REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Seoul, South Korea @ Olympic Hall, 12-JUN-2010

guylainem123

it's weird though, he played it at the last japan gig i think? :blink: why not in korea then, can't believe he hasn't seen the many tweets that asked him to play it there since they had a surprise for him. maybe he mixed up the 2 gigs... :aah:

fab that the fans were so flexible though and threw the planes for happy ending instead. :wub2:

but generally, i don't need AOW on the setlist... would prefer pick up off the floor. :wub2:

No AOW, no PUOTF, no I See you, no Toy Boy, ...

So many songs are missing...

Think gigs should last 3 hours....:naughty::roftl:

But at least, Kiss Ass was there...:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's weird though, he played it at the last japan gig i think? :blink: why not in korea then, can't believe he hasn't seen the many tweets that asked him to play it there since they had a surprise for him. maybe he mixed up the 2 gigs... :aah:

fab that the fans were so flexible though and threw the planes for happy ending instead. :wub2:

but generally, i don't need AOW on the setlist... would prefer pick up off the floor. :wub2:

I believe he did, yes. :aah: Imagine him, during the last Japan gig, performing AOW, and thinking "wtf? Where's my surprise?" :naughty:

AOW is one of my faves, specially live... Some may think I'm crazy, but if I was to choose, he could take Touches You off the setlist, instead of AOW! :teehee:

Anyway, it's always a great show, and I hope he'll keep Kick Ass...If he does I MIGHT forgive him for dropping AOW. :mf_rosetinted:

No AOW, no PUOTF, no I See you, no Toy Boy, ...

So many songs are missing...

Think gigs should last 3 hours....:naughty::roftl:

But at least, Kiss Ass was there...:mf_lustslow:

did the crowd respond well to Kick Ass? did they know it?

:blush-anim-cl: oh i'm glad to hear that!

perhaps now he'll see how much we love Kick Ass and keep it on his setlist :wub2:

I hope so..

But I don't still understood why this song does not do as well as it deserves... :dunno:

It should be a huge hit all over the world..

I believe he did, yes. :aah: Imagine him, during the last Japan gig, performing AOW, and thinking "wtf? Where's my surprise?" :naughty:

AOW is one of my faves, specially live... Some may think I'm crazy, but if I was to choose, he could take Touches You off the setlist, instead of AOW! :teehee:

how good that we're not going to the same gigs - he can play TY and PUOTF at the ones i'm going to then, and AOW on the ones you're going to. :naughty:

Anyway, it's always a great show, and I hope he'll keep Kick Ass...If he does I MIGHT forgive him for dropping AOW. :mf_rosetinted:

we definitely can agree on that! :wub2::biggrin2:

I'm back.... so busy...so unreal.... so incredible night today!!

I'll post some pics about our all events we Korean MFCers & Korea local fan club MIKAHOLIX prepared so far for the gig... for months!!! I tried to do my best to make all of these as secret on the forum...:blush-anim-cl:

First. MFC Korea exclusive things.

1.jpg?t=1276362370

Thanks to Deb and Christine, we made our own MFC banners. designed three Mika characters. Mika seems to like the dr.John costume one most!! (Mika asked me who designed the Dr.John banner :biggrin2:).

th_780a2003.jpg?t=1276362361

its official Korean MFCer gift for MIKA :naughty: wearing hanbok, the traditional costume. its about 70cm tall ... handmade all.

Second, MFC Korea and MIKAHOLIX things.

2.jpg?t=1276362560

its gift for Mika, Mika band members, and mama P, John the manager, Yasmine, Andy...I couldn't meet andy so I bring Andy's gift back home.....so sorry to him...so unlucky.

we put the Glowing lollipop and LED nameplates on it with some cookies.

DSC03590.jpg?t=1276362690

LED nameplates. Mika and the member's Korean name on it.

DSC03601.jpg?t=1276362723

memorial book for Mika. we made this for a month (like mfc yearbook) as korean mfcers had no chance to be in the yearbook project, we made our own one. about 50 people put their messages and artworks on this. and so many korean mika fans helped us to doing this (financial help )

DSC03603.jpg?t=1276362870

artwork part page. sorry for the bad pic....... I'll upload better ones later

DSC03608.jpg?t=1276362917

traditional sweets for Mika, bandmembers, and other Team Mika staffs.

I'll post some pics about our all events we Korean MFCers & Korea local fan club MIKAHOLIX prepared so far for the gig... for months!!! I tried to do my best to make all of these as secret on the forum...:blush-anim-cl:

1.jpg?t=1276362370

OMG i LOVE those mika manga characters, they're sooooo cuuuuute!! :wub2::fangurl: - and john as the fairy for dr john - this really is hilarious, no wonder mika loved it! :lmfao::lmao:

how did you get those name plates and lollipops, can you order them like that in korea? looks fantastic! how many of the crowd had the lollipops? just the first rows / fan club members, or everyone?

i bet mika was really happy bout the presents. :biggrin2:

OMG i LOVE those mika manga characters, they're sooooo cuuuuute!! :wub2::fangurl: - and john as the fairy for dr john - this really is hilarious, no wonder mika loved it! :lmfao::lmao:

how did you get those name plates and lollipops, can you order them like that in korea? looks fantastic! how many of the crowd had the lollipops? just the first rows or everyone?

i bet mika was really happy bout the presents. :biggrin2:

we korean mfcers controled everything.. and we sold 500 lollipops total. :biggrin2: we designed everything . nameplates, lollipops, banners....all. mfcer Kiara_m is just genious :thumb_yello: mfcer rainsonagi designed all mika characters

1.jpg?t=1276362370

Thanks to Deb and Christine, we made our own MFC banners. designed three Mika characters. Mika seems to like the dr.John costume one most!! (Mika asked me who designed the Dr.John banner :biggrin2:).

its official Korean MFCer gift for MIKA :naughty: wearing hanbok, the traditional costume. its about 70cm tall ... handmade all.

