Some pics:

View of the stage from the back:

CIMG1246.jpg[/img]

Mika told John to bring us some ice creams:

CIMG1250.jpg[/img]

CIMG1269.jpg[/img]

CIMG1316.jpg[/img]

CIMG1329.jpg[/img]

(Will post vids and more pics later, with part 2 of my report)

I've uploaded the vids (WMV-files) from the stream I recorded:

part 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O454XP5C Relax, Big Girl, Stuck In The Middle

part 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQESFW4H Dr John, Blue Eyes, Billy Brown, Touches You

part 3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7QNJED3J Rain, Blame It On The Girls, Kick Ass, Happy Ending

part 4

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SGQB7PAH Love Today, We Are Golden, Grace Kelly, Lollipop

thanks!!!!!!!

*feels soooo sorry for not naming all the girls i missed*

excuse me mary,you know i missed you too. and marian,and davi,and carmen... and now i know i´m missing more names.....

gonna write the report

Rosita q me harte de llorar cuando te vi en la pantalla!!!

te quiero!! te eché mucho de menos!!

i´m gonna try not to bore you...

we arrived to murcia at 6.15am.. artemis and luis were sleeping there!! we said hello and sat with them. they told us yasmine and mamap were the day before there. after breakfast we went for a walk,and while we were looking at the stage from the side,luis phoned me "rosa,come here LIKE NOW!! JOHN IS HERE!! We went back to the queue and talked to john about the mika´s secret society,that we needed to give mika some flyers to show him about the promotional campaign we have in our country and he said "ok,i´ll look for you after the gig". we gave him a sample of the flyers and he liked them. an hour before arrived mamap and said "we need help. we need the people who were sleeping here to help us to glue some flowers. i´ll back later". and later she took with her 7 guys (luis was one of them).

we went to go for a walk and we saw yasmine and zuleika painting the stage... look,there were no trucks (at least not the ones that mika has usually). mamap said when she was looking for bg that she only needed 7 people because they have no more costumes... it seems as if they were travelling to murcia without their stuff. you know,the stage was new,they had no flowers glued,no costumes... and then... mikas clothes...:teehee:

well,when bg girls gone,the girl who managed the list (who was one of them) gave us the list. john came,we said "we have 60 numbers"and he said "up to 100"... so we continued the list. after an hour or so,john came with ice creams and gave each of us an ice cream,saying "it´s from mika"....

at 6 o´clock john called us. a security man was with him,and he said pointing to me "this girl is managing the list,tell her what they have to do". the italian security man explained to me where we should queue at 6.50pm to get into the place. of course we got front row. we say iain:mf_lustslow: talking to people on stage. oh,wait... before entering,we went for a walk and we saw jimmy,and we took a pic with him.

well. front row. the show began.the leadings first (no comment),then pignoise.. (nooooo comment) and finally... MIKA!! it was simply great. mika has a blast,he looked so happy.people were singing aloud ALL THE SONGS!! they made the show we all know,kick ass included.and a new lollipop ending...

there were funny things... you know,what pufpuf have told about the "are you hot?"... and at first,he was talking about his jeans,he told "my jeans are too big... i´m gonna have a fatal accident" then all the people started to shout "QUE SE LOS QUITE,QUE SE LOS QUITE" wich means "take them off"... he couldn´t understand,so he ask the band to stop the music and got near us and we said it in english and he was like :shocked: and said in english "if you don´t say it loud i won´t do it".. but people didn´t understand him,and the show went on. believe me,it was my third gig,and it was the greatest one.

