2010 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Cornwall @Eden , 27-JUN

robertina

Oh AND he introduced our little freaky group to imogen heap who was absolutely lovely. All little details keep coming back. I'm on a major high, it's brilliant.

:shocked:Jealous? Who? Me?:shocked:

Oh AND he introduced our little freaky group to imogen heap who was absolutely lovely. All little details keep coming back. I'm on a major high, it's brilliant.

:wub2::wub2: Thanks so much for the first report bits - can't wait to hear everything!!!! Of course i wished i could've been there too, but as strange as it is - when other MFCers are there and report that they had a grat time, that makes me so happy too...it's the one big happy family effect i guess :lmfao: I literally was like :boing: when i saw the pic of you iMMa posted - so amazing that you got on stage!!! :thumb_yello:

:shocked:Jealous? Who? Me?:shocked:

Me neither...pffff :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Bring on more pics, vids, reports and golden glitter please!!! :wub2:

Ahhh it was brilliant. I wish you'd been there! We were laying on a picnic blanket sunbathing in the queue while soundcheck was on. Mika came on for a bit and they did sitm but stopped before the trumpet solo so the crowd started doing it and he laughed and said "jeeesus!"

Everything was perfect and nobody cared about the football once he came on. The entire place was jumping, it was amazing!

I'm so happy that everyone had a good time! Who even cares that England are out of the world cup when Mika is around!

Wow. Amazing night. Sitting in bed in the b&b waiting to have a shower before we head back to chez Jazzy. I'll do a proper reoorts when I'm there. Did you see imma's tweet? She took a picture of us after the show.

Freak tees went down amazingly well. Kept seeing people we didn't even know wearing them! Yasmine walked out when we were going backstage, took one look at Fred's tshirt and said WOW! Fortune was with her and he grinned at it too. Mrs P was talkinv to sharon about them and asked if we had any more. Some random girks said as we walked past "where can we get one?" Mika adored it when we gave him his one and said he loved it. Then he said "i love my freaks" and caz said "and your fokkers!" and he said "my what?" so then caz repeated and he said "OH i love my freaks and my fokkers"

ingie's a superstar, but you guys already knew that. Mika said backstage that she's great. I'm quite sure he adores her, but then again, the guy's only human.

Wow, sounds amazing! :wub2:

Do you have a picture of the freak tees?

Ahhh it was brilliant. I wish you'd been there! We were laying on a picnic blanket sunbathing in the queue while soundcheck was on. Mika came on for a bit and they did sitm but stopped before the trumpet solo so the crowd started doing it and he laughed and said "jeeesus!"

Everything was perfect and nobody cared about the football once he came on. The entire place was jumping, it was amazing!

Aw, that is so sweet!:wub2:

Thanks for the report!:wub2:

good!:thumb_yello:

the MFC needs meet ups like this from time to time :original:

.....i guess the last one was the xmas dinner :blink:

back to reports! :wink2:

Oh the memories...:wub2:

There is still one European country I haven't visited, why not have the next meet up in Italy?:wink2:

Aw, that is so sweet!:wub2:

Thanks for the report!:wub2:

Oh the memories...:wub2:

There is still one European country I haven't visited, why not have the next meet up in Italy?:wink2:

it just depends on mika:sneaky2: if he keeps gigging in summer dates i cannot go....you'll do without me! :shun:

it just depends on mika:sneaky2: if he keeps gigging in summer dates i cannot go....you'll do without me! :shun:

No we couldn't do it without you!:blink:

You are the one I'm thinking of when I think about Italy!:wub2:

We'll just wait for the boy...or we'll do smth without him!:wink2:

Time to save a lot of money cos i think it costs a lot to go there from Denmark :tears:

I know...:blink:

Last night was fanatastic!

Seeing him in the beautiful setting of Eden on a warm summer's evening was pretty much the perfect gig.

Mika seemed to really enjoy it and there was a lot of audience participation.

The floral backdrop was stunning. I also loved Imma's dress that was covered in flowers and Mika's flowery jacket and hat. There were hundreds of huge artificial flowers on the stage. (My daughter managed to get one signed by Mika at the meet and greet!)

I have got some great photos to post when I get back home and write my full report this evening.

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Last night was fanatastic!

Seeing him in the beautiful setting of Eden on a warm summer's evening was pretty much the perfect gig.

Mika seemed to really enjoy it and there was a lot of audience participation.

The floral backdrop was stunning. I also loved Imma's dress that was covered in flowers and Mika's flowery jacket and hat. There were hundreds of huge artificial flowers on the stage. (My daughter managed to get one signed by Mika at the meet and greet!)

I have got some great photos to post when I get back home and write my full report this evening.

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Thank you, glad you had a fab time! :boing: Looking forward to your pics and full report!!!

Whoa! Thanks for the report, Jazzy! It was GREAT to see you back in the corset in Imma's pic. :wub2:

Wow. Amazing night. Sitting in bed in the b&b waiting to have a shower before we head back to chez Jazzy. I'll do a proper reoorts when I'm there. Did you see imma's tweet? She took a picture of us after the show.

Freak tees went down amazingly well. Kept seeing people we didn't even know wearing them! Yasmine walked out when we were going backstage, took one look at Fred's tshirt and said WOW! Fortune was with her and he grinned at it too. Mrs P was talkinv to sharon about them and asked if we had any more. Some random girks said as we walked past "where can we get one?" Mika adored it when we gave him his one and said he loved it. Then he said "i love my freaks" and caz said "and your fokkers!" and he said "my what?" so then caz repeated and he said "OH i love my freaks and my fokkers"

ingie's a superstar, but you guys already knew that. Mika said backstage that she's great. I'm quite sure he adores her, but then again, the guy's only human.

HE DID? :shocked::lmfao:

It seems like ingie has a story to tell...what happened? I'm a bit off track sorry. :teehee: