2010 - REPORTS/VIDS/PICS: Mika in Hong Kong Convention Center Hall 5BC - June 16 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it says the event has attracted many people to come... the fans went crazy... but i guess the most important part is that he refused to play the piano when the MC asked him to do so, and that instead of doing interviews after the event, he ran into the people and went away.

good for you, mika:teehee: the event was really such a big CRAP. it was okay at first... but then the MC just started asking stupid questions. the so-called "dressing mika-tofu competition" was even some sort of disasters IMO:boxed:

the audience screamed a lot though (i did sometimes as well). in the end it was really chaotic... bunches of people just ran after him. we couldn't get closer and then he'd already gone.

so, this event did have affected our mood... but then the gig turned out to be really amazing.

- LGs are all MFCers!!!! i was one of them. it's a shame that Sui wasn't there with us though :no:

Huikings that's was so amazing~! being a LG :woot_jump:

i'm so glad to read ur repo:blush-anim-cl:

(but dose M&G mean? :o)(畫圈圈)

M & G = meet and greet, where sometimes fans get a chance to meet the performer(s) backstage, or somewhere after the show.

I just absolutely :wub2::wub2::wub2: that flower curtain backdrop.

In my opinion, it's one of the most beautiful things that Mika has ever put on stage (and that includes him :roftl:)

Oh that comment made me:roftl: remembering what you called out to Mika.... when he first appeared in his flowery jacket, saying to the audience "I fell into the garden"

I totally love the flower curtain too, even more now:wink2:

It looks like a solid wall of flowers. It is actually black net with the billions of flowers stuck onto it (Mika said in that interview "20,000 flowers handstitched on"....yeah right, little elves stitching in his dreams:mf_rosetinted:)

It looks like a solid wall of flowers. It is actually black net with the billions of flowers stuck onto it (Mika said in that interview "20,000 flowers handstitched on"....yeah right, little elves stitching in his dreams:mf_rosetinted:)

That just made me :lmfao: !!! :thumb_yello:

LGs are all MFCers!!!! i was one of them. it's a shame that Sui wasn't there with us though :no:

- but then NONE of us could meet neither him nor any members of the band. i guess we were waiting at the wrong place?? luckily saw the car of John and he stopped to help receive gifts!! thank you John!!!

Awwww, that's a shame... she was talking about being a LG...

Shame about not getting to see the band... I'm glad you and Sui were able to hand over your presents though...

this pics are from my dear friend Marce!

35809_407495255901_823375901_4298087_8275433_n.jpg

35419_407466815901_823375901_4297102_6218004_n.jpg

35419_407466840901_823375901_4297103_8198871_n.jpg

35419_407466855901_823375901_4297104_332851_n.jpg

Lovely photos! I love the Mr Mika banner! It looks amazing!

it says the event has attracted many people to come... the fans went crazy... but i guess the most important part is that he refused to play the piano when the MC asked him to do so, and that instead of doing interviews after the event, he ran into the people and went away.

good for you, mika:teehee: the event was really such a big CRAP. it was okay at first... but then the MC just started asking stupid questions. the so-called "dressing mika-tofu competition" was even some sort of disasters IMO:boxed:

the audience screamed a lot though (i did sometimes as well). in the end it was really chaotic... bunches of people just ran after him. we couldn't get closer and then he'd already gone.

so, this event did have affected our mood... but then the gig turned out to be really amazing.

- LGs are all MFCers!!!! i was one of them. it's a shame that Sui wasn't there with us though :no:

- he tried to speak Cantonese but it was all messed up. we couldn't get most of it! :roftl: he changed back to English suddenly and that moment was confusing... i ain't sure if he'd said HE WAS SICK:shocked:

- he did KICK-ASS, OMS, AOW & MY INTERPRETATION!!!!!!!!! as far as i know, MI wasn't in the setlist before right? :blush-anim-cl:

- i got goosebumps for most of the songs!!!!! there might be something wrong with my body, but i love that:naughty: i almost cried for several songs even though i was just listening to them at backstage.

- mika did M&G to BGs & LGs (oh btw there are also "toy boy guys"? i only know the existence of them now :blink:) after the gig. i had a hug & a pic with him:wub2:

- but then NONE of us could meet neither him nor any members of the band. i guess we were waiting at the wrong place?? luckily saw the car of John and he stopped to help receive gifts!! thank you John!!!