when show finished we went to a door in the right side and saw mika with the press and his private m&g. we tried to reach john to talk to mika,but we couldn´t see him. we saw mamap and asked us to stay there.. when we were there i noticed a guy was pushing me softly to pass,i looked at him,and he was andy... i said "andy!!" not to call him,but surprised and he looked at me,so i said "hello!" and he said "hi!!":teehee:... there were too many people there,i phoned luis who was in the meet and greets with mika and he said to me "john has said that you must go to the back door and wait there"... well let me resume,we had lots of troubles to get there,at last luis came out and gave me his VIP pass... at last i could go to the backstage. when i was there a guard stopped me and said "you can´t go on with that pass,wait here" and i said "i need to give this to mika" and he said "look,he´s there (he was sitting on the fence,in the side of the stage watching a performing) but you can´t go there,give it to me and i´ll give it to him" i said no,and then i saw andy and zuleika... i was tired,this is a resume but were running and trying to find the way to get there for an hour,and i just wanted to give it to him and go back home... so i said "oh please,call andy or zuleika and i´ll give it to anyone of them"... but then maria appeared,and i talked to her "maria,please,can you do me a favour??...." and then i saw mamap... and maria told me "do you prefer talking to joanie?? come on,go...." so,i ran after mamap and talked to her "excuse me,can i give you something?? i tried to reach mika but i can´t" and she told me "oh,he´s very tired" THIS WOMAN IS WONDERFUL... she attended me while i was explaining her about the mika´s secret society as if she was listening to something really important to her... and then she said "ok,not now,because he´s very tired,but i promise to you i will give him this tomorrow,and he will read everything" i thanked her like a millions times and she went. then i went out with my friends... john was there and they told me "now mika´s going to come here" and i was like "CRAP!!!!" we waited for few minutes and mika came... it was my first time.. in my others two gigs i didn´t want to see him after the gig... and when i saw him i was like :shocked: skinny.... hair... HE DIDN´T LOOK LIKE MIKA AT ALL!!!!! well,he came to us,and as i had more samples of the flyers i gave them to him and explained a little about the MSS... (in spanish,i wasn´t ready to speak in english) he took the flyers,and said "oh,thank you... great!" fortunately pufpuf was there,and she explained him everything about the flyers,the MSS around the world,and everything... and now i´m gonna explain why i was sad... mika was multitasking,signing,looking the flyers and listening to pufpuf,and he said "oh,i´m very proud of you,but hey,please,you need to clarify that you are independent,you know,please,clarify that you are not vinculated to mikasounds or mikafanclub... if you are indenpendent it sounds cooler" we asked him if he liked what we had done and he was "of course,it´s great!!" and hughed pufpuf:mf_lustslow:..... but even if he talked to us very polite,and very softly i felt like if he was really trying to say to us "GIRLS DON´T DARE TO PRINT THE LINKS TO MIKASOUNDS OR MIKAFANCLUB IN THOSE FLYERS,I DON´T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK THIS STUFF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME":shocked:

these are the flyers:

capturadepantalla201007o.png

4783998188_19fce1c3c5_b.jpg

flyerperiodico.jpg

07072010174051.jpg

we arrived to murcia at 6.15am.. artemis and luis were sleeping there!! we said hello and sat with them. they told us yasmine and mamap were the day before there. after breakfast we went for a walk,and while we were looking at the stage from the side,luis phoned me "rosa,come here LIKE NOW!! JOHN IS HERE!! We went back to the queue and talked to john about the mika´s secret society,that we needed to give mika some flyers to show him about the promotional campaign we have in our country and he said "ok,i´ll look for you after the gig". we gave him a sample of the flyers and he liked them. an hour before arrived mamap and said "we need help. we need the people who were sleeping here to help us to glue some flowers. i´ll back later". and later she took with her 7 guys (luis was one of them).

we went to go for a walk and we saw yasmine and zuleika painting the stage... look,there were no trucks (at least not the ones that mika has usually). mamap said when she was looking for bg that she only needed 7 people because they have no more costumes... it seems as if they were travelling to murcia without their stuff. you know,the stage was new,they had no flowers glued,no costumes... and then... mikas clothes...:teehee:

well,when bg girls gone,the girl who managed the list (who was one of them) gave us the list. john came,we said "we have 60 numbers"and he said "up to 100"... so we continued the list. after an hour or so,john came with ice creams and gave each of us an ice cream,saying "it´s from mika"....

