Kids, I'm gonna be in charge of the offline team. What we need is several groups of people to make a special something happening. These are the groups we need:

- Funding team because what we have in mind will be expensive and if many people donate, it will be the best.

- A Buy Team, Must live in the UK and come preferably SATURDAY or SUNDAY latest. They will have to order the stuff we need.

- A Packing team: Will have to come Saturday or Sunday to an arranged spot to get all the 'things' ready.

- Street teams: Several street teams who will hand out the things at the day of the gig and explain to people why etc.

And ofcourse creative geniusses to come up with more ideas.

If you want to sign up for anything, please send me your email by pm. I shall then send a newsletter around when we have enough people.

dont you think our hotel bills , food bills and t-shirt bills are enough for us all why dont you just forget all this and just have fun !

I still dont get excactly what it is... never mind.

:roftl: your mentle

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arghhhhhhhhhh!

I'm so stressed. But happy.

I've bought my ticket. Then I read the bit about delivery up to 48 hours before. But I'm away!!!!!! I hope they don't cut it that fine:sneaky2:

Now flights....

Arghhhhhhhhhh!

I'm so stressed. But happy.

I've bought my ticket. Then I read the bit about delivery up to 48 hours before. But I'm away!!!!!! I hope they don't cut it that fine:sneaky2:

Now flights....

no, apparantly they send them out within two weeks or so....or else I have the same problem. but I'm sure it'll arrive in time!:thumb_yello:

dont you think our hotel bills , food bills and t-shirt bills are enough for us all why dont you just forget all this and just have fun !

:roftl: your mentle

We really have to thing of something that will have impact but at a low cost.

The Koreans got it right, a sheet of paper to make a paper plane???

I still dont get excactly what it is... never mind.

I can't really say more here:naughty: Send me your email and you'll get the newsletter

I never mentioned you had to help funding it. It's all voluntarily. And this is part of the fun so no, we won't forget about this:thumb_yello:

quite agree...it doesn't have to be expensive to have a great impact. :thumb_yello:

btw, is there any word yet on what is allowed or not???

quite agree...it doesn't have to be expensive to have a great impact. :thumb_yello:

btw, is there any word yet on what is allowed or not???

Shoni will hopefully have heard something by tomorrow, so still waiting til then:thumb_yello:

Yeah we shall keep it as low cost as possible, but so many great ideas:aah:

I never mentioned you had to help funding it. It's all voluntarily. And this is part of the fun so no, we won't forget about this:thumb_yello:

oh i know your never said me by name but if things get costly people who cant afford it will feel that they have too help out ! why do you feel you need to do something ... to do better than others ? i think the t-shirts , wristbands and familiar faces will be enough for mika !

can i suggest something we can print at home? a coloured drawing? a flower maybe? the same pattern for everyone.

as the koreans did?

just an input

I wonder what the set will be like? If it would be the same as Eden.

Wouldn't it be nice to have sunflowers to wave like at Eden, in memory of Eden...

I like the heart shaped balloon thing though...

Maybe combine these ideas (thinking of costs).. someone designs a pic of a sunflower we can all print some at home, blah blah blah

oh i know your never said me by name but if things get costly people who cant afford it will feel that they have too help out ! why do you feel you need to do something ... to do better than others ? i think the t-shirts , wristbands and familiar faces will be enough for mika !

Why would you? That's why we keep it as cheap as possible so we can afford it with the group of people who volunteered. Seriously love, if you don't want to get involved, then you don't have to.

Being better than others is the least concern. We do it because it's fun to do something special together and create a bond with each other. If you don't want to get involved, then please don't and just let the people who are interested do this. We shall not bother you, not even on the day of the gig:thumb_yello:

Why would you? That's why we keep it as cheap as possible so we can afford it with the group of people who volunteered. Seriously love, if you don't want to get involved, then you don't have to.

Being better than others is the least concern. We do it because it's fun to do something special together and create a bond with each other. If you don't want to get involved, then please don't and just let the people who are interested do this. We shall not bother you, not even on the day of the gig:thumb_yello:

shut yer gub ok !

and what about not so familiar faces:teehee:

shut yer gub ok !

I find it funny that when you have no argument against me you have to attack me this way. But that says more about you than me so I shall rest my case and ignore you now:thumb_yello:

Everyone is free to join in, Everyone attending the gig can participate, no matter how young, old, rich or poor you are. Because this is about creating something special together:biggrin2:

I find it funny that when you have no argument against me you have to attack me this way. But that says more about you than me so I shall rest my case and ignore you now:thumb_yello:

Everyone is free to join in, Everyone attending the gig can participate, no matter how young, old, rich or poor you are. Because this is about creating something special together:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

Your familiar face will be good enough for me!:aah:

im not attacking im just telling you to shutit ! we are all going there to enjoy the gig not fork out more money than we need too and i have helped to do things for other gigs in glasgow & getting people in the line to join in im telling you most wont want to do it .

im not attacking im just telling you to shutit ! we are all going there to enjoy the gig not fork out more money than we need too and i have helped to do things for other gigs in glasgow & getting people in the line to join in im telling you most wont want to do it .

No one is asking you to give anything.

I'm not exactly flush myself, and we don't even know if we are allowed balloons yet, so my idea for them may go down the flusher.

We wanted to do a big thing because it seemed to work well at the Asian, Portuguese gigs, and also at some of the festivals in the last week or so.

And as it's pretty much the last gig of the run (just the Arbon show after it), it's a great way to end the run on a high, and we haven't really done anything like this at any of the UK shows as such.

We can still have fun, but I think it's a nice way to show Mika how much we thank him for the shows.

:sad: too bad i'll never become a familiar face:sad:

its only the mentle people and people with money who`s remembered ..... and guess what one i fall into :naughty:

Okay I guess you're all going to have to agree to disagree on this one because it sounds like it's going ahead for the people who want to participate.

Ingie I'm curious because I only read the thread up to the early idea stage...but why is the planning going off line now? To keep it a secret (from Mika?)? or is it easier to organize that way?

:sad: too bad i'll never become a familiar face:sad:

Don't think that, a lot of us felt that way at one time. You just never know what the future holds. :wink2:

Archived