I think that this has happened at other gigs too :dunno: .

For example, in Brighton, Mama P told us that he was really tired and still needed to meet all these disabled kids, and that if us (the ones who had met him before) wouldn't mind stepping aside and not meeting him, to make things faster.

So of course, Danika, Sarahlou and I did that. What can you do :boxed:. You win some and you lose some :aah:.

Well yes and after you have hung around backstage, danced on stage with Mika, isn't that enough anyway? Unless you need to prove it for some reason.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that this has happened at other gigs too :dunno: .

For example, in Brighton, Mama P told us that he was really tired and still needed to meet all these disabled kids, and that if us (the ones who had met him before) wouldn't mind stepping aside and not meeting him, to make things faster.

So of course, Danika, Sarahlou and I did that. What can you do :boxed:. You win some and you lose some :aah:.

Exactly. Mika's a human being and you pay your ticket for a gig. You see the gig, you go home. If you meet Mika or are a character on stage, that's an added bonus that was not at all included in the ticket price. It's not a God Forsaken Right, you're just lucky. Yes, he comes out most of the time, but not always. Mika's allowed to go straight home after gigs if he wants to.

For example, some people backstage got to have individual pictures with Mika after the gig. When I was at Eden, we got a group picture. Did I complain? No, because I was happy that I got that much. (not suggesting that anyone IS complaining, just saying that you get what you're given lol :roftl:)

Well yes and after you have hung around backstage, danced on stage with Mika, isn't that enough anyway? Unless you need to prove it for some reason.

Exactly. Mika's a human being and you pay your ticket for a gig. You see the gig, you go home. If you meet Mika or are a character on stage, that's an added bonus that was not at all included in the ticket price. It's not a God Forsaken Right, you're just lucky. Yes, he comes out most of the time, but not always. Mika's allowed to go straight home after gigs if he wants to.

For example, some people backstage got to have individual pictures with Mika after the gig. When I was at Eden, we got a group picture. Did I complain? No, because I was happy that I got that much. (not suggesting that anyone IS complaining, just saying that you get what you're given lol :roftl:)

Yes, you're right. Of course I would have prefered to have a chat with him, but what can you do :dunno:

Of course it did bother me that some people who had met him before stayed on ignoring Mama P's request and met him, and that one person who hadn't even been part of it and was just watching the gig actually followed the disabled kids from the venue up to the dressing rooms and joined the line to meet him :sneaky2:, but ultimately, it's them doing the wrong thing there and I won't go there myself.

The funny thing is that, when I confronted that person who had sneaked into the backstage area following the kids, she said that it was each to their own, and that she really "needed" to meet him. WTF? :roftl:

Honestly :aah:.

Oh, but that is all good; There's nothing wrong with being enthusiastic, and having fun planning things. I think so, anyway :naughty:.

Different people will be able to do different things, and also will have different opinions on things that they would like to do, or not do, etc...And that doesn't have to mean that they don't find it cool that others do stuff. Live and let live and all that :naughty:. We don't all necessarily have to agree on everything, or do everything together, for us to get along :wink2: and live in harmony.

Anyway, I don't want to upset anyway by not participating in things, but I also don't like to feel forced into stuff that I don't necessarily want to do, or that I just can't do. That's just me and I can't speak for anyone else, but hey, it is what it is, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

Oh but we're not gonna force anyone into anything, if you want to join, you can if you don't, then you don't. It's a free world and everyone should decide for themselves.

I just don't appreciate explaining it and then getting such a rude reply. Not of you:wink2:

Honestly, if "anyone" was reading this thread trying to find that out, they'd need a full time MFC-reading job to shift through all the chitchat and find the details :lmfao:

Maybe they're extremely bored and have the weird idea of reading all our shizzle?:naughty:

At Eden we got more than we expected, as Maria said he would only take a picture and he actually stopped and talked to us for quite a while:naughty:

This thread reads tragically sad I must say ... sigh

Maybe we need some type of thread to discuss our issues and get back to the community MFC was ... really ...hard to read this at times :boxed:

There are enough Mika haters out there , some of this is my bad for sure .. but we need to work on us ...

The whole MFC is just bubbling , we should all be able to meet and party,all wear a silly T shirt , all meet Sunday and have a meal .. without comments I see

Sad,so so sad

And yes some is my issue,but its sad guys .. really

I've never been, really looking forward to it:thumb_yello:

Really!

Wow .. that whole area around the castle is just fabby :wub2:

Think I saitd it before .. some place just have a "feel" .. madrid and Edinburgh have that for me

Stepping off the train to bagpipes :wub2:

Really!

Wow .. that whole area around the castle is just fabby :wub2:

Think I saitd it before .. some place just have a "feel" .. madrid and Edinburgh have that for me

Stepping off the train to bagpipes :wub2:

When are you arriving?

Looking forward to having a proper chat this time:thumb_yello:

Hope the guinness is as good as it was in Cornwall.

When are you arriving?

Looking forward to having a proper chat this time:thumb_yello:

Hope the guinness is as good as it was in Cornwall.

Yeh that table was so big I feel I did'nt really have time to chat to everyone:aah:

I get in on the Saturday early , leave Tuesday .. mega early :aah:

On the Saturday I "may" see some friends in Bathgate .. well up for a Sunday night meet up:thumb_yello:

Yeh that table was so big I feel I did'nt really have time to chat to everyone:aah:

I get in on the Saturday early , leave Tuesday .. mega early :aah:

On the Saturday I "may" see some friends in Bathgate .. well up for a Sunday night meet up:thumb_yello:

Yeah, I think our flight is at 6.30 Sunday morning. Early start also, just as well we live near the airport. Will be in Edinburgh very early, have to find somewhere nice for breakfast.

Yeah, I think our flight is at 6.30 Sunday morning. Early start also, just as well we live near the airport. Will be in Edinburgh very early, have to find somewhere nice for breakfast.

Cool!:thumb_yello:

Thats early huh :shocked:

Lets get a few more inputs then see where we meet!

I like all bar one , tapas type place .. really nice!:biggrin2:

http://www.allbarone.co.uk/

Im easy ... thread is complicated enough:aah:

Looks good:thumb_yello:

I'm easy also... I just go with the flow....

Best not to make it too complicated, just pick a place and say that's where we're going:thumb_yello:

Looks like a nice place, what are the prices like though? It doesn't say?

room booked, flights booked - sadly can only be there for the gig as i am away all weekend at the 80s rewind festival and have to return to mummy duties lunchtime on Tues! but am definitely coming :)

:biggrin2:

ya! its all about the gig day anyways and coming to partay:thumb_yello:

Archived