• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well - would you be paying for the order, Rose? Have you seen how much they cost, let alone shipping?

I can possibly get them through the local fancy dress shop here. I'll check Monday, when I'm in town.

Just adding something to the flashmob thing .. we should do this over a few songs ..

I suggest we set up an off line team to organise this:thumb_yello:

NOT keeping if from the MFC , but its not a secret if it can be read ......

We can educate on the day and post details later

Thinkies?

Would love to help organise this so count me in for the off line team:thumb_yello:

They put people on the moon .. we can do this

(no idea at the minute:aah:)

wow you gonna do something special on Edinburgh It will be AMAZING :aah: wish I can go there ...

Wasn't one of the ideas to pass a little note out to the crowd? I think that is a great idea as we can get MFC's name known too :biggrin2:

yes gotta hand out little note for this.. to make the WHOLE audience involve the events :teehee:

Kath, I think I can make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few details to sort out - ticket, flights, accommodation, logistics etc, but it's looking good. Should know tomoz. :)

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

What are you guys planning on doing? :teehee: I havent been paying attention :roftl:

Doing something that will hopefully involve as many of the audience as poss...........but we are not sure what yet.

I have to admit that I think Sheena's idea is a good one.................all mooning at the same time would certainly be the cheapest option :roftl:

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Doing something that will hopefully involve as many of the audience as poss...........but we are not sure what yet.

I have to admit that I think Sheena's idea is a good one.................all mooning at the same time would certainly be the cheapest option :roftl:

we could always add a party blower for good measure :toot: im sure he`d be blown away or knocked out with the stench :arf2:

HELLO?!?! omg. why am i being ignored? :(

I don't think you were being ignored, but I think the others were busy going in and out of the thread.

The person dealing with the offline team, is Ingie, so maybe pm her to find out what to do:thumb_yello:

I don't think you were being ignored, but I think the others were busy going in and out of the thread.

The person dealing with the offline team, is Ingie, so maybe pm her to find out what to do:thumb_yello:

Thanks for informing me that I am:roftl:

Sorry, I thought it was you who suggested it!:naughty:

My boo boo!:roftl:

I don't mind, I'm awesome at making things happen:mf_rosetinted:

Give me a second and I shall get on it and tell ya'll what to do:mf_rosetinted:

Kids, I'm gonna be in charge of the offline team. What we need is several groups of people to make a special something happening. These are the groups we need:

- Funding team because what we have in mind will be expensive and if many people donate, it will be the best.

- A Buy Team, Must live in the UK and come preferably SATURDAY or SUNDAY latest. They will have to order the stuff we need.

- A Packing team: Will have to come Saturday or Sunday to an arranged spot to get all the 'things' ready.

- Street teams: Several street teams who will hand out the things at the day of the gig and explain to people why etc.

And ofcourse creative geniusses to come up with more ideas.

If you want to sign up for anything, please send me your email by pm. I shall then send a newsletter around when we have enough people.

Archived