Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eff Eff computer Effing eff eff.

:naughty:

I downloaded some music but I can't find it anywhere :dunno:

My computer is now all posh so it doesn't have a 'recent documents' button, but it says that I added something to a folder today, when I checked, there's nothing there with todays date. I'm confussed. Stupid effy posh eff snobby effy stuck up eff computer. Eff. :sneaky2:

And I feel sick :aah:

Eff Eff computer Effing eff eff.

:naughty:

I downloaded some music but I can't find it anywhere :dunno:

My computer is now all posh so it doesn't have a 'recent documents' button, but it says that I added something to a folder today, when I checked, there's nothing there with todays date. I'm confussed. Stupid effy posh eff snobby effy stuck up eff computer. Eff. :sneaky2:

And I feel sick :aah:

Oh I know what you mean.. My dad's computer runs on Windows 7, which annoys the HELL outta me.. :aah: And my dad has like, two hard drives so it's really hard to find stuff :aah:

I hope you feel better :aah::huglove:

Oh I know what you mean.. My dad's computer runs on Windows 7, which annoys the HELL outta me.. :aah: And my dad has like, two hard drives so it's really hard to find stuff :aah:

I hope you feel better :huglove:

:naughty: Glad I'm not the only one!! :aah::naughty:

It's so confusing :teehee: The website says download, listen, delete. :dunno:

The first file I listened to, the I couldn't find it to delete it :naughty: And I couldn't find the second file at all :naughty:

Awww thanks :naughty: I do feel a little better, I think it's 'cos I'm not as stressed as I was five seconds ago :naughty:

I can't stop listening to Depeche Mode for some reason. :aah:

:naug hty: Glad I'm not the only one!! :aa h: :nau ghty:

It's so confusing :teehee: The website says download, listen, delete. :dunno:

The first file I listened to, the I couldn't find it to delete it :naughty: And I couldn't find the second file at all :naughty:

Awww thanks :naughty: I do feel a little better, I think it's 'cos I'm not as stressed as I was five seconds ago :naughty:

Since I can never find the files, I just use Google Chrome.. :aah: The 'show downloaded file in folder' button is really helpful. :lmfao:

Good. :aah:

I can't stop listening to Depeche Mode for some reason. :aah:

Since I can never find the files, I just use Google Chrome.. :aah: The 'show downloaded file in folder' button is really helpful. :lmfao:

Good. :aah:

I just found that button :sneaky2: It says 'not files download' Pffttt. Eff. :naughty:

I just finished the washing-up. I turned the cold tap on too far. Now my t-shirt is all cold and covered in water :teehee:

I just found that button :sneaky2: It says 'not files download' Pffttt. Eff. :naughty:

I just finished the washing-up. I turned the cold tap on too far. Now my t-shirt is all cold and covered in water :teehee:

:aah::naughty:

Well, change your shirt then. :lmfao:

I'm cold. Need a hoodie. :aah:

Not even like.. Cereal or something? :aah:

:lmfao::lmfao:

I don't know :lmfao: I'll go check :naughty:

I'm gonna try and fins the website that has Snape 'singing' I'm too sexy ( I don't know what it's called :naughty:) Have you seen that one?

I don't know :lmfao: I'll go check :naughty:

I'm gonna try and fins the website that has Snape 'singing' I'm too sexy ( I don't know what it's called :naughty:) Have you seen that one?

I've never seen that. But it sounds kick-ass. :lmfao::lmfao:

No cereal :naughty:

Naaawwwwww :aah:

Archived