- i've met altogether like 16-17 MFCers today. this's super AWESOME, i really enjoy spending time with you girls :blush-anim-cl: feel free to post more here on MFC, don't be shy!!!

feel like i can talk forever now. but it's 5:15a.m.... better go to bed first and a full report tomorrow!!! and all parts of my body are arching :aah:

xoxo

thanks for translating , i'm sorry it was such a chaos but i bet beeing a lollipopgirl made up for it :wink2:

MIKA LIVE IN HONG KONG

IMAGINARIUM TOUR 2010

A $380 ticket

A $580 seat

A PRICELESS SHOW

Im not feeling well these days

I didn't twant to enjoy the concert with a running nose

Luckily it was alright during the gig

remember that i also got a running nose on mayday's jump concert

however i got well soon after the begining of the concert

so that's the power of concerts?

anyway, i arrived there at 8:00

the venue's environment was better than i thought

and what surprized me was the brand new stage!

It was much more gorgeous(?) than the last gig with trees and a big cartoon face in the middle

at that moment i knew that it would be a concert which was totally different from the one before

We soon found our seats at the first row in green zone

the arrangement was: stage>Zone Blue/Red $750/$580>Zone Yellow $580>Zone Green $380

actually i was happy with my seat as it was already the front row of the lowest rank

we returned to our seats after buying the tee for this tour

when i was just wondering why the whole block in front of us was still reminded empty

a staff came and told us: We now offer you a seat in row I in the front

?????!!!!!!!!!!

i hv heard similer arrangement before on mayday's concert a fews years ago

but i hv never thought that this would be happened on me!

We were not just moving for a few rows nearier to the stage

We moved for about a WHOLE BLOCK

yes we were than sitting in the yellow zone costing $580

the gig soon started at 8:30 which is much earier than the last gig

a girl asked her friend sit next to her: stand...?

than i immediately stood up before her friend answered her

yayyyyyyy everyone was STANDING!!!

i was worrying about this issue before as the last gig ppl sat until the song rain

but this time!!!! all the ppl inthe hall stood and shouted and got crazy from the beginning till the end

Great.

i would never rmb a rundown of a concert

however the feeling of each song i listened in the concert would be always in my mind

so here we go

- relax(take it easy) was the first song and it made everyone gone crazy just at the beginning of the concert

- stuck in the middle/big girl(you are beautiful)... got interactions with fans

- blame it in the girls's clap clap clap was fun

- love that big balloon(?) foot during of big girl(you are beautiful)

- also love the big banner of Billy brown

- Billy brown's brother(i thought they were) Dr. John was here

- rain was still the song making ppl crazy

- Good gone girl! love this song which was missing from the last gig

- Touches you/We are golden/love today jump jump and jump

- blues eyes, simply love this song

- over my shoulder...how could a fifteen years old boy wrote such a beautiful sad song?

- happy ending made me cry in the last gig and it touched me again this time

could not rmb during which song, mika shot his band and finally himself also(cute!)

he just laid there. dead. ...and talked...and woke up...and sang!

funny and cute

could not rmb(again) after which song, mika and his band retured to the back stage

we kept clapping and stepping and shouting MIKA(and i did not understand that why some ppl were leaving)

then here came the first encore!

it was grace kelly and lollipop just like the last gig

love those interactions between mika and fans

and the stage got a wonderful new background at that time!

Mika said goodbye afterthat

we shouted encore! encore! and not decided to leave as we were all waiting for the 2nd encore

actually i was not expecting Mika would come on stage again for the 2nd encore

however it was only 10:00 and i was not hurrying for the last train so why didn't i stay!

finally it really got a 2nd encore!!

and the most important thing was that the song which mika was going to sing is

MY INTEPRETATION!!!

My favourate song! it did not appear on the last gig and finally i could listen to it this time

following by Any other world

that was so touching and i loved the moment when all of us was singing "Say Goodbye, to the world you thought you live in"

and that was really the time that we needed to say goodbye to mika and his band

i enjoy the dancing of mika's band at the end which brought us a real happy ending

some bit and bites were not mentioned as i was not remembering them well

but one point i would never forgot

Mika spoke cantonese!!! with accurate pronunciation!!!(better than Mayday)

he was so cute when introducing his band with "我既guiter"、"我既bass"...

can't wait for the next concert!