at 6 o´clock john called us. a security man was with him,and he said pointing to me "this girl is managing the list,tell her what they have to do". the italian security man explained to me where we should queue at 6.50pm to get into the place. of course we got front row. we say iain:mf_lustslow: talking to people on stage. oh,wait... before entering,we went for a walk and we saw jimmy,and we took a pic with him.

well. front row. the show began.the leadings first (no comment),then pignoise.. (nooooo comment) and finally... MIKA!! it was simply great. mika has a blast,he looked so happy.people were singing aloud ALL THE SONGS!! they made the show we all know,kick ass included.and a new lollipop ending...

there were funny things... you know,what pufpuf have told about the "are you hot?"... and at first,he was talking about his jeans,he told "my jeans are too big... i´m gonna have a fatal accident" then all the people started to shout "QUE SE LOS QUITE,QUE SE LOS QUITE" wich means "take them off"... he couldn´t understand,so he ask the band to stop the music and got near us and we said it in english and he was like :shocked: and said in english "if you don´t say it loud i won´t do it".. but people didn´t understand him,and the show went on. believe me,it was my third gig,and it was the greatest one.

when show finished we went to a door in the right side and saw mika with the press and his private m&g. we tried to reach john to talk to mika,but we couldn´t see him. we saw mamap and asked us to stay there.. when we were there i noticed a guy was pushing me softly to pass,i looked at him,and he was andy... i said "andy!!" not to call him,but surprised and he looked at me,so i said "hello!" and he said "hi!!":teehee:... there were too many people there,i phoned luis who was in the meet and greets with mika and he said to me "john has said that you must go to the back door and wait there"... well let me resume,we had lots of troubles to get there,at last luis came out and gave me his VIP pass... at last i could go to the backstage. when i was there a guard stopped me and said "you can´t go on with that pass,wait here" and i said "i need to give this to mika" and he said "look,he´s there (he was sitting on the fence,in the side of the stage watching a performing) but you can´t go there,give it to me and i´ll give it to him" i said no,and then i saw andy and zuleika... i was tired,this is a resume but were running and trying to find the way to get there for an hour,and i just wanted to give it to him and go back home... so i said "oh please,call andy or zuleika and i´ll give it to anyone of them"... but then maria appeared,and i talked to her "maria,please,can you do me a favour??...." and then i saw mamap... and maria told me "do you prefer talking to joanie?? come on,go...." so,i ran after mamap and talked to her "excuse me,can i give you something?? i tried to reach mika but i can´t" and she told me "oh,he´s very tired" THIS WOMAN IS WONDERFUL... she attended me while i was explaining her about the mika´s secret society as if she was listening to something really important to her... and then she said "ok,not now,because he´s very tired,but i promise to you i will give him this tomorrow,and he will read everything" i thanked her like a millions times and she went. then i went out with my friends... john was there and they told me "now mika´s going to come here" and i was like "CRAP!!!!" we waited for few minutes and mika came... it was my first time.. in my others two gigs i didn´t want to see him after the gig... and when i saw him i was like :shocked: skinny.... hair... HE DIDN´T LOOK LIKE MIKA AT ALL!!!!! well,he came to us,and as i had more samples of the flyers i gave them to him and explained a little about the MSS... (in spanish,i wasn´t ready to speak in english) he took the flyers,and said "oh,thank you... great!" fortunately pufpuf was there,and she explained him everything about the flyers,the MSS around the world,and everything... and now i´m gonna explain why i was sad... mika was multitasking,signing,looking the flyers and listening to pufpuf,and he said "oh,i´m very proud of you,but hey,please,you need to clarify that you are independent,you know,please,clarify that you are not vinculated to mikasounds or mikafanclub... if you are indenpendent it sounds cooler" we asked him if he liked what we had done and he was "of course,it´s great!!" and hughed pufpuf:mf_lustslow:..... but even if he talked to us very polite,and very softly i felt like if he was really trying to say to us "GIRLS DON´T DARE TO PRINT THE LINKS TO MIKASOUNDS OR MIKAFANCLUB IN THOSE FLYERS,I DON´T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK THIS STUFF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME":shocked:

these are the flyers:

flyerperiodico.jpg

07072010174051.jpg

increíble... :crybaby:

Thanks for the report Rosa. :flowers2:

I changed one of the pics because it was stretching the page so much it was hard to read your report. :aah:

I'm not sure why Mika wore the same outfit before and after the gig :teehee: but I don't see how it's possible they were travelling without their stuff. I could see on TV that they had many of the regular pieces of the set and you mentioned that they there were 7 BG/LG outfits.