2.jpg?t=1276362560

its gift for Mika, Mika band members, and mama P, John the manager, Yasmine, Andy...I couldn't meet andy so I bring Andy's gift back home.....so sorry to him...so unlucky.

memorial book for Mika. we made this for a month (like mfc yearbook) as korean mfcers had no chance to be in the yearbook project, we made our own one. about 50 people put their messages and artworks on this. and so many korean mika fans helped us to doing this (financial help )

wauw that looks great!

is that John as a fairy? :naughty:

we korean mfcers controled everything.. and we sold 500 lollipops total. :biggrin2: we designed everything . nameplates, lollipops, banners....all. mfcer Kiara_m is just genious :thumb_yello: mfcer rainsonagi designed all mika characters

yeah, i thought so that you designed them... but how did you make them? :blink: they're made of plastic and LEDs i think? i wouldn't even know how to make one of them, let alone 500! :shocked:

paperplane.jpg?t=1276363553

paper plane design...we printed out 3000 papers for the audience and announced that we are gonna do this on AOW. and encouraged fan club members to print out this for the gig. so we could do it perfect on AOW. BUT,,,, MIKA dropped AOW on Asia setlist ...we were all in panic and begged him to do AOW for us... and we made the Plan B. We did it on Happy Ending instead.

thousands of planes at one time 'little bit of love' I announced about the changes on our forum just 2 days before the concert. but everybody did it so well!!!! :aah:

I asked some advice to FD and Blue Sky... so great moderaters...:wub2:

thank you!!

69155030.jpg?t=1276363800

wanna print out this? :naughty:

paperplane.jpg?t=1276363553

paper plane design...we printed out 3000 papers for the audience and announced that we are gonna do this on AOW. and encouraged fan club members to print out this for the gig. so we could do it perfect on AOW. BUT,,,, MIKA dropped AOW on Asia setlist ...we were all in panic and begged him to do AOW for us... and we made the Plan B. We did it on Happy Ending instead.

thousands of planes at one time 'little bit of love' I announced about the changes on our forum just 2 days before the concert. but everybody did it so well!!!! :aah:

I asked some advice to FD and Blue Sky... so great moderaters...:wub2:

thank you!!

69155030.jpg?t=1276363800

wanna print out this? :naughty:

It was a fantastic idea! :thumb_yello:

Can't wait to see videos of it! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

1.jpg?t=1276362370

2.jpg?t=1276362560

You really did a fantastic job tonight!!! Thanks so much :flowers2:

I'm sure that Mika will keep this korean gig in his mind for a long ...and we also..

First, sooooooooooooorry to my poor English (I think I'm poorer than everyone. Also this isn't my PC, so there is lots of typo.(My PC has broken..:mf_rosetinted:).But I try to be careful.

Just want to convey the meaning well.:tears:

MY OH MY

I feel as if I were in a dream. I still am not sure this is real. Words cannot describe that gig.

I went Olympic Hall early, the streets were really quiet.

So I made up my face as I had some time left.

Like this -

a0039093_4c13c3b17c842.jpg

After got out to the rest room, people soon gathered, so Father I went to wait in line rather early. I was bored to death.(Thanks to kind guy who gave me water!)

The performance finally started 2 hours later!!:groupwave:

I was in the second line, so I could enjoy gig in my face.

Beginning was Relax. I mistook that start was Rain, cuz background played Rain music video.

Anyaway, the show was fantastic.

Everyone(including me) shouted and shook glowing lollipops all the time.

(I'm sorry for eating hair in front of me)

I think the god(or angel) of music descended there and we was religious zealot. :bow:

Paper planes event went well..but I was disappointed aboutNO AOW.(Also NO Toyboy, NO I see you, NO My interpretation, NO ENCOR.:mf_rosetinted:)

But Kick ass was really Kick ass. (I(and the others)sang along throughout.)

I forget to write about awesome Happy ending. :mf_lustslow:

As I said, paper planes were a magnificent sight, and Mika(also his band) made a surprised face.

They returned a few of planes, and people tried to catch it. It was heartwarming image.

We sang Lollipop in the last. People had no doubt of encor, so we kept shouting "Mika,Mika!".

But the end was the end..:crybaby:

Even if I lose my voice and my leg is a little sore, but it was incredible.

I'm looking forward to next concert!!

+ Thanks for MFCers hard work!!!!!! I think that It's really hard to give paper planes&gold comfetti!!

wauw that looks great!

is that John as a fairy? :naughty:

yes :aah:

he was fairy... John came outside to meet me before the gig...and we talked a lot !! John was really good to us..... (Thank you BS and other mods who were in Japan gig)

yeah, i thought so that you designed them... but how did you make them? :blink: they're made of plastic and LEDs i think? i wouldn't even know how to make one of them, let alone 500! :shocked:

all we have to do is the designes. and order this on the internet mall :thumb_yello:

YUNA!

You and the rest of the Korean fans did the MFC proud! Thank you for

representing so wonderfully.

Your banners turned out beautifully! :wub2:

And all the other gifts you came up with -- so amazing! Mika and the band

must have been over the moon! :biggrin2:

I'm so happy it all worked out so well for you and that you were able to connect with

John -- Sorry about Any Other World,

but still, you made it happen! I'm so excited for you! :boing:

Edited by dcdeb