• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there!!

Yesterday was an amazing day...

I'm not used to make proper CR, but I'll try to sum it up quickly ;-)

I arrived with 2 of my friends around 12pm, and we joined Fanny (Fouchonneret) at the camping with her husband and friends ;-) Then we took a free bus to join the festival

It was very veryyy hot and very sunny... We saw Martin making his jogging... courageous boy O_O

Then the doors opened, we runned to join the scene, it was quite far from the enter, but quite obliged cause there were some fangurl for Julian Casablanca who were apparently very decided to be at the first row, in the middle ^^

Anyway, it was relaxed, still hot ^^ we saw Jimmy and Imma playing freesbee, priceless :naughty: so funny ^^

We saw Maria for BG and LG just before the first group performed, and said that she'll come back around 6pm... finally she came at 7.30pm... they were very busy and apparently Mika was busy as well with his press conference..

I've been chosen to be the bride :wub2: so unexpected! There were 3 BG and 4 Lollipop girls and a girl and two guys to hang the Toy Boy :wink2: Fanny was a beautiful BG and I was so sooo happy to share this amazing moment with her! We saw the gig at the vip tribune, next to the stage, amazing view, really and a beautiful view to the crowd, who was very impressive! Everyone enjoyed the gig as well as possible, it's always very moving to see it, we were so soooo happy for our dear Mika

Maria took lot's of pics of the gig, of us etc.. and Mama P as usual took vids/pics of the gig as well.

Maria and Mama P. were as usual very sweet with us :wub2: and were apparently happy of our funeral march :teehee: Thank God, cause we didn't want to disappoint them, as it was a very big festival, around 25 000 people!

We joined Mika for Lollipop and Relax encore. He brought 2 guys from the crowd on stage and danced and had fun with them, really funny moment :-D For me, it was so special to be the bride, and so so amazing! He was very sweet with me cause, after the final group salute, he whispered to me "come, your the bride, à toi l'honneur" :wub2: (sorry I don't know how to translate it ...) and we saluted together the crowd. It was a very beautiful moment! the crowd were in fire! So impressive to see so many people who come to see one person, but what a beautiful person, he deserves it totally, so happy for him!

And without any expect, he kissed me ... and I was :shocked: omg! I didn't see anything coming, cause I couldn't see that very well with my piggy mask... Intense moment :teehee:

Relax Encore was amazing, and Kick Ass live: just WOW!!!

After the gig, we came backstage again, and waited quite a few, cause Mika was again busy with journalists, and he came to greet and signed autographs for disabled people: so sweet of him *wub*

Then, Maria as usual took our tickets, tshirts etc to be signed... and then the groups pics, we were divided in 2 groups, and Mika sweetly took time for us even if he was tired, and busy... he always surprises me with his legendary kindness and generosity :wub2: what a golden boy! I'll never thank him enough for all these wonderful moments I lived so far...

A very very fantastic evening, I'm speechless :wub2:

Ps: oh and for his fall, I didn't see it cause I was talking to a LG, but I saw him when he was on the floor, he stayed for a while, but I don't think it's grave... ;-)

OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a story!!!

:wub2: How amazing this must have been for you. Thanks for sharing this, I really enjoyed reading your report, it was very sweetly witten.

You need to frame the picture of him kissing you, hahaha. I've never seen that happen before :naughty:.

yes he did :roftl: and when he sang BIOTG afterwards and split the crowd in 2 groups he said "come on! sing really really well and I'll fall one more time juste for you" :floor:

You were such an amazing bride Kate!!! :wub2: I've unfortunately not filmed the "kissing" scene but made some great pictures :biggrin2: They'll come asap!

Wow! this gig was really intense. Actually, it was my first front row at festival experience and it was something!! we were completely crashed on the barriers and a lot of people had to be evacuated :blink: people were quite mental when mika's turn came but I was glad being at front row and not 3 or 4 rows behind!

