Mika @ MTV Murcia Night, Spain

PurpleCat

I'm often confused by MS's dates, they seem to be in sections by area or type of gig, and not in a chronological list which would be easier. I can't even see Nimes on there today and I've got a ticket for that. Maybe I'm just going into panic-meltdown-blindness after my St Petersburg crisis. I'll look again in a minute, it's bound to be there somewhere! :shocked:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm often confused by MS's dates, they seem to be in sections by area or type of gig, and not in a chronological list which would be easier. I can't even see Nimes on there today and I've got a ticket for that. Maybe I'm just going into panic-meltdown-blindness after my St Petersburg crisis. I'll look again in a minute, it's bound to be there somewhere! :shocked:

Here it is the thread :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21896

Thanks! I could find it on HERE, I just couldn't see it on the MS list. Found it now - for some reason it is coming up as Narmes, and is in a different list to Carcassonne which is the next day and just down the road. Oh well. At least it's IN a list which is more than Murcia is!

Right, found the venue. Stage is pretty much built and MTV guys busy with sorting sound and lights and recording stuff. Cables and leads all over the place, some backstage portacabins (very glam!) and lots of nice portaloos! It's a big squareish concrete area, and it's in the blazing sun (no shade that I could see!) and believe me today it was severely BLAZING! A guy I spoke to said gates open at 7.30pm but first band isn't on till about 9pm. There are 4 bands and Mika's on 11.45. After him there's DJs and stuff till dawn. The guy said most people would probably turn up around 8 - 9pm. He said no-one would arrive before about 6 - 7pm so he obviously hasn't encountered Mika's fans before!!!

I don't know if any MFCers or others are gonna try and queue early, but I've decided it's too hot for all that and besides there's nice countryside around to explore which sounds a much nicer way to spend the day!!!!!

Heavens! It's a little warm in Murcia (*expires*)!

Right, found the venue. Stage is pretty much built and MTV guys busy with sorting sound and lights and recording stuff. Cables and leads all over the place, some backstage portacabins (very glam!) and lots of nice portaloos! It's a big squareish concrete area, and it's in the blazing sun (no shade that I could see!) and believe me today it was severely BLAZING! A guy I spoke to said gates open at 7.30pm but first band isn't on till about 9pm. There are 4 bands and Mika's on 11.45. After him there's DJs and stuff till dawn. The guy said most people would probably turn up around 8 - 9pm. He said no-one would arrive before about 6 - 7pm so he obviously hasn't encountered Mika's fans before!!!

I don't know if any MFCers or others are gonna try and queue early, but I've decided it's too hot for all that and besides there's nice countryside around to explore which sounds a much nicer way to spend the day!!!!!

You're such an enigmatic donut, woman!:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Having picnic under the pine trees by a lake, and my picnic's a lot better than Jimmy's breakfast sounded!!! If I can ever get the car back up the track to the road, I'll then go have a nice siesta and shower, and head out to Caravaca later. The perfect preparation for a gig, I think!

It will be broadcasted live here: http://especiales.mtv.es/murcia2010/index.html

I don't know if it works for other countries...

"copyrights restrict us from playing this video in your country" :sad:

Text:

"We have a list with 100 numbers and John is going to buy ice creams fot all of us. MamaP picked 7 guys to stick flowers on the stage..."

how sweet :wub2:

what's a proxy server and how do you use it? (I'm a complete zero when it comes to these kinds of things:teehee:)

proxy server:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server

When you use a proxy server, you can change your IP address as if you were accessing from other place.....does this make sence?

I tried some proxy servers but they didn't work....:sad:

Archived