Show Us your Mika collection

egita

Woo! It's so pretty, isn't it? :wub2: I hope you get it signed too!

The collection:

DSCF4459.jpg

And my T-shirts:

DSCF4695.jpg

I've got the I see you one aswell... 'cept it's in the wash :naughty:

:o Look at all your stuff! so lucky, so pretty. My parents wont buy stuff over the internet so I cant get t-shirts... oh well

:o Look at all your stuff! so lucky, so pretty. My parents wont buy stuff over the internet so I cant get t-shirts... oh well

Some of mine are from gigs aswell! There's some of the early ones from '07 there :teehee: Then I have two of all the new designs as Sandbag Mucked my order up :naughty: I'm not complaining though!

some more :fisch: ....

DSCF4692.jpg

DSCF4691.jpg

DSCF4698.jpg

Some of mine are from gigs aswell! There's some of the early ones from '07 there :teehee: Then I have two of all the new designs as Sandbag Mucked my order up :naughty: I'm not complaining though!

some more :fisch: ....

DSCF4692.jpg

DSCF4691.jpg

DSCF4698.jpg

I love your collection :thumb_yello: I also love how you translated the lyrics for blue eyes in french! Just pretend it's educational :biggrin2:

I cant put stuff on my walls :( it will ruin them, but... one day. Just you wait :naughty:

When I was younger I used to get these old picture frames (with the picture still on them) and stick posters of bands I liked over them and hang them up on the hooks and nails on the walls.

If you have some old frames and have hooks on the walls you could do that :dunno:...

Edited by nico_collard

Woo! It's so pretty, isn't it? :wub2: I hope you get it signed too!

The collection:

DSCF4459.jpg

And my T-shirts:

DSCF4695.jpg

I've got the I see you one aswell... 'cept it's in the wash :naughty:

aww.. I love your collection:wub2:

When I was younger I used to get these old picture frames (with the picture still on them) and stick posters of bands I liked over them and hang them up on the hooks and nails on the walls.

If you have some old frames and have hooks on the walls you could do that :dunno:...

The thing is I dont wanna put hooks and stuff on my walls coz it leaves mark. It just no long moved into the house and my room is newly decorated so thats why... give it some time and you wont be able to see my wall :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
DSCF5196.jpg

Say hello to my newest edition :das :

Helloooooooooo :bye::naughty: I love the pic :wub2: And the Asia Tour Edition CD is my newest item too :mf_lustslow:

me very own mikas shrine!!:wub2 :

1001914iy.jpg

everything there has been sent to me by friends... im so lucky :wub2:

and once i get my very first show, i'll add 10.000 things to it!!:roftl:

:wub2::wub2::wub2::huglove:

i've already told you, but I love your Mika shrine Rox :biggrin2:

finally photographed mine! :biggrin2: im not allowed to have anything on my walls, so i make use of my shelf :naughty: bottom left is my confetti and balloon that i caught :wub2: and the dozen or so circles are pins with album artwork/random pics :naughty:

shelf1.png

:wub2::wub2::wub2::huglove:

:teehee:

i've already told you, but I love your Mika shrine Rox :biggrin2:

finally photographed mine! :bigg rin2: im not allowed to have anything on my walls, so i make use of my shelf :naug hty: bottom left is my confetti and balloon that i caught :wu b2: and the dozen or so circles are pins with album artwork/random pics :naug hty:

shelf1.png

AMAZING!!!!!!

a5dmzc.jpg

.. :mf_rosetinted:

It will grow. :lmfao:

I need a printer.. so I can hang up pictures on my wall.. :naughty:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww:wub2: