• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone for your pictures and reports:biggrin2:

I got his autograph on my mini dr.john banner :naughty:

006-1.jpg

I'm in the frist row left side mika was stared at this banner so much then grinned.. especially during dr. john! :roftl:

I love that sign:wub2:

:shocked:!!!!! That's fantastic:aah:

img0225jj.jpg

Glowing Lollipop :wub2:

OMG! I want one!!:shocked:

I hope so..

But I don't still understood why this song does not do as well as it deserves... :dunno:

It should be a huge hit all over the world..

Actually i have the same thoughts but not only for this song.I just can't get why Mika isn't more famous?????

51324f21b329e187be8d64814649daf3_55.jpg

He watched a world cup game after gig:naughty:

Soooo that's what Mika was looking like when he was seeing the match between South Korea and Greece!!!!!:dance_man:

And guys,the gifts you gave are simply a m a z i n g !!!!!:mf_lustslow:

And the idea with the paper planes and the glitter!!!!!

But,during the WAG video at the moment when he climbs on Cherisse's drums to rain her with glitter(i think it's 1:47)does he heart his hand????:boxed:

I think i heard him screaming from pain for a second and moving his hand wildly????:boxed:

Gclef and I made Ugly puppet with korean mfcer! :wub2:

Mika wore Korean traditional clothes[han-bok] last concert

so We dressed him in han-bok.

and We need spent several days sewing the appropriate clothing..

He loved it :wub2: He rubbed his cheek against toy's hand:roftl:

We have not suffered in vain hehe

0100609_005.jpg

0100609_004.jpg

0100609_003.jpg

0100609_002.jpg

0100609_001.jpg

big size pic...sorry..

Edited by MANGO

you've done such a great job! and i really love the doll , the curls are so cute!!! i bet you've had an amazing time prepairing everything. i love it how organising things expand the pregig fun, it makes living up to a gig so much better!

thanks for sharing all your stories:biggrin2:

x2_19878df.jpg?t=1276367408

we set all paper planes on the seated place. and many Korean fans voluntarily prepared printed out many paper planes for the event. from dozens, and some gave me hundreds for the event :shocked:

02.jpg?t=1276367753

we prepared handmade golden glitters for WAG with hundreds of golden tassels. prepared 1000 for this. and packed one by one. and handed out for people just before the gig. 1000 audience sprinkled them on the air when MIKA sings 'we are not what you think we are, we are GOLDEN, we are GOLDEN'

O

M

G

You guys are amazing! Impressive how you managed to do all that by yourselves! Congrats! :bow: Well done!

Mika fans really are the best! :wub2:

WOW! This is all so amazing!! Well done! :wub2:

This is so strange but I nearly cried watching that Happy Ending video, and this time it was not about the song or Mika's voice but the audience! Impressive!

I'm back.... so busy...so unreal.... so incredible night today!!

I'll post some pics about our all events we Korean MFCers & Korea local fan club MIKAHOLIX prepared so far for the gig... for months!!! I tried to do my best to make all of these as secret on the forum...:blush-anim-cl:

First. MFC Korea exclusive things.

1.jpg?t=1276362370

Thanks to Deb and Christine, we made our own MFC banners. designed three Mika characters. Mika seems to like the dr.John costume one most!! (Mika asked me who designed the Dr.John banner :biggrin2:).

th_780a2003.jpg?t=1276362361

its official Korean MFCer gift for MIKA :naughty: wearing hanbok, the traditional costume. its about 70cm tall ... handmade all.

Second, MFC Korea and MIKAHOLIX things.

2.jpg?t=1276362560

its gift for Mika, Mika band members, and mama P, John the manager, Yasmine, Andy...I couldn't meet andy so I bring Andy's gift back home.....so sorry to him...so unlucky.

we put the Glowing lollipop and LED nameplates on it with some cookies.

DSC03590.jpg?t=1276362690

LED nameplates. Mika and the member's Korean name on it.

DSC03601.jpg?t=1276362723

memorial book for Mika. we made this for a month (like mfc yearbook) as korean mfcers had no chance to be in the yearbook project, we made our own one. about 50 people put their messages and artworks on this. and so many korean mika fans helped us to doing this (financial help )

DSC03603.jpg?t=1276362870

artwork part page. sorry for the bad pic....... I'll upload better ones later

DSC03608.jpg?t=1276362917

traditional sweets for Mika, bandmembers, and other Team Mika staffs.

That is so beautiful, I'm sure Mika loved it.

thanks to MFC mods help, we could have chance to talk to MIKA :wub2: we gave him all presents and had great time .... Mika and I talked a lot .... official photographer took pics of our talks a lot so I felt like doing a press conference with MIKA actually :roftl: it was so unreal ....was my first time seeing him in person.

I told him the stories about paper planes, and he said so much appreciate talk of it, like he loved that so much... it was the most amazing gift ever in my life ....things like this. my english was not make sense because I was so nervous to see him :mf_rosetinted: but thankfully he seems understand many things :naughty:

:yay:

I'll say it again -- I'm so glad you were able to speak with him and that

this worked out so well. I know you were planning and working on it

for a very long time -- I'm thrilled we could play a small part in helping

you out, you deserved a special time with Mika! :biggrin2: