OWL CITY fans!!! ?

qwurtie

My favourite is Shooting Star:teehee:Yes,you're right.All the songs in the new album are great!!!All the songs by Adam make me relax.:biggrin2:

Yes, me too. And when I'm listening to his music it makes me feel happy, every time! :naughty:

• 3 years later...

Heyyy!! I'm a hootowl too!! Nice to see fellow fans here as well :D

wow,another Owl City's fan!!!!Hello:wink2: SO,which song you like best in Owl City's new album???

I love all of his tracks on Mobile Orchestra it's hard to pick a top 1 but some of my current favorite tracks at the moment are Unbelievable, Back Home and I Found Love :) !!!  Been a fan since 2011!! :D

Heyyy!! I'm a hootowl too!! Nice to see fellow fans here as well :D

I love all of his tracks on Mobile Orchestra it's hard to pick a top 1 but some of my current favorite tracks at the moment are Unbelievable, Back Home and I Found Love :) !!!  Been a fan since 2011!! :D

Hi!!I love Mobile Orchestra too!And I've been to Owl City's Asia Tour in last year in Guangzhou!So,have u been to his gig? :wink2:

Hi!!I love Mobile Orchestra too!And I've been to Owl City's Asia Tour in last year in Guangzhou!So,have u been to his gig? :wink2:

Yas Mobile Orchestra was so awesome!! :thumb_yello:  I've originally planned to go on his show here in Manila last May, tho the night before the concert, my friend (who was supposed to go with me bc I didnt know how to commute to the venue) said he backed out I was literally sad,disappointed and frustrated the day after, I was so down as I was scrolling through my social feeds cause I saw lots of people tweeting about it as well as Adam and his live band mates were talking about how great the show was ugh I just missed the opportunity. :mellow:  :(   :tears: 

I have been a fan since 2011 and I didn't knew he had a show back then when he had his ATBAB tour gig here in Manila because I was new to the community

But I hope he does come back here soon!! How was your gig? :)

Yas Mobile Orchestra was so awesome!! :thumb_yello:  I've originally planned to go on his show here in Manila last May, tho the night before the concert, my friend (who was supposed to go with me bc I didnt know how to commute to the venue) said he backed out I was literally sad,disappointed and frustrated the day after, I was so down as I was scrolling through my social feeds cause I saw lots of people tweeting about it as well as Adam and his live band mates were talking about how great the show was ugh I just missed the opportunity. :mellow:  :(   :tears: 

I have been a fan since 2011 and I didn't knew he had a show back then when he had his ATBAB tour gig here in Manila because I was new to the community

But I hope he does come back here soon!! How was your gig? :)

The gig was amazing,he sang about 20 songs that night.Adam even didn't stop,and sang 19 songs in a row!I loved his live(although his voice wasn't well that night) I think he will back to Asia soon after the next album release,he do loves Asia(and he loves South Asia better!) :wink2:

The gig was amazing,he sang about 20 songs that night.Adam even didn't stop,and sang 19 songs in a row!I loved his live(although his voice wasn't well that night) I think he will back to Asia soon after the next album release,he do loves Asia(and he loves South Asia better!) :wink2:

Ikr!  :yes:  That's another one of the reasons why I want to see him. He's amazing live! He's only releasing scores atm but I don't mind tho they're all perfect!!!  :thumb_yello:  But it's gonna be a while before he goes on to create a new album again, and ofcourse, a new tour to go with that.  :naughty:  :D  :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I love Owl City! My fave songs have got to be Fireflies, Alligator Sky, Vanilla Twilight and Deer in the Headlights. Oh, also Meteor Shower - that one is so special

Edited by thesadchicken

• 1 year later...

Ohh I didn't know there were so many hootowls in here!! I've been one for 4 years already, I discovered Adam when Fireflies came out but re-discovered him before the release of Mobile Orchestra (like, kind of in the middle of The Midsummer Station era? yeah...)  :naughty:

Him and Mika are my favourite artists, they helped me so much during all my life (especially before my uncle passed out...) and I honestly can't thank them enough... 

Anyways, my favourite album in All Things Bright And Beautiful and Kamikaze is my favourite song! :teehee: 

• 1 year later...

Any Hootowl here??🤔I just went to my 2nd Adam's gig last Saturday!It was an amazing live as always!Couldn't believe he back to my city as part for his Asia Tour!!He sang 10 of 17 songs from his new album!He played piano,guitar,bass,drums that night!What a great musician!Can't wait to see him again!!😆 Sorry for my low quality pic😅

P_20181124_211732.jpg

1 hour ago, DongDong said:

Any Hootowl here??🤔I just went to my 2nd Adam's gig last Saturday!It was an amazing live as always!Couldn't believe he back to my city as part for his Asia Tour!!He sang 10 of 17 songs from his new album!He played piano,guitar,bass,drums that night!What a great musician!Can't wait to see him again!!😆 Sorry for my low quality pic😅

P_20181124_211732.jpg

Hi there! I recently went to his gig in Seoul! I'm happy I met another fan of Owl City :)