World Reps thread

• 2 months later...

We are starting to plan some of the MFC 10th Anniversary parties and it is possible that some of you might want to get involved in planning events in your own countries.

I realise that in many countries the distances involved make it hard for fans to get together, but maybe in your own threads you could see if fans want to meet up, perhaps for a meal?

• Like 4

We are starting to plan some of the MFC 10th Anniversary parties and it is possible that some of you might want to get involved in planning events in your own countries.

I realise that in many countries the distances involved make it hard for fans to get together, but maybe in your own threads you could see if fans want to meet up, perhaps for a meal?

Hi, there will definitely be a get together in Italy this year, we are discussing the dates and location just now and will let you know everything ASAP.

We shall also publish the event on our thread of course.

Mariagrazia

• Like 2

I've asked if brazilians will do something on MIKA BRASIL (Facebook) group, since people are more active there than here

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll put my 2c in. 

Chances are the Aussies won't get together to specifically celebrate Mika, but there could be a chance to have a general get together (we have been talking about going to Melbourne to visit). It's probably a maybe/no for us. Hope others are planning stuff though! 

• Like 1

Hi, there will definitely be a get together in Italy this year, we are discussing the dates and location just now and will let you know everything ASAP.

We shall also publish the event on our thread of course.

Mariagrazia

Hi all, just an update about the get together in Italy.

We are thinking about having it in Milan (since it was the most voted city in the poll we had some time ago), most probably in September, to avoid conflict with the meet-up in London and summer holidays. Grazia (Tillymilo) is currently working on selecting some locations. However, in case there is an important event in Italy this year (for instance the big concert in Verona that is being rumoured about) we will probably move the Italian get together to the location of the event to attract more people (and save travel money).

Finally, there will be a number of local meet-ups that will also serve to attract new MFCers.

I am personally organizing one in Bari (Apulia, Southern Italy) around end of April-beginning of May.

Gabriella (Gabry74) is organizing one in Turin (Piedmont, Northern Italy) on April 1st.

And more will come!

Ciao!

Mariagrazia 

Edited by dotoli
  • Like 2

Dreams is going to take over as rep for Slovenia, I'm sure you will all make her very welcome :biggrin2:

I'm glad we'll have a Slovenian rep that is active again, and I'm sure Urška will do a great job!  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Dreams is going to take over as rep for Slovenia, I'm sure you will all make her very welcome :biggrin2:

Welcome Urskaaaaa :D yaaaaay :wub:

I'm glad we'll have a Slovenian rep that is active again, and I'm sure Urška will do a great job!  :thumb_yello:

Thank you all! I will try to do my best, since the previous rep is no longer here ;)

• Like 1

This would be super cool! I would only be able to go Sydney sadly :( 

I'll put my 2c in. 

Chances are the Aussies won't get together to specifically celebrate Mika, but there could be a chance to have a general get together (we have been talking about going to Melbourne to visit). It's probably a maybe/no for us. Hope others are planning stuff though! 

Hi everyone :bye:

Muriel (macboll) sadly has to resign as Rep for France :sad:.  The role is being taken over by crazyaboutmika (Anne) who I am sure most of you know anyway.

Also I think we need to come up with our own design for a World Rep logo.

I'm thinking just a stylised globe rather than the map we have at the moment.  It needs to be in MFC colours though with the text "World Representative - country " to one side to enable the name of the country to be edited.

Anybody like to come up with some designs?