Ok ... man this is hard :aah:

Right so I've been pushing and driving this beautiful place now for well over 3 years , and now it's time I took a step back.

2007 was a year of pushing hard to get MFC recognised and I really have'nt stopped since,the role requires huge effort and I think I'm drained of it all and need to take a backwards step.

I do think MFC is a very different place to what it was in 2007/8,and I was suited to that area better in some ways.

In this role you can't really step away from it,its now a monster..a monster I'm very very proud of, but stlll .. sometimes you wish for something and get it!:aah:

So .. I've decided to step down from the admin position BUT as you see I'm still a huge part of the team and will be right behind Deb with my support whenever it is needed:thumb_yello:

I'm still me! , I'm still right behind MFC , I still LOVE Mika , won't leave and will be just as much on tour and part of this place.

Also,I've made some mistakes,mistakes which have caused some real friction in the team...and sometimes you have to take the feedback and do what is best for the MFC .. and me!:thumb_yello:

So life goes on,Deb has total control of it now,and she is the woman for the job believe me! , lets respect,trust and be right behind her to keep MFC so strong and respected and also for the future!

Thanks for all the support over this time,its meant the world to me .. I'm PROUD of MFC , I hope we stay united (more united) and go on respecting the man we all love.

xxxx

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I totally respect your decision and understand it, though it makes me sad to lose you as an admin here!

2. I'm sure Deb will continue doing the great job she does and i will do everything that's in my (small) power to help and support her.

3. I'm very very glad that you "only" stepped back from the admin job and won't leave this place...i got really frightened when i started reading your post, bad guy :sneaky2:

4. THANKS A MILLION for everything you've done as an admin for MFC. You were one of the people in here who helped me a lot from the beginning and made me feel very welcome and "at home" when i joined MFC.

5. Enjoy the regained leisure time of your admin retirement! You deserve it :wink2:

6. Don't think that this retirement releases you from your betting debts...you still have to pay for my coffee and panini at the Fringe :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

A loue ye! :huglove:

Very unhappy to hear this, and think that you are a great admin who along with Deb, are the backbone of this place.I don't think any one else could run it as well as the two of you.

I totally support Deb, and wish her the best in running the admin.

But incredibly sad that you have stepped back, I hope you might go back to it in the future, you're a good man, and have done many great things for MFC, and everybody makes mistakes, I don't see that it should stop you from being here in your admin role!

Will see you round on here and Twitter no doubt.

Oh, when I started reading the first sentences I got really frightened, as Nightbird said, but I'm glad you're staying here even if not as an admin! This is your decision and I respect it entirely, being an admin is hard work and I understand :original:

What I wanted to say is, thank you for everything you've done to keep MFC the wonderful place that it is, and see you around! You're still the Freddie that we all know and love, admin or not :huglove:

is that serious??

i´m slow at understanding things :blink:

now i feel like i felt when i was watching the michael jackson´s funeral... i was crying but at the same time thinking "oh come on!! this must be the new album´s way of promotion... c´mon michael!! stand up!!"........

so,it seems the same... freddie goes... :tears:

well,it´s you decission and like others mfcers i respect that and i wish to you the best of luck in everything....

we will miss you mastah....

I've only been here for around 6 months now, so I hadn't had the chance to see you in action all these years. But still, it's sad to hear this, though I'm glad you're not leaving this place ( I thought you were at first!).

In those 6months I've been here I've seen that you did so many great things and you made people feel welcome.

So thank you very much!!! :huglove:

he's not dead! he's not retired! he's not been fired!

hey people!

come on

be reasonable

the legendary FREDDIESDOUBLE will be with us FOREVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lmfao::lmfao:

Thank goodness! :lmfao:

Could we now all have a slice of your lasagne please? :mf_rosetinted:

he's not dead! he's not retired! he's not been fired!

hey people!

come on

be reasonable

the legendary FREDDIESDOUBLE will be with us FOREVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lmfao::lmfao:

oh my god!!! :lmao: my comparison has been too hard...:teehee:

i was just trying to explain the feeling... that i can´t believe it,and i was expecting a post like "you fools,that is a joke!!"

:lmfao:

i know da mastah is not dead!!!!!

Freddie, boy, you scared the heck out of me with that thread title. :aah:

I'm happy it's "just" the Admin job.

Thanks for everything you've done for MFC, and I hope you will stay with us for a long long time. :huglove:

Freddie, boy, you scared the heck out of me with that thread title. :aah:

I'm happy it's "just" the Admin job.

Thanks for everything you've done for MFC, and I hope you will stay with us for a long long time. :huglove:

ditto :thumb_yello:

MFC wouldn't be the same without your implication from the start!

And Deb, you have my full support! You did great things for me in the past and I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job!

Aw I'm sorry to hear that FD, but happy that you'll still be around :wink2:

I think I can understand you

A HUGE thank you for the awesome work you did so far and for everything you'll be doing from now on!! xxx

I'll do my best to keep on supporting Deb and the mods, I love Mika and MFC, they've been a part of my life for a long time now :wub2:

When I read the title of this thread I was like :shocked::emot-sad:

After reading your message, I felt a little bit better, at least you're not leaving us Freddie. You're a nice and helpful guy :mf_rosetinted:, and a great mad hatter :wink2:

Wrong title, Fredster, you scared the hell out of us...:no:

I'm so sorry you had to take that decision, but whatevah it's good for you is good for us...

You've been a freckin awsome Admin and helped us a lot these 2 past years, and i believe everyone is so thankful for what you have done all this time...

As long as you stay, i don't care if you're an Admin or a mod or just a MFCr...

We all should respect your decision and help Deb if she ever asks for help...

Just don't leave...this wouldn't be the same without you...

:huglove:

PS - Deb, let's give the lad some rest, count on us for help...

Ok ... man this is hard :aah:

Right so I've been pushing and driving this beautiful place now for well over 3 years , and now it's time I took a step back.

2007 was a year of pushing hard to get MFC recognised and I really have'nt stopped since,the role requires huge effort and I think I'm drained of it all and need to take a backwards step.

I do think MFC is a very different place to what it was in 2007/8,and I was suited to that area better in some ways.

In this role you can't really step away from it,its now a monster..a monster I'm very very proud of, but stlll .. sometimes you wish for something and get it!:aah:

So .. I've decided to step down from the admin position BUT as you see I'm still a huge part of the team and will be right behind Deb with my support whenever it is needed:thumb_yello:

I'm still me! , I'm still right behind MFC , I still LOVE Mika , won't leave and will be just as much on tour and part of this place.

Also,I've made some mistakes,mistakes which have caused some real friction in the team...and sometimes you have to take the feedback and do what is best for the MFC .. and me!:thumb_yello:

So life goes on,Deb has total control of it now,and she is the woman for the job believe me! , lets respect,trust and be right behind her to keep MFC so strong and respected and also for the future!

Thanks for all the support over this time,its meant the world to me .. I'm PROUD of MFC , I hope we stay united (more united) and go on respecting the man we all love.

xxxx

Aw FD...

Well, even though we didn't always get along very well, I still think you did a great job here, so... thank you for everything! :huglove:

And if you think you should do this, then we just have to respect it! MFC is an awesome place, but I imagine running it must be a bit overwhelming sometimes!

Glad to know you'll still be around (must confess...the title scared me! LOL)! :biggrin2:

Archived