2010 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika @ Eurockéennes de Belfort, 4-JUL-2010

Christine

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And without any expect, he kissed me ... and I was :shocked: omg! I didn't see anything coming, cause I couldn't see that very well with my piggy mask... Intense moment :teehee:

Very nice report, I'm very happy for you...:thumb_yello:

So I guess we can consider you and Mika officially married now :wink2:

Edited by Dutchy

Very nice report, I'm very happy for you...:thumb_yello:

:teehee: I guess that this is a good point :lmfao:

*waits for all the "OMG Mika is married, I'm going to kill myself" type threads coming out now* :roftl:

For me, it was so special to be the bride, and so so amazing! He was very sweet with me cause, after the final group salute, he whispered to me "come, your the bride, à toi l'honneur" :wub2: (sorry I don't know how to translate it ...) and we saluted together the crowd. It was a very beautiful moment! the crowd were in fire! So impressive to see so many people who come to see one person, but what a beautiful person, he deserves it totally, so happy for him!

And without any expect, he kissed me ... and I was :shocked: omg! I didn't see anything coming, cause I couldn't see that very well with my piggy mask... Intense moment :teehee:

Congratulations. :thumb_yello: I always knew he'd marry a lollipop girl one day.:mf_rosetinted:

well, I do..:biggrin2:

I wonder what his Italian wife thinks now though...:naughty:

Thanks. Maybe we should throw them a party :biggrin2:

*waits for all the "OMG Mika is married, I'm going to kill myself" type threads coming out now* :roftl:

:roftl:

:lmfao: it's almost happened on Twitter! cause I replied a twit to Kate (the bride) saying that she better invites me for the wedding with Mika, and someone replied me: WHAT WEDDING???? :shocked: I had to clarify it was a joke, bla bla bla... :naughty:

:lmfao: it's almost happened on Twitter! cause I replied a twit to Kate (the bride) saying that she better invites me for the wedding with Mika, and someone replied me: WHAT WEDDING???? :shocked: I had to clarify it was a joke, bla bla bla... :naughty:

did that person reply or did she have a heartattack? :biggrin2:

Congratulations. :thumb_yello: I always knew he'd marry a lollipop girl one day.:mf_rosetinted:

well, I do..:biggrin2:

I wonder what his Italian wife thinks now though...:naughty:

But what will the poor bride Kate do if he'd like her to wear this piggy mask every time when he wants to kiss her? :lmfao:

Great experience btw.:thumb_yello:

aww he kissed you!

how sweet it is!!!

and i rly love your report!

hope there's a vid of the kissing bride moment :wub2:

Thanks! Yes, there's a vid, a friend of mine filmed it :wub2: but she can't upload it right now, she's quite busy, but she will asap :thumb_yello:

OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a story!!!:wub2: How amazing this must have been for you. Thanks for sharing this, I really enjoyed reading your report, it was very sweetly witten.

You need to frame the picture of him kissing you, hahaha. I've never seen that happen before :naughty :.

absolutely!! what an amazing experience!! I'm so happy for her - really I am. She's a very lucky girl. I hope it's on video! Can't wait to see the two of them get smoochy smoochy :naughty ::teehee:

@The Bride (sorry I have forgotten your name ? MellodyKate ?) : you were such a gorgeous bride ! Bravo ! And what a chance you got a kiss from Mika :thumb_yello: That must be a very strange experience, isn't it ? :naughty :: wub2:[/color]

awww thank you so much! Yes, It has been amazing, so unexpected :wub2: I really enjoyed every moments of the evening...

Yes I will framed a pic, cause a pig kissing Mika is not that usual :biggrin2:

Really thank you for your kind words :huglove:

@Sweetie: It's Kate ;-) Thank you! *wub* yes, it has been a strange experience, I haven't seen anything coming, cause of my piggy mask ^^ Anyhow, once your on stage, everything is passing so fast :aah:

I know very lucky girl!

What a story :wub2:. I still can't believe he did that, hahaha. So cute. He must have been in a really good mood.

I can't believe neither... and I have difficulties to realise actually, but not only the "kiss", but everything, the whole night, cause it was really amazing from the beginning to the end :wub2:

Mika is just the nicest popstar :fangurl:

Everyone will be praying for kisses now:naughty:

He really is ... I'm always stunned by his generosity :wub2:

Very nice report, I'm very happy for you...:thumb_yello :

Thank you :blush-anim-cl: Humm yes... but for now, no reception, no ring, and no date of honeymoon ...:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I guess that this is a good point :lmfa:

:roftl:

it's almost happened on Twitter! cause I replied a twit to Kate (the bride) saying that she better invites me for the wedding with Mika, and someone replied me: WHAT WEDDING???? : shocked: I had to clarify it was a joke, bla bla bla... : naughty:

really? :shocked: oh my gosh my sista :/ :roftl:

did that person reply or did she have a heartattack? :biggrin2:

both things! :roftl: no, I replied her, and then I could feel through the post the huge sigh of peace she made !!! :roftl:

really? :shocked: oh my gosh my sista :/ :roftl:

yes,my bunny, :lmfao: you and your wedding almost made a person died! :roftl::swoon:

102622419.jpg

Anybody we know? :naughty:

The caption says it is a woman trying to see Mika during the photo shoot.

Uh?:blink:

Link doesn't work BS! :no:

EDIT: FIXED NOW

Thanks, BS!

Lord, her eye is creepy...

Edited by willywonka

Thanks everyone for the reports, pics and videos. :thumb_yello:

For me, it was so special to be the bride, and so so amazing! He was very sweet with me cause, after the final group salute, he whispered to me "come, your the bride, à toi l'honneur" :wub2: (sorry I don't know how to translate it ...) and we saluted together the crowd. It was a very beautiful moment! the crowd were in fire! So impressive to see so many people who come to see one person, but what a beautiful person, he deserves it totally, so happy for him!

Wow what a story. I love it!

I know people are focusing on the kiss :das: but I think what he said to you is even more special. The kiss is for show, but the words were only meant for you.

I bet you'll never forget this night.

Thanks everyone for the reports, pics and videos. :thumb_yello:

Wow what a story. I love it!

I know people are focusing on the kiss :das: but I think what he said to you is even more special. The kiss is for show, but the words were only meant for you.

I bet you'll never forget this night.

yeah, that was really sweet. :wub2:

wouldn't the French bit mean something like "You are the honor" ? :blink:

it sounds very sweet though.. :swoon: