• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one is asking you to give anything.

I'm not exactly flush myself, and we don't even know if we are allowed balloons yet, so my idea for them may go down the flusher.

We wanted to do a big thing because it seemed to work well at the Asian, Portuguese gigs, and also at some of the festivals in the last week or so.

And as it's pretty much the last gig of the run (just the Arbon show after it), it's a great way to end the run on a high, and we haven't really done anything like this at any of the UK shows as such.

We can still have fun, but I think it's a nice way to show Mika how much we thank him for the shows.

Rose, don't bother.

because i just joined and saw only one gig so far, and i don't think i could travel around as much as i would like

That doesn't matter! Have lots of fun, rock it out and just have a damn good time and he will remember you eventually:thumb_yello:

I'm not exactly flush myself, and we don't even know if we are allowed balloons yet, so my idea for them may go down the flusher.

We wanted to do a big thing because it seemed to work well at the Asian, Portuguese gigs, and also at some of the festivals in the last week or so.

And as it's pretty much the last gig of the run (just the Arbon show after it), it's a great way to end the run on a high, and we haven't really done anything like this at any of the UK shows as such.

We can still have fun, but I think it's a nice way to show Mika how much we thank him for the shows.

I show Mika how much I thank him for the shows by paying for a ticket... :thumb_yello:

so why dont you just do the paper cup thing and fill it up with silver glitter ... its easly hidden

there you go :thumb_yello: though im getting freebies this time :biggrin2:

And we are both showing support and gratitude to Mika for the gigs by showing up! :teehee: What more does the ****er want? He'll get a big head and it's up to us to keep his feet on the ground no matter what happens in foreign climes!

Rose, don't bother.

That doesn't matter! Have lots of fun, rock it out and just have a damn good time and he will remember you eventually:thumb_yello:

oh that won't be a problem at all, i've no doubt that i'll have fun

never had more fun in my life than at my first Mika gig:teehee::wub2:

And we are both showing support and gratitude to Mika for the gigs by showing up! :teehee: What more does the ****er want? He'll get a big head and it's up to us to keep his feet on the ground no matter what happens in foreign climes!

me three :naughty: though i do have my flexable friend if i can stay off bloody fleabay :sneaky2:

:roftl:

Well, I'm broke after showing my support to Mika by going to the 4 Japanese shows very recently, so I'll be doing this Edibnurgh one on the cheap and count myself lucky that I can be there in the first place :roftl:.

No extras for me on this one :naughty:.

And we are both showing support and gratitude to Mika for the gigs by showing up! :teehee:

aye and the amount of people ive prattled onto until i got them into mika and now they spend their dosh on him too ... so i im sort of his mini promoter you could say :naughty:

:roftl:

Well, I'm broke after showing my support to Mika by going to the 4 Japanese shows very recently, so I'll be doing this Edibnurgh one on the cheap and count myself lucky that I can be there in the first place :roftl:.

No extras for me on this one :naughty:.

good wanna get pished after the gig ... just like the good ole days .... no fancy stuff just booze :thumb_yello:

Maybe combine these ideas (thinking of costs).. someone designs a pic of a sunflower we can all print some at home, blah blah blah

Please could someone add me to the t shirt list for number 57

Hi Eloise's Mum:bye:

Aaah guess we're overenthusiastic...who cares, at least we'll have fun doing so:thumb_yello:

aye just a wee bit but you have fun organising while we enjoy a we enjoy the other delights of edinburgh ! even though i dont live that far from edinburgh i havent been there for 4 yrs and im bringing my 15 yr old so ive got to keep him amused too .

Trying to keep it cheap and having some impact is what we should go for!

Robertina's idea of printed flower on a stick and mine of waving sunflowers could be combined, someone designs pics of sunflowers, whoever wants to join in making them can, and everyone will get to one to wave.... regardless..

No one is going to judge anyone because they don't want to join in or don't have the money but we are all here with one purpose, to enjoy Mika and the gig and show our appreciation in whatever way!

No one should argue with anyone who wants to do that or with anyone who doesn't.

Archived