Class95FM Radio interview - June 9 2010

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to MFC, feel free to go to the Introductions thread to say hello to everyone:thumb_yello:

Not getting the video, but is it from the live stream the other day? If it is, I know exactly the bit you mean, it nearly knocked me off the chair!:wub2:

Oh, just found it, not the livestream then, ha ha!!!

Here's the link.

friendly faces (those) you have to say that Mika is in love for a boy or a girl, do not know ... but that is, IS

View from the minute 4:43 -

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

maybe it will work this way...

It's a radio/ telephone interview, listening now...

friendly faces (those) you have to say that Mika is in love for a boy or a girl, do not know ... but that is, IS

View from the minute 4:43 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uwujOs5zck:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

AGAIN?!!!

I guess when Mika is asked, he answers "Not your business" so...

Btw, welcome Pipin :bye:

I think u should read MFC Faq first. I'll give u the link:wink2: :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/faq.php?faq=mikafaq#faq_mfaqs

But is he in love just now as in never been before, or been before and is again, or is just now and whishes he had never been before, or is now and plans to keep on being or is it something just for now and he hopes he never has to repeat again???????

But is he in love just now as in never been before, or been before and is again, or is just now and whishes he had never been before, or is now and plans to keep on being or is it something just for now and he hopes he never has to repeat again???????

Don't know why but I think that's exactly what u could read if Mika's mind was readable. Or at least looks like one of his tweets :mf_rosetinted: (Meaning the last tweets of course, the others were pretty understandable :aah:)

Don't know why but I think that's exactly what u could read if Mika's mind was readable. Or at least looks like one of his tweets :mf_rosetinted: (Meaning the last tweets of course, the others were pretty understandable :aah:)

It's the practice we get from reading his twits...

But the most important thing is not he's in love, what matters the most is his partner in love with him?

And if he is, s'ok, but wot if he isn't? Wot if she/he/it is just trying to know in the first place if he's having a collaboration with Gaga or something???

Or even trying to know first if the song willbe really called Alexandro Fernando?

Or trying to get some Louboutins/expensive fruit/fresh products for free?

And wot worries me the most...wot if he is Hugh Heffner?:mf_rosetinted:

David Hasselhof???????

Even worst, Walter Breinderonderunkderunkderink?????:aah:

Now i'm worried and lost my sleep...:mf_rosetinted:

But the most important thing is not he's in love, what matters the most is his partner in love with him?

And if he is, s'ok, but wot if he isn't? Wot if she/he/it is just trying to know in the first place if he's having a collaboration with Gaga or something???

Or even trying to know first if the song willbe really called Alexandro Fernando?

David Hasselhof???????

:floor: Wonka U crack me up!!!

David Hasselhof???????

:mf_rosetinted:

*gives you your pills*

:blink:

i need to read that one again when i get out of bed :aah:

David Hasselhof???????

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I worry a lot about these things, you know...:mf_rosetinted:

I know, I know. People mind about if Mika facies a he or a she... But the worst of all, now u mentioned it, is David Hasselhof! I don't want Mika hanging around with him! that man loves water too much! whereas Mika hates it! Poor boy, never will have a shower again, and the proof is KA. And then that Lady Jane and the river fish! And to cap it all, the rain! always raining when he comes on stage :badmood: and then rains again before that funeral march, so he's obligued to put trash cans on stage to prevent the leaking! :sneaky2::lmfao:

Archived