REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Seoul, South Korea @ Olympic Hall, 12-JUN-2010

guylainem123

all we have to do is the designes. and order this on the internet mall :thumb_yello:

yeah, that's what i meant... we don't have internet shops like that here in germany (or europe? i don't know of any... :blink:), it's fantastic that you can have such things made with your own design! :wub2:

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!! all the gifts and ideas you had!! WOW!!:shocked:

its all wonderful!!

cant wait to see a vid of happy ending!!:wub2:

EDIT; just found one!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!

hes like... so impressed!!!!!!!:fangurl:

Edited by LilStar

YUNA!

You and the rest of the Korean fans did the MFC proud! Thank you for

representing so wonderfully.

Your banners turned out beautifully! :wub2:

And all the other gifts you came up with -- so amazing! Mika and the band

must have been over the moon! :biggrin2:

I'm so happy it all worked out so well for you and that you were able to connect with

John -- Sorry about Any Other World,

but still, you made it happen! I'm so excited for you! :boing:

they sure did make mfc proud :wub2:

these reports are so heart warming :blush-anim-cl:

your gifts were wonderful!

its all wonderful!!

WOW!!!!!!!

:swoon:

What a fabulous effect!! Great great idea!!! :wub2:

(love the lollipops too! )

well, it's almost my first post and I'm really poor at Engilsh,

so if you don't understand, sorry:biggrin2:

I can't remember all of concert and in chronological order

but I try to do as long as possible.

and I didn't watch another song, so I can't compare with others

We entered at hall behind schedule and gig started little late.

at first, mika sung the intro of WAG but started another song.

(:shocked: my memory is confused!)

and then mika sung continually except introduncion of band members

and some performances. and he said Korean more than last gig

but I hardly understood them. "시시해(It's boring,when other members played trumpet by mouth), 내 이름은 미카입니다(my name is mika), 나 죽었어요(I'm dead, after he shot himself)" is the only thing I can remember.

He came down from stages to us when love today and showed very big smile

when we flew paper plane at happy ending(you know, It's orginally for AOW)

and like other gig, that he ran all over the stage and on piano occured to me his nickname 'Human Beagle":aah:

and middle of gig, he cheered "대~한민국"(it is Korean cheer phrase)

Like last gig at Korea, audiences are really great. (I'm proud that I was one of them:naughty:) they sung with mika almost all song even Kick ass.

before started kick ass, mika teached us to repeat "Ah ah oh" and we really did well. Even though we just practiced memorizing its lyrics, but it's just for giving an impressive to mika after gig by singing along. I was surprised that many people sung from begining to end.

also, paper planes and gold confetties were spectacular. mika and others flew back some planes to audience.

(It was prepared by Korean fanclub, mika holix aka mix's managers. I truely appreciate it.)

but I felt suffocated coz I was pushed from behind and next. I constantly said "Don't push!" but I wanted to say "Help me! I am gonna die!":naughty:

Everything was very very fantastic tonight. but it was too short.

There was no encor and what was worse, Toy boy was omitted although it was included in setlist.(someone who given the list said.)

when suddenly gig was over, I wished worldcup was abolished:badmood:

After gig, I was back to home, and I heard that mika watched Korea vs Greece with other crew and there was M&G.(We were already noticed that only choosen five people would have that chance so I didn't expect:huh:)

also, I missed chance to buy mika figure.(I don't know it was sold particularly or included in another album edition)

and now, I feel exhuauseted but can't calm myself down. At the end of gig, mika said "see you next year" so I am already looking forward it.

ps. I feel like this post is distracted. I hope you can understand.

well, it's almost my first post and I'm really poor at Engilsh,

so if you don't understand, sorry:biggrin2:

I can't remember all of concert and in chronological order

but I try to do as long as possible.

and I didn't watch another song, so I can't compare with others

We entered at hall behind schedule and gig started little late.

at first, mika sung the intro of WAG but started another song.