The gig was really amazing, even though we could see he was tired and was preserving his voice as much as he could (he didn't talked a lot, which is not really usual :teehee:). There was a great atmosphere and people seemed to really have enjoyed the show! I loved hearing Kick ass Live, it was amazing!! and the floral set is...the floral set is.. just WOW!!! It's insane how he always manages to create amazing sets when you think it couldn't be better then what you've seen so far :shocked:

:roftl: at first I didn't want to make a report but this looks pretty much like one in the end :teehee:

Pictures and vids will follow closely :thumb_yello:

That fall comment is hilarious :lmfao:

Beautiful pics, btw.

OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a story!!!

:wub2: How amazing this must have been for you. Thanks for sharing this, I really enjoyed reading your report, it was very sweetly witten.

You need to frame the picture of him kissing you, hahaha. I've never seen that happen before :naughty:.

absolutely!! what an amazing experience!! I'm so happy for her - really I am. She's a very lucky girl. I hope it's on video! Can't wait to see the two of them get smoochy smoochy :naughty::teehee:

Hi there!!

Yesterday was an amazing day...

I'm not used to make proper CR, but I'll try to sum it up quickly ;-)

I arrived with 2 of my friends around 12pm, and we joined Fanny (Fouchonneret) at the camping with her husband and friends ;-) Then we took a free bus to join the festival

It was very veryyy hot and very sunny... We saw Martin making his jogging... courageous boy O_O

Then the doors opened, we runned to join the scene, it was quite far from the enter, but quite obliged cause there were some fangurl for Julian Casablanca who were apparently very decided to be at the first row, in the middle ^^

Anyway, it was relaxed, still hot ^^ we saw Jimmy and Imma playing freesbee, priceless :naughty: so funny ^^

We saw Maria for BG and LG just before the first group performed, and said that she'll come back around 6pm... finally she came at 7.30pm... they were very busy and apparently Mika was busy as well with his press conference..

I've been chosen to be the bride :wub2: so unexpected! There were 3 BG and 4 Lollipop girls and a girl and two guys to hang the Toy Boy :wink2: Fanny was a beautiful BG and I was so sooo happy to share this amazing moment with her! We saw the gig at the vip tribune, next to the stage, amazing view, really :wub2: and a beautiful view to the crowd, who was very impressive! Everyone enjoyed the gig as well as possible, it's always very moving to see it, we were so soooo happy for our dear Mika :wub2: Maria took lot's of pics of the gig, of us etc.. and Mama P as usual took vids/pics of the gig as well.

Maria and Mama P. were as usual very sweet with us :wub2: and were apparently happy of our funeral march :teehee: Thank God, cause we didn't want to disappoint them, as it was a very big festival, around 25 000 people!

We joined Mika for Lollipop and Relax encore. He brought 2 guys from the crowd on stage and danced and had fun with them, really funny moment :-D For me, it was so special to be the bride, and so so amazing! He was very sweet with me cause, after the final group salute, he whispered to me "come, your the bride, à toi l'honneur" :wub2: (sorry I don't know how to translate it ...) and we saluted together the crowd. It was a very beautiful moment! the crowd were in fire! So impressive to see so many people who come to see one person, but what a beautiful person, he deserves it totally, so happy for him!

And without any expect, he kissed me ... and I was :shocked: omg! I didn't see anything coming, cause I couldn't see that very well with my piggy mask... Intense moment :teehee:

Relax Encore was amazing, and Kick Ass live: just WOW!!!

After the gig, we came backstage again, and waited quite a few, cause Mika was again busy with journalists, and he came to greet and signed autographs for disabled people: so sweet of him *wub*

Then, Maria as usual took our tickets, tshirts etc to be signed... and then the groups pics, we were divided in 2 groups, and Mika sweetly took time for us even if he was tired, and busy... he always surprises me with his legendary kindness and generosity :wub2: what a golden boy! I'll never thank him enough for all these wonderful moments I lived so far...

A very very fantastic evening, I'm speechless

Ps: oh and for his fall, I didn't see it cause I was talking to a LG, but I saw him when he was on the floor, he stayed for a while, but I don't think it's grave... ;-)

aww he kissed you!

how sweet it is!!!

and i rly love your report!

hope there's a vid of the kissing bride moment :wub2:

yes he did :roftl: and when he sang BIOTG afterwards and split the crowd in 2 groups he said "come on! sing really really well and I'll fall one more time juste for you" :floor:

so he was falling for you guys! :roftl:

in a romantic way :teehee:

SO happy for you stage sista!!

