Arranged #HappyBirthdayMika Twitter event #18 August (4th Twitter invasion)

sweet.pixie

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I got more followers :thumb_yello: and added you too!

It was so much fun really!!! Even if we hadn't won, it felt so great to be a part of the devoted people, who share your thoughts and feelings!

yea, i see you..

although it was not my birthday, I felt as though it would be, because fans response was to unique..:mf_rosetinted:

it really was great..!:thumb_yello:

Everyone has reason to be proud of themselves. It was great to see all the tweets with #HappyBirthdayMika on. I think the peeps who run twitter must be Mika-haters though, because we SHOULD have trended!!

i think that too, many of us overtweeted yesterday trying to trend #HappyBirthdayMika :aah:

With #mikakicksass? No... It was just aloooot of dedication XD

And we had A LOT of people tweeting.

Yeah, that was the problem... I thought we would do this in a minute because it was Mika's birthday after all, but it turned out just like the last invasion :sad:

Next time I think we should remind all the participants a day before, there were also people who forgot about the invasion or didn't find out about it in time :boxed:

we may not have made it, but i did have fun with this :teehee:

Me too! :groovy:

Yeah, that was the problem... I thought we would do this in a minute because it was Mika's birthday after all, but it turned out just like the last invasion :sad:

Next time I think we should remind all the participants a day before, there were also people who forgot about the invasion or didn't find out about it in time :boxed:

Yeah, I think next time we need to focus more on the quantity of members just as we did with the quantity of tweets this time.

We are supposedly 20,000 members after all, aren't we!:wink2: At least 1 tweet from each... Of course not all of us have a twitter accounts and not everyone will participate. But still, some of us have more than one :teehee: so double-shift working it will be.

And I'm positive that next time we'll do this!:thumb_yello: (Or have just as much fun trying :fisch:)

Ditto! I think my insanity level may have increased, I got a bit weird tryna think of random things to say. :naughty:

i felt like i cant stop tweeting #HPM

and more and more random things coming on my mind :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I am rigth... but when we wanted to do the invasion it didn't worked... well #HappyBirthdayMika, was not a trending topic,, was it??

And I read that u were saying that twitter have deleted "Happy b-days" from the trending topics..

But we were not rigth.. because today is Bill and Tom Kaulitz (Tokio Hotel singer and guitarrist) b-day,, and u can see that "#happybdaykaulitztwins" is already a trending topic... :dunno:

I don't know if I am rigth... but when we wanted to do the invasion it didn't worked... well #HappyBirthdayMika, was not a trending topic,, was it??

And I read that u were saying that twitter have deleted "Happy b-days" from the trending topics..

But we were not rigth.. because today is Bill and Tom Kaulitz (Tokio Hotel singer and guitarrist) b-day,, and u can see that "#happybdaykaulitztwins" is already a trending topic... :dunno:

maybe its cos we put birthday instead of bday :dunno:

maybe its cos we put birthday instead of bday :dunno:

It shouldn't have mattered anyway. Twitter are just being miserable deleting the Happy Birthdays. What harm does it do to let them trend? Whenever we try and get Mika on the TT list, there is always some reason it doesn't trend. We work our butts off and it makes no difference. I don't think it's fair!

It shouldn't have mattered anyway. Twitter are just being miserable deleting the Happy Birthdays. What harm does it do to let them trend? Whenever we try and get Mika on the TT list, there is always some reason it doesn't trend. We work our butts off and it makes no difference. I don't think it's fair!

Yeh i know it's stupid! We will just have to keep trying and maybe one year it will work!

Archived