• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you need to read it all Vicky.............it is a lot of crap.....sorry.....I meant chat :naughty:

Seriously..............no definate plans yet except for a plan to plan offline incase 'anyone' is looking in...to keep it secret. Ingie coordinating that.

And It's only costing me 40euro to fly from Dublin, can't believe it:teehee:

you lot are so organised .... i guess my flexable friend will help out with my fare again and it will cost me double the amount when my bill comes through :blink:

I don't think you need to read it all Vicky.............it is a lot of crap.....sorry.....I meant chat :naughty:

Seriously..............no definate plans yet except for a plan to plan offline incase 'anyone' is looking in...to keep it secret. Ingie coordinating that.

Honestly, if "anyone" was reading this thread trying to find that out, they'd need a full time MFC-reading job to shift through all the chitchat and find the details :lmfao:

In my life, the important news is that

I'm coming :)

Great news Ruth!!

So glad you are!!:biggrin2:

Seriously..............no definite plans yet except for a plan to plan offline incase 'anyone' is looking in...to keep it secret. Ingie coordinating that.

Ah, i hoped i might get a summary!!

Thanks Kath:wub2:

if things get costly people who cant afford it will feel that they have too help out ! why do you feel you need to do something ... to do better than others ? i think the t-shirts , wristbands and familiar faces will be enough for mika !

I show Mika how much I thank him for the shows by paying for a ticket... :thumb_yello:

I tend to agree with this - let's face it, he's only sneaked in an extra gig for the money :naughty: And it's not like it's part of a proper tour.

Honestly, if "anyone" was reading this thread trying to find that out, they'd need a full time MFC-reading job to shift through all the chitchat and find the details :lmfao:

I know :naughty:

And I'm sure 'anyone' is too busy to scratch himself at the mo let alone read this ....:teehee:

I tend to agree with this - let's face it, he's only sneaked in an extra gig for the money :naughty: And it's not like it's part of a proper tour.

David said he had made him agree to it as it was local for him (David) :naughty:

And I'm sure 'anyone' is too busy to scratch himself at the mo let alone read this ....:teehee:

:roftl:Exactly

I know people that would do that for him :naughty:

I reckon that they are also busy, and probably not THAT motivated by our bollox anyway :naughty:

David said he had made him agree to it as it was local for him (David) :naughty:

Who's David?

aye well im sure he saw pound signs when david mentioned it :thumb_yello: right i need to go my sons calling me a bitch again so i need to skelp his ass then watch repo men .... maybe pop on later cya !

:sneaky2:Ok guys tomorrow is D-day!!!! I've still not heard anything back from the venue so i will call back AGAIN tomorrow as we need to know asap what we can/cant take in. So will let you all know soon. (hopefully):thumb_yello:

Sunshine

Ah, thanks, of course :doh: I just didn't think of him, hahaha.

Oh btw Silver, I don't think that I ever told you, as I was waiting to write it in my Eden rerport which still hasn't been born, but I really loved your Eden wristbands.

Ah, thanks, of course :doh: I just didn't think of him, hahaha.

Oh btw Silver, I don't think that I ever told you, as I was waiting to write it in my Eden rerport which still hasn't been born, but I really loved your Eden wristbands.

Hmm yes we are all still waiting for your report connie_tap.gif

EDIT and thanks

:sneaky2:Ok guys tomorrow is D-day!!!! I've still not heard anything back from the venue so i will call back AGAIN tomorrow as we need to know asap what we can/cant take in. So will let you all know soon. (hopefully):thumb_yello:

Thanks for taking care of this issue! :thumb_yello:

Fear not if Vicly is around.............much alcohol will be involved....although stictly forbidden of course :mf_rosetinted:

No i'll not bother readng back!!

:sneaky2:

:drinks_wine:

:teehee:

It just varies so much doesn't it. In Dublin all the girls got individual pics....but I think that was just about the only time wasn't it? As we have always said.....nothing is ever guarenteed and really is a bonus if it happens. We almost got thrown out at Sheffield, it was only due to Vicky's persitance that we didn't.

Too bloody right! I wasn't gonna let that happen but i just had such a feeling it was going to!!:sneaky2:

The day was saved in the end .....phew

I'm eagerly waiting, on the balloon front:wink2:

Too bloody right! I wasn't gonna let that happen but i just had such a feeling it was going to!!:sneaky2:

The day was saved in the end .....phew

I think that this has happened at other gigs too :dunno: .

For example, in Brighton, Mama P told us that he was really tired and still needed to meet all these disabled kids, and that if us (the ones who had met him before) wouldn't mind stepping aside and not meeting him, to make things faster.

So of course, Danika, Sarahlou and I did that. What can you do :boxed:. You win some and you lose some :aah:.

Archived