They have an A and B set, they use for different gigs. In Tokyo for instance they used the A set and then shipped it straight on to Seoul. The other two Japan gigs over the next couple of nights they used the B set. They may have just decided to make some small changes or maybe something was missing from the set and they needed to re-glue the flowers.

these are the flyers:

flyerperiodico.jpg

07072010174051.jpg

Great report. Love the flyers :lmfao:

Thanks for the report Rosa. :flowers2:

I changed one of the pics because it was stretching the page so much it was hard to read your report. :aah:

I'm not sure why Mika wore the same outfit before and after the gig :teehee: but I don't see how it's possible they were travelling without their stuff. I could see on TV that they had many of the regular pieces of the set and you mentioned that they there were 7 BG/LG outfits.

They have an A and B set, they use for different gigs. In Tokyo for instance they used the A set and then shipped it straight on to Seoul. The other two Japan gigs over the next couple of nights they used the B set. They may have just decided to make some small changes or maybe something was missing from the set and they needed to re-glue the flowers.

well it was mamap who told it,she told they had had many problems with the stuff and they had no costumes enough. and the stage... we saw the circle of the stage was just a circle of wood which yamine and zuleika painted that evening... mika lied down at the beginning of the gig and then he had paint-stained his white shirt....at the two gigs i went before i saw mika´s trucks. but this time they weren´t

SKYNNNY!!!!:shocked: I was first row and I think he has a normal weight.

I´m agree with Mika, if you are independient you can do what you want but not in his official page and I´m sorry I think you have worked a lot but I don´t like that flyers and I think Mika doesn´t need them. :emot-sad: ( and the dosis of aspirin is not 600mg :mf_rosetinted:)

these are the flyers:

flyerperiodico.jpg

07072010174051.jpg

Lovely report!!:teehee:

SKYNNNY!!!!:shocked: I was first row and I think he has a normal weight.

I´m agree with Mika, if you are independient you can do what you want but not in his official page and I´m sorry I think you have worked a lot but I don´t like that flyers and I think Mika doesn´t need them. :emot-sad: ( and the dosis of aspirin is not 600mg :mf_rosetinted:)

mika en el escenario no parece delgado,parece delgado en el meet and greets... tambien estuviste alli??

y los flyers no los hemos hecho para que te gusten (de hecho me da igual si te gustan o no) sino para hacer una promocion. por cierto,LOS FLYERS NO LOS HEMOS HECHO EN SU PAGINA OFICIAL... Y DESDE LA MIKA´S SECRET SOCIETY YA SE EXPLICA QUE SOMOS INDEPENDIENTES Y ADEMAS TENEMOS LA AUTORIZACION DE TEAM MIKA PARA TRABAJAR EN ESTO. ... a mika le gustaron,a john le encanto el de las aspirinas y a mamap tambien le gustaron... y si quieres hacer criticas seran siempre bien recibidas en el caso de que sean constructivas... si lo que quieres es simplemente criticar te recomiendo cualquier otro foro:wink2:

edit: PARA AQUEL QUE NO LO HAYA ENTENDIDO: EL FLYER DE LAS ASPIRINAS ES UNA BROMA,NO ES UN MEDICAMENTO REAL,POR LO TANTO SI HAY ALGUNA INCONGRUENCIA EN LAS CANTIDADES DE MILIGRAMOS,SE HACE SABER QUE ES CON CONOCIMIENTO DE CAUSA. POR FAVOR NO BUSQUEN MIKA ASPIRINAS EN LA FARMACIA,Y MUCHO MENOS DE 600MG