(:shocked: my memory is confused!)

and then mika sung continually except introduncion of band members

and some performances. and he said Korean more than last gig

but I hardly understood them. "시시해(It's boring,when other members played trumpet by mouth), 내 이름은 미카입니다(my name is mika), 나 죽었어요(I'm dead, after he shot himself)" is the only thing I can remember.

He came down from stages to us when love today and showed very big smile

when we flew paper plane at happy ending(you know, It's orginally for AOW)

and like other gig, that he ran all over the stage and on piano occured to me his nickname 'Human Beagle":aah:

and middle of gig, he cheered "대~한민국"(it is Korean cheer phrase)

Like last gig at Korea, audiences are really great. (I'm proud that I was one of them:naughty:) they sung with mika almost all song even Kick ass.

before started kick ass, mika teached us to repeat "Ah ah oh" and we really did well. Even though we just practiced memorizing its lyrics, but it's just for giving an impressive to mika after gig by singing along. I was surprised that many people sung from begining to end.

also, paper planes and gold confetties were spectacular. mika and others flew back some planes to audience.

(It was prepared by Korean fanclub, mika holix aka mix's managers. I truely appreciate it.)

but I felt suffocated coz I was pushed from behind and next. I constantly said "Don't push!" but I wanted to say "Help me! I am gonna die!":naughty:

Everything was very very fantastic tonight. but it was too short.

There was no encor and what was worse, Toy boy was omitted although it was included in setlist.(someone who given the list said.)

when suddenly gig was over, I wished worldcup was abolished:badmood:

After gig, I was back to home, and I heard that mika watched Korea vs Greece with other crew and there was M&G.(We were already noticed that only choosen five people would have that chance so I didn't expect:huh:)

also, I missed chance to buy mika figure.(I don't know it was sold particularly or included in another album edition)

and now, I feel exhuauseted but can't calm myself down. At the end of gig, mika said "see you next year" so I am already looking forward it.

ps. I feel like this post is distracted. I hope you can understand.

great report

We asked Mika why he didn't sing Toyboy.... Mika said because of Worldcup he should finish early should going everything so fast..so no encore, dropped Toyboy even if it was on the setlist..... The only worst part of the gig was Worldcup..... :sneaky2: he looks like lack of time...

Great report, Corolla! :thumb_yello:

great report

We asked Mika why he didn't sing Toyboy.... Mika said because of Worldcup he should finish early should going everything so fast..so no encore, dropped Toyboy even if it was on the setlist..... The only worst part of the gig was Worldcup..... :sneaky2: he looks like lack of time...

Really? That sucks big time... :blink:

YUNA!

You and the rest of the Korean fans did the MFC proud! Thank you for

representing so wonderfully.

Your banners turned out beautifully! :wub2:

And all the other gifts you came up with -- so amazing! Mika and the band

must have been over the moon! :biggrin2:

I'm so happy it all worked out so well for you and that you were able to connect with

John -- Sorry about Any Other World,

but still, you made it happen! I'm so excited for you! :boing:

it was so hard..... we planed everything for a month. but MFC admin mods team helped us so many things about that..... thank you so much :wub2:

x2_19878df.jpg?t=1276367408

we set all paper planes on the seated place. and many Korean fans voluntarily prepared printed out many paper planes for the event. from dozens, and some gave me hundreds for the event :shocked:

02.jpg?t=1276367753

we prepared handmade golden glitters for WAG with hundreds of golden tassels. prepared 1000 for this. and packed one by one. and handed out for people just before the gig. 1000 audience sprinkled them on the air when MIKA sings 'we are not what you think we are, we are GOLDEN, we are GOLDEN'

x2_19878df.jpg?t=1276367408

we set all paper planes on the seated place. and many Korean fans voluntarily prepared printed out many paper planes for the event. from dozens, and some gave me hundreds for the event :shocked:

