Looks good:thumb_yello:

I'm easy also... I just go with the flow....

Best not to make it too complicated, just pick a place and say that's where we're going:thumb_yello:

Yeh .. pick a place , table . .talk .. lets take this back to basics:aah:

Looks like a nice place, what are the prices like though? It doesn't say?

Maybe pricey ... nice though , classy and fun

Im easy ..

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im easy ..

Is that pricey for the food or drink or both?

Maybe plan to meet up for drinks only. People can eat before the meet and that way go where ever suits their individual budgets.

Is that pricey for the food or drink or both?

Maybe plan to meet up for drinks only. People can eat before the meet and that way go where ever suits their individual budgets.

Yeh ... or a tapas type place that get some snacks and drinks if wanted:thumb_yello:

I will leave it to the locals me thinks:biggrin2:

Yeh ... or a tapas type place that get some snacks and drinks if wanted:thumb_yello:

That sounds good.:thumb_yello:

I'm hungry now... will have to go and get some lunch.:bye:

Im easy ..

Stop saying that, people will get the wrong idea!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ohhh thats just a rumour:aah:

If there is loadssss of us like Eden .. we need somewhere that can take us .. without moving tables all over the place:thumb_yello:

We need somewhere with a HUUUUGE table!

Lets get a few more inputs then see where we meet!

I like all bar one , tapas type place .. really nice!:biggrin2:

http://www.allbarone.co.uk/

Im easy ... thread is complicated enough:aah:

I'm up for a good meet up on Sunday:thumb_yello:

Looks good:thumb_yello:

I'm easy also... I just go with the flow....

Best not to make it too complicated, just pick a place and say that's where we're going:thumb_yello:

I'll arrive sunday very early with my friend. We're definitely up for a meet up! I like the idea of a tapas type place for snacks, drinks and nice chats :thumb_yello:

Leaving it to the locals too, to suggest a nice place with a huge table! Shall we already agree on a time? :biggrin2:

Maybe we could list up everyone who's joining the sunday meet up in the first post, so we get an overview how many we will be?

I'll arrive sunday very early with my friend. We're definitely up for a meet up! I like the idea of a tapas type place for snacks, drinks and nice chats :thumb_yello:

Leaving it to the locals too, to suggest a nice place with a huge table! Shall we already agree on a time? :biggrin2:

Maybe we could list up everyone who's joining the sunday meet up in the first post, so we get an overview how many we will be?

Ohh cool! .. or maybe a seperate thread :thumb_yello:

Yes a seperate thread I think .. maybe a local highlander should post that:thumb_yello:

Yes a seperate thread I think .. maybe a local highlander should post that:thumb_yello:

See if Shoni, Angi, or Vicky will when they come on:thumb_yello:

Even better, to keep this thread clear - and to not annoy those who won't be able (or don't want) to join the sunday meet up! :thumb_yello:

* waits for a local highlander to open a wee sunday meet up thread for us freaky cu*ts! * :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: MFC isn't scottish. Doesn't want me to post the c-word i learned from you yesterday :naughty:

Hello!!

lowlander here!! from her office back to work in a kinda sunny Edinburgh!!

I'll be very happy to help and suggest ideas for sunday night meet up:biggrin2:

I think The Standing Order, which is also in Geroge St may be a good idea cause ..it's big, reasonable priced, huge tables, central etc

not got bags of old world charm ...for this we need to be more like a pub in Victoria St .. but pubs not so big ... can i get back to this later on...:wink2:

Happy to start a thread on this later ...:biggrin2:

Hello!!

I think The Standing Order, which is also in Geroge St may be a good idea cause ..it's big, reasonable priced, huge tables, central etc

not got bags of old world charm ...for this we need to be more like a pub in Victoria St .. but pubs not so big ... can i get back to this later on...:wink2:

:thumb_yello: THANKS!

Hello!!

There she is!:thumb_yello:

They sound great, look forward to your thread later:wink2:

Hello!!

Cool! yeh take that on :thumb_yello:

We will follow:biggrin2:

Hello!!

I'm sure we'll all trust your judgment:thumb_yello:

Look forward to the new thread.

Fab guys... I'm just driving through grass-market area to get to next bit of work.... Passing some nice pubs there too....:teehee: Great I'll get this sorted later... :teehee: and about to turn on to Lothian rd and past the picture house!:biggrin2:Catch you crazy freaks l8r!!

Fab guys... I'm just driving through grass-market area to get to next bit of work.... Passing some nice pubs there too....:teehee: Great I'll get this sorted later... :teehee: and about to turn on to Lothian rd and past the picture house!:biggrin2:Catch you crazy freaks l8r!!

:biggrin2:

I never considered the grass market :blink:

Some lovely places up there , to eat as well! fabby:thumb_yello:

thank you vicky!

and you know, i'm so jealous you live there :wub2:

:roftl:Exactly

I reckon that they are also busy, and probably not THAT motivated by our bollox anyway :naughty:

Who's David?

Just had a quick catch up............I am SO annoyed that I won't be able to join you on the Sunday but I hope you have a fabby night, I am sure you will.:biggrin2:

Vicky..................you just HAD to read back didn't you..............how did you know that we were talking about you ...........well, I was anyway :naughty:

Even better, to keep this thread clear - and to not annoy those who won't be able (or don't want) to join the sunday meet up! :thumb_yello:

* waits for a local highlander to open a wee sunday meet up thread for us freaky cu*ts! * :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: MFC isn't scottish. Doesn't want me to post the c-word i learned from you yesterday :naughty:

Ohhhhh lordy .. what did I create :aah:

Archived