until someone explained to me what "somebody is home"

meant :roftl: hahahaha

Yes, that's certainly an in joke, on the Mikagasmics thread:naughty:

Archived