World Reps thread

huh...is there like an official application or anything for that? I wouldn't mind helping out.

P.S. I love that you cropped in Mika's head on the wiggles lmaooooooo

huh...is there like an official application or anything for that? I wouldn't mind helping out.

I am doing a trawl through the reps at the moment to see if they are still active/interested, so there may be a vacancy soon

Marina (Mari62) is stepping down as rep for Italy, as her Mod work is keeping her very busy. 

Thanks for all your hard work, Marina :flowers2:

I'd like to welcome her replacement as Italian rep, Valmont69 - ciao Myriam :bye:

Marina (Mari62) is stepping down as rep for Italy, as her Mod work is keeping her very busy. 

I'd like to welcome her replacement as Italian rep, Valmont69 - ciao Myriam :bye:

Welcome Valmont69 :hi5:

Thanks for your precious work as well Silver! :wub2:

It's been a pleasure being a Rep so far, and I'm glad to hand over the reins to Valmont69, she's perfect for this role and is well known in the Italian community!

Congrats Myriam, I'm sure you'll do a great job! :flowers2:

Here I am!

:italia:

I’m so happy, folks!

And so honoured, above all!

Thanks Mari and Silver!!

Mari has always been precious for all of us, and she will always be a guiding light for Italian members!

Great moment here: a couple of festival, September gigs, the new XF edition, a book about to be published, I’m sure we’ll have a lot of new members here!

A great time to become Rep!

:omg_fans:

Yo,

Myriam

:punk:

dear friends

previuos rep  :king: : thank you

new rep  :insane: : congratulation

from me  :tongue2:

What an honour, my favourite "silent fan" :stifle:!

Yes, that's me, the  :insane: is insane enough!

I'm not sure it's you, allegra, anyway, too many emoticons :naughty:

dear friends

previuos rep  :king: : thank you

new rep  :insane: : congratulation

from me  :tongue2:

thank you  :blush-anim-cl:    :bye:

Here I am!

:italia:

I’m so happy, folks!

And so honoured, above all!

Thanks Mari and Silver!!

Mari has always been precious for all of us, and she will always be a guiding light for Italian members!

Great moment here: a couple of festival, September gigs, the new XF edition, a book about to be published, I’m sure we’ll have a lot of new members here!

A great time to become Rep!

:omg_fans:

Yo,

Myriam

:punk:

.... and a new album to be released very soon   :boing:

thank you  :blush-anim-cl:

I am doing a trawl through the reps at the moment to see if they are still active/interested, so there may be a vacancy soon

okey sounds good <3 let me know if I qualify <3 

I think silver is checking on the Canadian reps, and if they need another one you can ask her. 

Awww thanks, I can't take credit for it, I didn't do the actual photoshopping, I only suggested that Mika looked like a Wiggle in a picture. 

I think silver is checking on the Canadian reps, and if they need another one you can ask her. 

Awww thanks, I can't take credit for it, I didn't do the actual photoshopping, I only suggested that Mika looked like a Wiggle in a picture. 

I will most certainly ask and thank you for the advice, i would love to see a bit more of a canadian presence <3 

lmaooo oh but its still a briliant idea it makes me giggle every time I see it lmaooo! 

I will most certainly ask and thank you for the advice, i would love to see a bit more of a canadian presence <3 

lmaooo oh but its still a briliant idea it makes me giggle every time I see it lmaooo! 

Hahahaha! Glad to make you laugh :teehee:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Congrats Sandy! I used to visit Toronto often when I lived just across the lake, and pre-9/11 when it was slightly easier to cross. I love Toronto, it's beautiful. And I'll definitely take you up on that Tim Hortons offer someday. Are the timbits still a two-nie?

CANADA

292188-bigthumbnail.jpg

Well hello there!! 

This is Salura22 reporting! But you can call me Sandy since I like ya so much! I am at this very moment the newest Canadian Representative. I joined the site not to long ago and fell madly in love almost immediately! I live in Brampton, Ontario which is part of the Greater Toronto Area for those of you who do not know and I went to my very first Mika Gig back in February in the lovely Montreal! With that being said, I look forward to guiding you to any and all Tim Hortons located in the MFC lol!

As a new member it is always a good idea to check in at the introductions section here--->  http://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/and make yourself a little thread so we can get to know you.

After you have introduced yourself you Canucks (or non Canucks who love Canucks) can head over to our very own shiny welcoming Canadian thread here! ------> http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/16924-the-canadian-thread-part-2/

Now I am very aware that there is a large Quebec fan base and while I am not French speaking, a good place for you to frequent if English is difficult for you is here ----> http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30329-french-speaking-thread-part-5/page-1we have a lot of fans from Quebec whom you can get to know and make friends with.

For any and all Questions please feel free to PM me or write a comment on my profile page. I am very friendly and will try my very best to introduce you to friends, help you navigate the site, or learn a little something new. Have fun and make yourself comfortable! 

Yours Truly,

Sandy (Salura22) 

Hi Sandy!!

Congrats then!!

Hope to visit Canada one day (well, I should have done lately, it seems I lost so many Mika concerts and above all MFC meet up! :doh: )