Class95FM Radio interview - June 9 2010

But is he in love just now as in never been before, or been before and is again, or is just now and whishes he had never been before, or is now and plans to keep on being or is it something just for now and he hopes he never has to repeat again???????

My head hurts after reading this. :boxed:

:roftl:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
friendly faces (those) you have to say that Mika is in love for a boy or a girl, do not know ... but that is, IS

View from the minute 4:43 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uwujOs5zck:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Good for Mika!

He well deserves a lover whether they are a boy or girl. I totally get him for saying none of your business when he got asked about who his lover is. Long as he's happy, all that matters. I'm happy for him!

..I respect you Mika for keeping your relationship secret from the evil ol' press! :thumb_yello:

It's the practice we get from reading his twits...

But the most important thing is not he's in love, what matters the most is his partner in love with him?

And if he is, s'ok, but wot if he isn't? Wot if she/he/it is just trying to know in the first place if he's having a collaboration with Gaga or something???

Or even trying to know first if the song willbe really called Alexandro Fernando?

Or trying to get some Louboutins/expensive fruit/fresh products for free?

And wot worries me the most...wot if he is Hugh Heffner?:mf_rosetinted:

David Hasselhof???????

Even worst, Walter Breinderonderunkderunkderink?????:aah:

Now i'm worried and lost my sleep...:mf_rosetinted:

Wonka, you are great! I just laughed tears over that! And over the last one!

But the most important thing is not he's in love, what matters the most is his partner in love with him?

And if he is, s'ok, but wot if he isn't? Wot if she/he/it is just trying to know in the first place if he's having a collaboration with Gaga or something???

Or even trying to know first if the song willbe really called Alexandro Fernando?

David Hasselhof???????

We haven't seen Breinderonderunkderunkderink around his neck lately, have we?

I think the problem is, she's over medicated!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

But is he in love just now as in never been before, or been before and is again, or is just now and whishes he had never been before, or is now and plans to keep on being or is it something just for now and he hopes he never has to repeat again???????

David Hasselhof???????

I know, I know. People mind about if Mika facies a he or a she... But the worst of all, now u mentioned it, is David Hasselhof! I don't want Mika hanging around with him! that man loves water too much! whereas Mika hates it! Poor boy, never will have a shower again, and the proof is KA. And then that Lady Jane and the river fish! And to cap it all, the rain! always raining when he comes on stage :badmood: and then rains again before that funeral march, so he's obligued to put trash cans on stage to prevent the leaking! :sneaky2::lmfao:

and these two are my friends!!!!!!:shocked::shocked:

i need a shrink....

dear shrink:

am i save with thiw two women?? would my mind gone if i spend my time in murcia with them?? shall i accept any "drink" or "goodies" that perhaps they´ll try to offer me??

My head hurts after reading this. :boxed:

:roftl:

The point of Wonka post is that he actually repeated right this several times back then to 2009 so he was a bit single, a bit heart breaker, a bit kinda I see you, a bit Love is not for me, a bit having partner on his bad, etc. Why this interview would be an exception?:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i need a shrink....

dear shrink:

am i save with thiw two women?? would my mind gone if i spend my time in murcia with them?? shall i accept any "drink" or "goodies" that perhaps they´ll try to offer me??

Yes, you definitely should!!! Have you not heard about laugh therapy? It works wonders!

David Hasselhof???????

By the time he's finished his new album, which will be named 'The Best Album Wot I Ever Wrote Until I Write My Next One' we may find out who it is.

Personally, I think it's Gaga! *runs away quick*

i need a shrink....

dear shrink:

:floor: Don't worry about u dear. We'll meet again, and in Murcia, Spain, yes. And u'll end up as insane as us and saying: God bless Mika and those Lollipops he offered us not to suck. But...think about Mika... poor boy, some of his most devoted and mikaish-insane fans there... asking for Lollipop! :biggrin2:

By the time he's finished his new album, which will be named 'The Best Album Wot I Ever Wrote Until I Write My Next One' we may find out who it is.

Personally, I think it's Gaga! *runs away quick*

LOL I like the new album's title!

Gaga? no dear, i think u're wrong...

:floor: Don't worry about u dear. We'll meet again, and in Murcia, Spain, yes. And u'll end up as insane as us and saying: God bless Mika and those Lollipops he offered us not to suck. But...think about Mika... poor boy, some of his most devoted and mikaish-insane fans there... asking for Lollipop! :biggrin2:

LOL I like the new album's title!

Gaga? no dear, i think u're wrong...

of course HE is not gaga......:mf_rosetinted:

oops:teehee: have i revealed the gender?:aah:

cata... see you in murcia... but no! hey! better!! see you in my house!!

i need a shrink....

dear shrink:

of course HE is not gaga......:mf_rosetinted:

oops:teehee: have i revealed the gender?:aah:

cata... see you in murcia... but no! hey! better!! see you in my house!!

He's GooGooo :roftl:

So I've heard the interview. So he's seeing someone. So what ? I am very happy for him. Who cares if it is a she/he or a stroumph ? I wish him al the luck and love in the world. He deserves it, doesn't he ? Let's all hope he will be finally happy in a good relationship. It wil inspire him.

Dunno but...in one interview he said: Oh I'm still single. Then he was in the longest relationship of his life...then Gertrude was his only love...then Gertrude was fake...and now he sees someone again.

Little white lies:mf_rosetinted:

Archived