World Reps thread

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome twelve, have fun at the gig and with other mfcers!:thumb_yello:

(like there's any other way :rolls_eyes: :naughty:)

It's not mandatory to shrink banner, is it?

No - you can keep the original size, it's up to you. Some reps did ask for it to be a little smaller, so that they could add pics to their signatures.

I forgot to mention to all the new reps that instead of posting an introduction, a lot of new members make their first post in the "Calling all newbies" thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14767 , so it is worth looking out for new posts there :naughty:.

Thanks Silver :thumb_yello: i admit i've never checked that one :teehee:

We have a new rep for Estonia, twelve - just in time for the gig there :biggrin2:

Welcome, twelve :bye:

Welcome Twelve :biggrin2:

Wow, thank you guys! : )

I'm super excited about becoming a rep as well as about tonights gig!

3 years of waiting finally paid off :mf_rosetinted:

Anyone got some advice on being a rep or about the concert, seeing as I'm new to both these? : D

Wow, thank you guys! : )

I'm super excited about becoming a rep as well as about tonights gig!

3 years of waiting finally paid off :mf_rosetinted:

Anyone got some advice on being a rep or about the concert, seeing as I'm new to both these? : D

I can PM you some more about the rep stuff. As for the concert - check out the venue if you can and keep an eye on the queue (it looks like people have been queuing early at other gigs) - try to find other MFCers - and just concentrate on enjoying yourself :naughty: I think it's a festival, so you may not get a M&G afterwards - but you never know.

I can PM you some more about the rep stuff. As for the concert - check out the venue if you can and keep an eye on the queue (it looks like people have been queuing early at other gigs) - try to find other MFCers - and just concentrate on enjoying yourself :naughty: I think it's a festival, so you may not get a M&G afterwards - but you never know.

Yes that would be awesome! :D

The weather here is looking rather ugly and since it's an outdoor venue, I don't think people will be Qing early. And estonians really haven't got used to this whole camping-outside-the-venue-for-a-week kinda stuff.

And in fact this is NOT a festival, although everyone thinks it is, it just takes place on the festival ground of Tallinn. The venue itself has a capacity of about 100 000 people the most I've seen. But they have sold about 7000-8000 tickets right now.

Edited by twelve

The weather here is looking rather ugly and since it's an outdoor venue, I don't think people will be Qing early. And estonians really haven't got used to this whole camping-outside-the-venue-for-a-week kinda stuff.

And in fact this is NOT a festival, although everyone thinks it is, it just takes place on the festival ground of Tallinn. The venue itself has a capacity of about 100 000 people the most I've seen. But they have sold about 7000-8000 tickets right now.

Hope the gig goes well for you... and as for being the world rep, it's pretty easy :naughty:

hello :biggrin2:

i was wondering if i could be a world representitive for either England, or what about a representitive for Coventry- 'cause thats where i'm supporting Mika, so i think it'd be good to have individual thingys :blink:

what do you think Silver?! :wink2:

hello :biggrin2:

i was wondering if i could be a world representitive for either England, or what about a representitive for Coventry- 'cause thats where i'm supporting Mika, so i think it'd be good to have individual thingys :blink:

what do you think Silver?! :wink2:

We're keeping it strictly at national level, I'm afraid, and we already have an England rep :naughty:

But should Coventry ever declare independence from the UK, we will reconsider :wink2:

Hope the gig goes well for you... and as for being the world rep, it's pretty easy :naughty:

i'm only quite new at this too, and i think i'm doing a good job so far (i hope so anyway :))

is as nico said, not that hard ;)

As she has a lot to do in her Mod role, Robi is stepping down as rep for Italy and handing the reins over to mari62.

Welcome Marina :bye: and thanks Robi :flowers2:

thanks to you for all your precious work and thanks to my italian chicks :wub2:

marina will be amazing :thumb_yello:

Congratulations to Mari, she's perfect for this role, she is so accurate in everything she does relating to MFC and so gentle with all italian fans. :clap:

Robi will remain forrrrever "The President" in our hearts :original:

Congratulations to Mari, she's perfect for this role, she is so accurate in everything she does relating to MFC and so gentle with all italian fans. :clap:

hey

i'm not dead yet :sneaky2:

(thanks :wink2::flowers2:)

As she has a lot to do in her Mod role, Robi is stepping down as rep for Italy and handing the reins over to mari62.

Thank you Silver! :original:

Thank you Robi and Allegra! :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I'll try to do my best :original:

I'd like to thank Silver for her important work as a World Rep Leader and Robi for having being a great Rep! and she'll still be a pillar of the Italian community :thumb_yello:

Edited by mari62

thank you for your time, Roberta....thank you for everything! :huglove:.... you'll be my President forever! :flowers2:

congrats, Mari! :thumb_yello:.... all the best for your new work! :wink2: