2010 - Mika @ MTV Murcia, Spain 10 JUL - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Christine

his ehhmmm... hair... :tears:

the same i thought when i saw him.... :tears:

believe me,pufpuf and the others girls laughed at me when i said "he doesn´t looks like mika.... he´s... strange... i really think he looks too different"

and i´m sure it was because of his hair.

My boyfriend Iain. :mf_lustslow::teehee:

I was sure that I spotted Luis in the front row...is that right? I recognized him from meeting Mika at a shop in Lisbon...?

Didn't Mika wear that shirt in Spain 2 years ago? :naughty:

I love your pic with Jimmy!

he does look skinny here, on these pics; even more than on ones when i met him in Serbia, 2 days ago. but you can't loose a lotta weight in 2 days :naughty:

you know, i believe he is so tired form gigs, and exhausted, so that is why he looks skinny. he needs a rest; he did a wonderful job :thumb_yello:

i'm sure you've had a blast!!!:wink2::wub2:

i can't wait to finish downloading these, thanks DA!!:wink2:

The links to the MTV broadcast are in the first post of the thread. I think Nicoleta is going to upload the rest today.

Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, Rositaaaaaaaaaaaa....

I should have been there...:tears:

:huglove:

I was sure that I spotted Luis in the front row...is that right? I recognized him from meeting Mika at a shop in Lisbon...?

Was about to post the same about the t-shirt :naughty: I believe it was in Spain, yes.

Edit: But wasn't that in 2007 though? That would be 3 years then :naughty:

Edited by Miro

As long as Mika HAS hair I'm not complaining. :naughty:

he does look skinny here, on these pics; even more than on ones when i met him in Serbia, 2 days ago. but you can't loose a lotta weight in 2 days :naughty:

I thought he looked bigger than he has all year in those Serbian pics. His ribs are finally covered up. :aah:

Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, Rositaaaaaaaaaaaa....

I should have been there...:tears:

you know it... :tears: and we missed you a lot wonka... and queenie,theblackqueen... lisbon still the best queue ever.

your boyfriend??? HEY GIRL,HANDS OFF!!!!!! he´s mine:mf_rosetinted:

i saw andy too... i said "andy!! hello!!" and he said... "hi!!" :lmfao:

yes,luis was at my right...:wub2: what a nice boy... when i needed to talk to mika after the gig,he gave me his VIP pass... so i could go to the backstage and talked to mamaP,maria... john...

i´ll answer your pm later... i need to sleep now... but now i feel a little bit "sad" about our conversation with mika.... well,i know i need to do a report... *goes to do the report*

Was about to post the same about the t-shirt :naughty: I believe it was in Spain, yes.

Yeah I think you're right. He wore that shirt in NYC in 2007 as well so he's definitely had it 3 years. :naughty:

your boyfriend??? HEY GIRL,HANDS OFF!!!!!! he´s mine:mf_rosetinted:

Wait, weren't you one of the people arguing with me that he's not all that? :sneaky2:

Didn't I say he looks better in person?? :fisch:

Anyway you're going to have to get in line behind me and Mana. I saw him first. :mf_rosetinted:

but now i feel a little bit "sad" about our conversation with mika.... well,i know i need to do a report... *goes to do the report*

:shocked: Sounds ominous.

i was going to say this in the report... but i can´t wait....:teehee:

mika did the soundcheck with these clothes!!!!!!!!:shocked::shocked:

so he did the soundcheck.. (he did the soundcheck as if it was a gig...talking to a imaginarium audience... jumping... dancing.... then,he did the gig... then i assume he had a shower... and then....

he got dressed with the same clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

:lmfao: Are you sure? I reckon he has 10 of those shirts/pants. The pants are always tight when he comes on stage and then they are hanging right off his ass by the time he gets to Rain. :naughty:

EDIT: Oh I see you mean he was jumping around in his old t-shirt and then wore it after the gig?? :naughty:

i was going to say this in the report... but i can´t wait....:teehee:

mika did the soundcheck with these clothes!!!!!!!!:shocked::shocked:

so he did the soundcheck.. (he did the soundcheck as if it was a gig...talking to a imaginarium audience... jumping... dancing.... then,he did the gig... then i assume he had a shower... and then....

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl::roftl:

and aww dont feel sad :tears:

:lmfao: Are you sure? I reckon he has 10 of those shirts/pants. The pants are always tight when he comes on stage and then they are hanging right off his ass by the time he gets to Rain. :naughty:

no way... i´ll tell everything in the report... it seems they travelled from... (wherever they were before...) with NOTHING... i mean... the stage was new... (we say yasmine and zuleika painting it the same day of the gig,mamap asked for the guys in the queue to help them to glue flowers.... ) there were no trucks of stuff... mamap said they didn´t have costumes enough for all the people...

and you think mika was going to choose the identical t-shirt and pants to dress up after the gig??? believe me... he got dressed up with the SAME clothes he wore aaaaall the day.... :mf_rosetinted:

no way... i´ll tell everything in the report... it seems they travelled from... (wherever they were before...) with NOTHING... i mean... the stage was new... (we say yasmine and zuleika painting it the same day of the gig,mamap asked for the guys in the queue to help them to glue flowers.... ) there were no trucks of stuff... mamap said they didn´t have costumes enough for all the people...

and you think mika was going to choose the identical t-shirt and pants to dress up after the gig??? believe me... he got dressed up with the SAME clothes he wore aaaaall the day.... :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked::shocked:

why were the trucks missing??!!!:shocked::shocked:

i´m gonna post first these pics... and when i have time,i´ll edit the ones from the gig,and i´ll post them..

with our banner!!!!

me,thegirlwhoknewtoomuch2,ambel,rocio,yolanda,palza,and pufpuf...

dscf3918.jpg

wow its amazing!!

mika at the meet and greets with our flyers in his hand...

HE WAS REALLY SKINNY:shocked:

dscf4102d.jpg

his hair???!!!! :doh:

no...mika...no...:mf_rosetinted:

Eh?? But didn't the backdrop arrive later? They didn't glue another set of 20,000 flowers did they? :shocked:

Okay I will wait for your report. :naughty:

Same clothes all day with the heat? Poor Mika :aah:

And Yasmine and Zouleika painting the stage and glueing the flowers? Poor people....something must be horrible wrong for sure!

same clothes allllllllllll dayyyyyy....:mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:

I really looking forward your whole report..sounds VERY interesting! :teehee:

Thanks for all the lovely pics :wub2:

Rosa, thanks for the pics, and about that skinny observation, that's exactly what I was saying after seeing him 2 days ago! I guess it's tempo of the tour to blame. And, I promise, we didn't keep his stuff here:naughty: