He is a bit demanding of ones time isn't he :shocked:

Citing indeed :biggrin2:

Mika will be at V :naughty:

Sounds like a great weekend.:biggrin2:

He is bloody inconsiderate ... making me travel all the way up to Edinburgh after him ... he should give me a lift .... :teehee:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:biggrin2:

My lovely kind lovely boss :mf_rosetinted: gave me the time off:wub2:

So .... I may come either the Sat or Sun .... and go back Tuesday .. early

So we should all do a Sunday night meet!:thumb_yello:

I'd be up for that:thumb_yello: Hopefully won't get kicked out of the pub like at Eden, and can chat more to everyone.

yes. the streets:naughty:

It is 44 days, 22 hours, 48 minutes and 25 seconds until Monday, 23 August

Is that all :naughty:

He is bloody inconsiderate ... making me travel all the way up to Edinburgh after him ... he should give me a lift .... :teehee:

Indeed. It would make life considerably easier wouldn't it. I feel like kidnapping him after the Moscow gig and MAKING him go to St Petersburg with us............bloody cancellations :blink:

Is that all :naughty:

Indeed. It would make life considerably easier wouldn't it. I feel like kidnapping him after the Moscow gig and MAKING him go to St Petersburg with us............bloody cancellations :blink:

yep. It seems like ages away!

Are you driving up on Sunday night Rose?

Well, Sunday afternoon, from V at Staffordshire, after lunch. Vicky said I can have a shower as soon as i get to hers:naughty:

Thats not nice

It's okay, it's a bit of a joke between me and him, long story about clogs, but he likes to tease, the little terror that he is:roftl:

I think he should drive you up for sure!:thumb_yello:

Well, Sunday afternoon, from V at Staffordshire, after lunch. Vicky said I can have a shower as soon as i get to hers:naughty:

It's okay, it's a bit of a joke between me and him, long story about clogs, but he likes to tease, the little terror that he is:roftl:

I think he should drive you up for sure!:thumb_yello:

Oh. lol.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Its a sign of a good night when we get kicked out ... they so were not happy at the end .. miserableeeeee

Yeah, I think that was a tall story about "licensing people" being in the pub:mf_rosetinted:

You got kicked out?!? :aah: why?

Well it wasn't for misbehaving. It was only because my sis-in-law had her 11 year old with her. We had to leave at 10pm. And I wouldn't mind but I was enjoying the best guinness I think I've ever had in England:teehee:

Well it wasn't for misbehaving. It was only because my sis-in-law had her 11 year old with her. We had to leave at 10pm. And I wouldn't mind but I was enjoying the best guinness I think I've ever had in England:teehee:

Oh right. LOL. cool. That is a shame though

you know the tour book, do you think they will be selling it there? and if not will they ever sell it online? and how much for?

^A FEW QUESTIONS^ :teehee:

YES!

I would say so , they did at Eden .. it was 8 pounds , I would say 99.9999% sure yes:thumb_yello:

YES!

I would say so , they did at Eden .. it was 8 pounds , I would say 99.9999% sure yes:thumb_yello:

:sneaky2: I was really annoyed that I didn't see those

Just had a thought about balloons.

If we are allowed to bring them, we should get them put on those little stick things, and see if we can get the heart shaped ones, in gold if they do them.

Then when he sings Happy Ending and WAG, we can wave themfrom side to side, as they are on the sticks, they won't get in anyones way either.

I wouldn't mind it... Edinburgh can't be bet.

I was thinking.. Since were on the same flights, if we can't find a bus do you wanna go halves on a taxi?

No probs. That makes sense but I'm sure between the two of us we'll find the bus.:thumb_yello:

Just had a thought about balloons.

If we are allowed to bring them, we should get them put on those little stick things, and see if we can get the heart shaped ones, in gold if they do them.

Then when he sings Happy Ending and WAG, we can wave themfrom side to side, as they are on the sticks, they won't get in anyones way either.

A balloon on a stick? might as well be a paper thing?

What we should do is pick one song and pick something appropriate for that song that we can wave. But they have already done things similar to this at other gigs, so I'm not sure what impact it would have. :dunno:

A balloon on a stick? might as well be a paper thing?

What we should do is pick one song and pick something appropriate for that song that we can wave. But they have already done things similar to this at other gigs, so I'm not sure what impact it would have. :dunno:

we should all moon as he sings ............ :wink2:

Archived