• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teehee. thats my mum. feels weird to have her on here. But she isnt online now :( she went to watch footy. silly woman. But she will be on more often hopefully.

That's good.:biggrin2:

Not sure yet, depends what's happening at V festival that may change our travel plans. I'll let you know. :wink2:

Are you going to Chelmsford?

I'm travelling up to Edinburgh from Staffordshire.

Not sure yet, depends what's happening at V festival that may change our travel plans. I'll let you know. :wink2:

picked you number yet ? we could pair up ... im 69er you could be 96er :wink2: i was asking cause as ive said i few times im taking luke (well i think so) and cameron to see janey godley on the sunday night you`d like her she`s a bit like me - dirty as hell and mentle ... shes also very funny :biggrin2:

Aaah guess we're overenthusiastic...who cares, at least we'll have fun doing so:thumb_yello:

Oh, but that is all good; There's nothing wrong with being enthusiastic, and having fun planning things. I think so, anyway :naughty:.

Different people will be able to do different things, and also will have different opinions on things that they would like to do, or not do, etc...And that doesn't have to mean that they don't find it cool that others do stuff. Live and let live and all that :naughty:. We don't all necessarily have to agree on everything, or do everything together, for us to get along :wink2: and live in harmony.

Anyway, I don't want to upset anyway by not participating in things, but I also don't like to feel forced into stuff that I don't necessarily want to do, or that I just can't do. That's just me and I can't speak for anyone else, but hey, it is what it is, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

She likes gardening and having nice chitchats so if you do too, i think she will be ok.

I aren't a gardener but I usually find something to talk about....I am sure she will be fine.

Yeh. lol

Oh. that is not nice:sneaky2:

im not staying i`ll stay away cause what your mums into its just that i have a bad rep for not having nice chats :teehee:

I've spent the whole of the football final buying a ticket, booking a flight from Exeter and a train home from Edinburgh. My poor card :(

The train home is only £13.50 and they even post the ticket out free and don't charge me for paying for it with my card. Isn't that how all transactions should be? I hate paying extra when I'm saving them by buying on-line.

Just need a bed for my weary head now....

And eloise go back and delete your e-mail address!

I've spent the whole of the football final buying a ticket, booking a flight from Exeter and a train home from Edinburgh. My poor card :(

The train home is only £13.50 and they even post the ticket out free and don't charge me for paying for it with my card. Isn't that how all transactions should be? I hate paying extra when I'm saving them by buying on-line.

There's some real cheapo train tickets around at the mo :thumb_yello:

nope not staying there but if you want to avoid me im staying here - Travelodge Edinburgh Central Waterloo Place Hotel :roftl:

Archived