:mf_rosetinted:

in english: please,understand that the aspirins flyer is a JOKE!! please don´t try to find mika aspirine in the chemist´s!! it doesn´t exists :mf_rosetinted: not in 600mg,neither in 400mg.... :mf_rosetinted:

it seems that people are trying to sharpen things too much...pfffffffff

Edited by basicamenteyo

mika en el escenario no parece delgado,parece delgado en el meet and greets... tambien estuviste alli??

y los flyers no los hemos hecho para que te gusten (de hecho me da igual si te gustan o no) sino para hacer una promocion. por cierto,LOS FLYERS NO LOS HEMOS HECHO EN SU PAGINA OFICIAL... Y DESDE LA MIKA´S SECRET SOCIETY YA SE EXPLICA QUE SOMOS INDEPENDIENTES Y ADEMAS TENEMOS LA AUTORIZACION DE TEAM MIKA PARA TRABAJAR EN ESTO. ... a mika le gustaron,a john le encanto el de las aspirinas y a mamap tambien le gustaron... y si quieres hacer criticas seran siempre bien recibidas en el caso de que sean constructivas... si lo que quieres es simplemente criticar te recomiendo cualquier otro foro:wink2:

edit: PARA AQUEL QUE NO LO HAYA ENTENDIDO: EL FLYER DE LAS ASPIRINAS ES UNA BROMA,NO ES UN MEDICAMENTO REAL,POR LO TANTO SI HAY ALGUNA INCONGRUENCIA EN LAS CANTIDADES DE MILIGRAMOS,SE HACE SABER QUE ES CON CONOCIMIENTO DE CAUSA. POR FAVOR NO BUSQUEN MIKA ASPIRINAS EN LA FARMACIA,Y MUCHO MENOS DE 600MG

:mf_rosetinted:

in english: please,understand that the aspirins flyer is a JOKE!! please don´t try to find mika aspirine in the chemist´s!! it doesn´t exists :mf_rosetinted: not in 600mg,neither in 400mg.... :mf_rosetinted:

it seems that people are trying to sharpen things too much...pfffffffff

I love the flyers, they are really clever:thumb_yello:

I think, because it's not something he himself has sanctioned, he was asking you not to mention MS and MFC.

It's probably a legal thing.

well it was mamap who told it,she told they had had many problems with the stuff and they had no costumes enough. and the stage... we saw the circle of the stage was just a circle of wood which yamine and zuleika painted that evening... mika lied down at the beginning of the gig and then he had paint-stained his white shirt....at the two gigs i went before i saw mika´s trucks. but this time they weren´t

Oh wow, the paint! :lmfao:

I guess some things went missing. :dunno:

But obviously they had some costumes, etc. so there's no reason Mika should have worn the same t-shirt because of this. :teehee:

I love the flyers, they are really clever:thumb_yello:

I think, because it's not something he himself has sanctioned, he was asking you not to mention MS and MFC.

It's probably a legal thing.

really rose?? so.... don´t you think he was trying to be polite but he disliked them?? john liked the one of the aspirines.... and when mamap saw them,she smiled and said "oh....great..."

but i don´t know what can i do to make people know mika if i can´t print the links to his web or to mfc....

But obviously they had some costumes, etc. so there's no reason Mika should have worn the same t-shirt because of this. :teehee:

ok:mf_rosetinted:

i still think it was the same t-shirt :mf_rosetinted:

though i must admit he didn´t smell..................:teehee:

Or maybe they broke? Didn't one of the roadies tell us that the platform broke once and they had to make another one?

but i don´t know what can i do to make people know mika if i can´t print the links to his web or to mfc....

Erm....Maybe tell them to put Mika into google? :roftl:

I want to cry :crybaby: because I want to download and watch the videos and I can't!! My internet is broken until I don't know when...