About the fall, well.. Julian casablancas performed right before Mika and had a flu.. He kept on spitting on the floor (that was quite disgusting..) and therefore it was kind of slippery and Mika fell! That was quite impressing (but funny though) as he's so tall!!

He stayed on the floor for quite a long time (but kept on singing, smiling and laughing). But 2 songs later, he told us: "Putain je me suis vraiment fait mal au cul" (Damn, my ass really hurts) and he twitted today that his coccyx is bruised and his shoulder is sprained....

Poor Mika!! Get well soon!!

ewww poor mika so he fell on his splits!

and look Mika, never tell the others no one knows you are tall anymore!

we knew it! :naughty:

that's why gravity pulled your tall body down to the floor, and your butt too :teehee:

I think this is what he needs right now in his Jungle Book Hotel to heal his bruises! =P

Get well soon Mika!

4765129444_940cdcd8f2_o.png

Edited by suisuimeko

Hi there!!

Not jealous at ALL!:shun:

About the fall, well.. Julian casablancas performed right before Mika and had a flu.. He kept on spitting on the floor (that was quite disgusting..) and therefore it was kind of slippery and Mika fell!

:shocked:

:blink:

:puke:

Stupid man!You're not in a football match!!!!FFS!!!!!:mad3:

So disgusting!:sneaky2:

Not jealous at ALL!:shun:

:shocked:

:blink:

:puke:

Stupid man!You're not in a football match!!!!FFS!!!!!:mad3:

So disgusting!:sneaky2:

Why this idiot took the name of my city :aah:

I hope that Mika gets better :wub2:

Thanks to all for the great reports and these wonderful pics:thumb_yello:

actually it's my vids :roftl::roftl:

I did not have time to put the link here :naughty:

the rest of them will follow within the next few days :thumb_yello:

:doh::roftl:

Okay then :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I was reading about the reason Mika slipped on stage, and I must say, I'm disgusted with Julian Casablancas!

It'a horrible habit, and if he felt the need to expel the mucus from his throat, has he never heard of tissues?

I hate seeing it going on during football matches, and I'm appalled that it happened on stage at a concert, especially if it resulted in another artist getting hurt!

I was reading about the reason Mika slipped on stage, and I must say, I'm disgusted with Julian Casablancas!

It'a horrible habit, and if he felt the need to expel the mucus from his throat, has he never heard of tissues?

I hate seeing it going on during football matches, and I'm appalled that it happened on stage at a concert, especially if it resulted in another artist getting hurt!

I know.. it's disgusting. :puke:

THAT'S why he fell? OMFG - how freakin' inconsiderate is that! Douchebag. I hope Mika had words :aah:

Thanks for your reports and pics !

Nanou : your vids are amazing and your pictures very nice, all these flowers... everywhere, even on Mika's hat :thumb_yello:

That was gorgeous, I long to go to Werchter to see this too !

Any knews from Fouchonneret ? I wonder which BG she was on your video Nanou ?

@The Bride (sorry I have forgotten your name ? MellodyKate ?) : you were such a gorgeous bride ! Bravo ! And what a chance you got a kiss from Mika :thumb_yello: That must be a very strange experience, isn't it ? :naughty::wub2:

No comment on Mika's slide :sneaky2:

Thanks for your reports and pics !

Nanou : your vids are amazing and your pictures very nice, all these flowers... everywhere, even on Mika's hat :thumb_yello:

That was gorgeous, I long to go to Werchter to see this too !

Any knews from Fouchonneret ? I wonder which BG she was on your video Nanou ?

@The Bride (sorry I have forgotten your name ? MellodyKate ?) : you were such a gorgeous bride ! Bravo ! And what a chance you got a kiss from Mika :thumb_yello: That must be a very strange experience, isn't it ? :naughty::wub2:

No comment on Mika's slide :sneaky2:

I know! Very lucky girl!

What a story :wub2:. I still can't believe he did that, hahaha. So cute. He must have been in a really good mood.