can i suggest something we can print at home? a coloured drawing? a flower maybe? the same pattern for everyone.

as the koreans did?

just an input

Hi Robi :bye:

I think that's the idea. But I'd like to print it onto a T-shirt online and they seem to want photos. I will research.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What format will Jazzy's design be? .jpg?
]

She had a couple of ideas and stuff going on .. not sure how far she got with that ... will leave it to her!

can i suggest something we can print at home? a coloured drawing? a flower maybe? the same pattern for everyone.

as the koreans did?

just an input

For the T shirts?

Not everyone has a printer .. I guess a few would have to do it

Everyone :thumb_yello:

OK - I think I just need to point out here that a UK crowd isn't going to behave the same as a Korean crowd - how do we intend to distribute the whatever it is we decide on? How are we going to get the other 1400+ people to do the same thing as the same time?

OK - I think I just need to point out here that a UK crowd isn't going to behave the same as a Korean crowd - how do we intend to distribute the whatever it is we decide on? How are we going to get the other 1400+ people to do the same thing as the same time?

They put people on the moon .. we can do this

(no idea at the minute:aah:)

]

She had a couple of ideas and stuff going on .. not sure how far she got with that ... will leave it to her!

For the T shirts?

Not everyone has a printer .. I guess a few would have to do it

What happened for the Eden design?

They put people on the moon .. we can do this

(no idea at the minute:aah:)

:mf_rosetinted: I just like to spread a little gloom

Seriously - if half the MFC want to be LGs/BGs and the rest want to be at the front, no-one is going to want to hang around at the back giving out stuff to the audience as they come in.

I suppose we could nobble them in the queue :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: I just like to spread a little gloom

Seriously - if half the MFC want to be LGs/BGs and the rest want to be at the front, no-one is going to want to hang around at the back giving out stuff to the audience as they come in.

I suppose we could nobble them in the queue :naughty:

Sorting things in the queue before we go in seems like the only way to do it (whatever it is)

Count me in also for offline organising if I can be of any help:thumb_yello:

I wonder what the set will be like? If it would be the same as Eden.

Wouldn't it be nice to have sunflowers to wave like at Eden, in memory of Eden...

I like the heart shaped balloon thing though...

Wouldn't it be nice to have sunflowers to wave like at Eden, in memory of Eden...

oooh, that's also a good idea...bringing some (fake) flowers ... quite like that too.

i was not talking about the t-shirt, but something to hold in hands.

and yes, we can print (insert number) each of us and distribute them while queueing.

i'm for a coloured flower drawing :pinkbow:

Are you coming to this, Robi?

oops, how rude of me

hi Ruth! :bye:

hi everyone!

:huglove::bye:

Love the idea about the sunflowers!!!!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Could be difficult though...maybe we get only sunflowers for the MFC or we search for a local flower shop as a sponsor :naughty:

Wasn't one of the ideas to pass a little note out to the crowd? I think that is a great idea as we can get MFC's name known too :biggrin2:

In the queue outside or inside? I think its the only way to spread the word about whatever we decide to do.

Wasn't one of the ideas to pass a little note out to the crowd? I think that is a great idea as we can get MFC's name known too :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:I think thats a great idea, as we can pass the flyers/leaflets out to the peeps in the queue with the ideas of what we're planing once inside the venue. It wouldnt really matter if no one else joined in as long as we know what we're doing then others may just follow on. Also once we know what we want on the leaflets some of us (including me) could maybe get x amount printed so that it's not all down to just one person to cover initial cost. :wink2:

In the queue outside or inside? I think its the only way to spread the word about whatever we decide to do.

Outside I guess as once we are in we won't be moving :roftl:

:thumb_yello:I think thats a great idea, as we can pass the flyers/leaflets out to the peeps in the queue with the ideas of what we're planing once inside the venue. It wouldnt really matter if no one else joined in as long as we know what we're doing then others may just follow on. Also once we know what we want on the leaflets some of us (including me) could maybe get x amount printed so that it's not all down to just one person to cover initial cost. :wink2:

Indeed....we could spread it ( Not thinking about works photocopier of course :mf_rosetinted:)

:roftl::roftl:Typical Scots, i certainly wasnt thinking about that either.:naughty:

No.................I didn't think you would be :naughty:

I am a Yorkshire girl living in Scotland so I have double money saving tendancies :naughty:

Kath, I think I can make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few details to sort out - ticket, flights, accommodation, logistics etc, but it's looking good. Should know tomoz. :)

Archived