02.jpg?t=1276367753

we prepared handmade golden glitters for WAG with hundreds of golden tassels. prepared 1000 for this. and packed one by one. and handed out for people just before the gig. 1000 audience sprinkled them on the air when MIKA sings 'we are not what you think we are, we are GOLDEN, we are GOLDEN'

OMG!! you are all AWESOME!!!!!!! really!!!!!!!!!

this is so impressive!!!!!!!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked::wub2:

Edited by LilStar

it was so hard..... we planed everything for a month. but MFC admin mods team helped us so many things about that..... thank you so much :wub2:

Yes..It was so hard~ but I'm glad everything worked out fine:aah:

Tonight was entertaining and more than exciting !!!! :aah:

and It is very courteous of all MFC mods to help us !!!!!!

its all wonderful!!

WOW!!!!!!!

It was the emotional zenith!:shocked:

I was impressed when i stopped flying the paper airplane and look backed :thumb_yello:

No AOW, no PUOTF, no I See you, no Toy Boy, ...

So many songs are missing...

Think gigs should last 3 hours....:naughty::roftl:

But at least, Kiss Ass was there...:mf_lustslow:

Yes.. Toy Boy..AOW u.u

but I was surprised when audiences sing along the lyric of kick ass!

I love part of oh-oh-oh :naughty:

Edited by MANGO

thanks to MFC mods help, we could have chance to talk to MIKA :wub2: we gave him all presents and had great time .... Mika and I talked a lot .... official photographer took pics of our talks a lot so I felt like doing a press conference with MIKA actually :roftl: it was so unreal ....was my first time seeing him in person.

I told him the stories about paper planes, and he said so much appreciate talk of it, like he loved that so much... it was the most amazing gift ever in my life ....things like this. my english was not make sense because I was so nervous to see him :mf_rosetinted: but thankfully he seems understand many things :naughty:

thanks to MFC mods help, we could have chance to talk to MIKA :wub2: we gave him all presents and had great time .... Mika and I talked a lot .... official photographer took pics of our talks a lot so I felt like doing a press conference with MIKA actually :roftl: it was so unreal ....was my first time seeing him in person.

I told him the stories about paper planes, and he said so much appreciate talk of it, like he loved that so much... it was the most amazing gift ever in my life ....things like this. my english was not make sense because I was so nervous to see him :mf_rosetinted: but thankfully he seems understand many things :naughty:

awwwwwwwwwwwww:fangurl:!!!

thats so cool!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Yes..It was so hard~ but I'm glad everything worked out fine:aah:

Tonight was entertaining and more than exciting !!!! :aah:

It was the emotional zenith!:shocked:

I was impressed when i stopped flying the paper airplane and look backed :thumb_yello:

Yes.. Toy Boy..AOW u.u

but I was surprised when audiences sing along the lyric of kick ass!

I love part of oh-oh-oh :naughty:

you still alive :shocked: me either :mf_rosetinted:

gotta sleep....really..... 3:50 pm. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I 'll bring bunches of vids here from MIKAHOLIX tomorrow.... :aah: I filmed nothing.... to concentrate the performance more:biggrin2:

just came to home..totally exhausted...and.. fangurly again...:fangurl:

I don't how to describe this show....just INCREDIBLE :shocked::wub2:

already am 4 now..I have to go to bed..so I'd better write report after sleeping instead found some of pro pics

1beb75989865b5a0f122cb703eaae795.jpg

a18f8bfb422ebe0a702645d6cdeb9d99_550.sized.jpg

ba0f6b0b70e17b589b00e37757826bc0_550.sized.jpg

64794fdca63eb0170317029e249c2bbc.jpg

821d01a382e7ce4186cc54d89a944124_550.sized.jpg

f4d7241d837f079a9069f4f25ad41c5b.jpg

I am so speechless seeing all the videos and what you Korean guys did for this concert, the Happy Ending video is in my bookmarks now and it just makes me feel so good when I watch it! Mika's reaction is just... :wub2:

Fantastic, this is the word! :clap: