World Reps thread

We have a new rep for Turkey too - dilarat.

Merhaba Dilara :bye:

WELCOME TO THE TEAMMMM!!!!! 

Very remiss of me, but I forgot to introduce our new rep for Northern Ireland, Amye the Mika Fan <3

its okeeeyyyyy Silvs! 

Welcome Amye!!

Sorry for the late welcomes! Ive been slacking T_T. I have posted the thread in our canadian thread and wait patiently for the day when my flashy rep badge appears! <3 

More news, KiwiMikaFreak is taking on the role of New Zealand rep.

No news about the banners, though :no:

WELCOME KIWIMIKA!!!!

also whats the issue with the badges? If its a digital issue I think I have some friends that do graphics...I mean Im not 100% but I can check it out! That is if thats the issue >.> 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

As you will have noticed, there is a lot of Mika activity going on in Italy, with more Italian fans joining every day.  We are expecting even more fans once the TV show starts in November!

Our Italian rep, Valmont69, is therefore going to be assisted by two new Italian reps, dotoli and TillyMilo.

Please join me in welcoming them to the World Reps thread.

• Like 9

As you will have noticed, there is a lot of Mika activity going on in Italy, with more Italian fans joining every day.  We are expecting even more fans once the TV show starts in November!

Our Italian rep, Valmont69, is therefore going to be assisted by two new Italian reps, dotoli and TillyMilo.

Welcome on board Mariagrazia and Grazia! 

Although our Myriam has been doing a great job, fortunately the Italian community keeps on growing and therefore there's too much work for one single person.

So we do really need help.

Keep up with the good work, girls, we do have a super Italian Reps team now!   :hi5:  :group_hug:

• Like 2

Thank you Silver and Marina for the kind introduction and all of you for your welcome messages!

Grazia and myself are hoping to give a good service to MFC and the Italian community in particular, of course with the help of Myriam!

If you have any suggestions, they are very welcome!

Mariagrazia

:) :) :) :)

• Like 4

Welcome Dotoli and Tilly Milo.  :thumb_yello:  :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

As you will have noticed, there is a lot of Mika activity going on in Italy, with more Italian fans joining every day. We are expecting even more fans once the TV show starts in November!

Welcome on board Mariagrazia and Grazia!

Although our Myriam has been doing a great job, fortunately the Italian community keeps on growing and therefore there's too much work for one single person.

So we do really need help.

Keep up with the good work, girls, we do have a super Italian Reps team now! :hi5::group_hug:

Hello e tks everybody for the warm welcome and for the opportunity you gave to me.

I’m so happy to be part of this Italian team and I hope to give my contribution in the best way.

Mariagrazia and I are new here, but with the help of Marina and Myriam we’ll try to help as much as we can.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

World reps!  It's the 10th Anniversary of the MFC coming up in January 2017 :yay: and we need help with the planning.  Please could you publicise this thread in your national threads and pass the word around to people who might not log into MFC too often http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32755-mfcs-10th-anniversary/

And don't forget to take part yourselves :naughty:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

We have lots of new members who never post and are maybe a bit lost on the MFC.  However, it's possible to find new members and to post a welcome message on their wall, and to give a link to appropriate threads.

All you have to do is click View New Content (top right of page), then from the list on the left side of the page, click Members.

Click on the new member's profile, and (hopefully) they will have filled in their country of origin so you can direct them to the right thread.  (You could encourage them to do an Introduction thread too).

No guarantees that they will read their messages, of course :dunno:

You might prefer to send them a PM - it's up to you

• Like 1

Hi :)

I was looking through MFC a bit yesterday, and I fighured out that Slovenian world representative was last active in 2013. Would you need a new one? I would me more than happy to be one, if it would be okay. I didn't know where exactly to ask this, so I thought this would be the place to do it :)

Please let me know :)

Hi :)

I was looking through MFC a bit yesterday, and I fighured out that Slovenian world representative was last active in 2013. Would you need a new one? I would me more than happy to be one, if it would be okay. I didn't know where exactly to ask this, so I thought this would be the place to do it :)

Please let me know :)

Thanks for volunteering - I will send you a PM

We are overdue a check of the world reps so I will be getting in touch with the ones who seem to be inactive.

• Like 1