World Reps thread

Congrats Anne. :thumb_yello:

:huglove:

Congrats Anne!

:groupwave:

Congrats Anne! :D

It was a great honour to represent France :france: . I wish Anne good luck. She'll be a great rep :hi5:

Congrats my dear friend. Anne   :hug: You'll be a great rep   :huglove:

Thanks to all of you my dear friends :tears::group_hug:

Congrats Anne! :D You will do a great job! :) You're always such a lovely person and helping hand for everyone. :group_hug:

Exactly, even for ppl who's not french. She helped me several times.  :wub:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi:), I'm Moni and I am the new Argentinian Rep.

I'm 24 years old. I have been a Mika fan since 2007 and I am really happy to be part of the MFC and been able to help other Mika fans to participate here.

I am part of a small group of fans from all over Argentina who adore Mika:wub: and can´t wait to see him again live.

Thank you so much and see you all around. :wink2: 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Moni said:

Hi:),  I'm Moni and I am the new Argentinian Rep.

I'm 24 years old. I have been a Mika fan since 2007 and I am really happy to be part of the MFC and been able to help other Mika fans to participate here.

I am part of a small group of fans from all over Argentina who adore Mika:wub: and can´t wait to see him again live.

Congrats!!! You will be a great Rep. :winner_first_h4h:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Moni said:

Felicidades, ya me pasaré por vuestro hilo. Adelante con él y no abandonéis!  :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

I've noticed that since the upgrade a lot of the links in the Welcome thread (Introductions) no longer work :sneaky2:

I'll go through and correct them, but it will take me some time to do this, so please be patient

• Like 2

On 28/03/2017 at 4:26 AM, Moni said:

Welcome among the reps Moni :hug: 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/04/2017 at 10:31 PM, silver said:

OK, Chris (Krysady) has come up with this logo for us.  The name of the country you represent would be written underneath.  What do people think?

xchaxuCy.jpg large.jpeg

It's lovely :wub2: Thank you Chris :hug: and Silver :hug:

• Like 1

On 3/3/2017 at 9:57 AM, silver said:

Also I think we need to come up with our own design for a World Rep logo.

I'm thinking just a stylised globe rather than the map we have at the moment.  It needs to be in MFC colours though with the text "World Representative - country " to one side to enable the name of the country to be edited.

Anybody like to come up with some designs?

I'm not exactly a creative person, but what Chris has created looks great to me.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2017 at 10:31 PM, silver said:

OK, Chris (Krysady) has come up with this logo for us.  The name of the country you represent would be written underneath.  What do people think?

xchaxuCy.jpg large.jpeg

Yesssss I like it! thank you Chris!! :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

On 4/16/2017 at 4:31 PM, silver said:

xchaxuCy.jpg large.jpeg

I like it! But I have a question -- do you need to have the country name in the logo? Because I could take the logo that you've posted here and insert it so that it would display in the world rep's profile, similar to how the MFC Mod Team logo shows up under my user name. Theoretically, you all should have your location in your profile, so it will display there -- having it in the logo, might not be that necessary.

I've put it in the Ticket Fairy's profile just temporarily as an illustration, so you can see what it would look like. Click on the post below to see it.

• Like 3

@dcdeb I think that only the logo would be perfect, you are right, we already have the name of our country on our profile. Initially I've made a version that included the country's name, but as Silver noticed, the space for country's name might be too small for some countries and wouldn't fit well : 

17888730_1388203721225216_1993350700_n.jpg.aee1da2ded6ef03aa29f8fd1d2567301.jpg

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I like it! But I have a question -- do you need to have the country name in the logo? Because I could take the logo that you've posted here and insert it so that it would display in the world rep's profile, similar to how the MFC Mod Team logo shows up under my user name. Theoretically, you all should have your location in your profile, so it will display there -- having it in the logo, might not be that necessary.

I've put it in the Ticket Fairy's profile just temporarily as an illustration, so you can see what it would look like. Click on the post below to see it.

The idea was to have a generic logo that you could put in front of the country name.  If it goes in the profile, people might not realise that the person is rep for a particular country.

Also if it goes in the profile you personally would need to edit this for us whenever a rep changed - this was what I was hoping to avoid.

6 hours ago, silver said:

I

The idea was to have a generic logo that you could put in front of the country name.  If it goes in the profile, people might not realise that the person is rep for a particular country.

Also if it goes in the profile you personally would need to edit this for us whenever a rep changed - this was what I was hoping to avoid.

Well, as I said, your country should be in your profile already, but you're right, a newcomer may not make the connection, or notice it.

As for having to edit it when there's a change, what I was going to do was create a new user group called "World Reps", so that the logo would show up in their profile automatically, without anyone having to upload it. Of course, we would still need to manually add or delete users from the World Reps group. Also, it looks like you can only have one logo in your profile, so that users like you, Silver, who are both a moderator and a rep, would only be able to have one logo or the other. I just thought you wanted to get the logo out of your signatures, but if you're OK with having it there, it's OK with me. :)

• Like 1