I'm going to read the reports (I hope I could watch some pics) and maybe tomorrow i will do mine, it was an awesome day and a great concert at least from the point of view of a Lollipop girl :teehee:

Edited by ArtemisArco

Erm....Maybe tell them to put Mika into google? :roftl:

you are teasing me,aren´t you?? can you imagine a flyer like this??:

"HEY YOU... GOOGLE MIKA!!!" :aah::aah:

no en serio... el problema es que pensando que no lo ibamos a ver a el,le di la carta a mamap.... en la carta le explique perfectamente que somos independientes y que team mika ya nos dio la autorizacion en su dia... pero claro... no la leera,asi que no se enterara... no obstante españa es el unico pais que ha trabajado en la mss... asi que me parece que la tendencia a desaparecer va en aumento... la diseñadora grafica que diseño los flyers ha currado un monton,estas cosas no se hacen en un momento... y si no podemos poner los links es absurdo perder mas tiempo y dinero en algo que no va a servir de nada... en fin... al menos john se rio un poco con el de las aspirinas....:aah:

really rose?? so.... don´t you think he was trying to be polite but he disliked them?? john liked the one of the aspirines.... and when mamap saw them,she smiled and said "oh....great..."

I'm sure he did like them, they are really good. He must have a valid reason about the links:thumb_yello:

I'm sure he did like them, they are really good. He must have a valid reason about the links:thumb_yello:

thank you very much.. now i feel better.....

perhaps you are right... i thought at first,that he liked because he was watching them and smiling and he said he was proud of us and he was so lucky...

yeah... it must be something legal....

and now i´m gonna explain why i was sad... mika was multitasking,signing,looking the flyers and listening to pufpuf,and he said "oh,i´m very proud of you,but hey,please,you need to clarify that you are independent,you know,please,clarify that you are not vinculated to mikasounds or mikafanclub... if you are indenpendent it sounds cooler" we asked him if he liked what we had done and he was "of course,it´s great!!" and hughed pufpuf:mf_lustslow:..... but even if he talked to us very polite,and very softly i felt like if he was really trying to say to us "GIRLS DON´T DARE TO PRINT THE LINKS TO MIKASOUNDS OR MIKAFANCLUB IN THOSE FLYERS,I DON´T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK THIS STUFF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME":shocked:

these are the flyers:

flyerperiodico.jpg

07072010174051.jpg

I can very well understand how it hurt to hear Mika dissociate himself from your ideas. But I think this is by far not the first time that he told fans in a friendly, yet unambiguous way what not to do with their creations. Don't be sad, your flyers are really funny :roftl::thumb_yello:. At least that's what I think. Especially the medication leaflet and the Newspaper (although it's too small for me to read :aah:). And I truly believe that if Mika said he liked them, he does like them. And that's the only thing about it that you should take personally.

I guess it's part of his professional approach to not encourage any linking of external content concerning him/his stage persona without TM's detailed examination and his explicit approval. When you showed him the leaflets, that was kind of an on the hooves situation, as you already said, multitasking. I think it was just not the right time for an inquiry like that (if you really intend to have the leaflets linked to mikasounds and mfc, which I guess was the plan, as MSS).

Maybe, as you surely put a lot of time and brain power into your project, you might take your chances and try to file the concept with TM in a more formal way.

I don't know if it helps but well, it's what I would do. It might not work. But you won't know if you don't try.

Brilliant post VS :thumb_yello:

I totally agree with what you've said and especially about Mika not wanting things to go out without his explicit approval. We've run into that ourselves (not necessarily something we did, but we're waiting on an announcement because Mika needs to clear it first). I also agree that if he said he likes it and he looked like he was enjoying them, he surely meant it.

Violet and I are huge fans of the sassy pic in the second flyer, aren't we? :mf_lustslow:

Brilliant post VS :thumb_yello:

I totally agree with what you've said and especially about Mika not wanting things to go out without his explicit approval. We've run into that ourselves (not necessarily something we did, but we're waiting on an announcement because Mika needs to clear it first). I also agree that if he said he likes it and he looked like he was enjoying them, he surely meant it.

Violet and I are huge fans of the sassy pic in the second flyer, aren't we? :mf_lustslow:

Definitely! :thumb_yello:

And thanks! :huglove: