Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too! I havent got one of those games in ages! My PS2 always plays up, so I hardly ever go on them any more... Its a shame.:boxed:

I only have the PS2 I had in Canada, which doesn't work here.. :huh: I've kinda borrowed my brother's friend's one for now though :teehee: But I can't find any of my games.. :rolls_eyes: :aah:

I'm good thanks, but I have a cold. :aah: I'm also slightly.. lonely..? :blink: It's really weird. My house is just really quiet. :aah: How are you? :pinkbow:

Awww :huglove: But we're always here :pinkbow:

I'm good! Went to Munich today, listened to a lot of music and all so I'm kind of happy :aah::biggrin2: Though I think I'll just have to get a breath of fresh air :roftl:

Awww :huglove: But we're always here :pinkbow:

I'm good! Went to Munich today, listened to a lot of music and all so I'm kind of happy :aah::biggrin2: Though I think I'll just have to get a breath of fresh air :roftl:

Good point. :teehee::biggrin2:

That's cool! :biggrin2: I was meant to go into London.. But my mom thought I sounded too sick to go out. :aah:

I only have the PS2 I had in Canada, which doesn't work here.. :huh: I've kinda borrowed my brother's friend's one for now though :teehee: But I can't find any of my games.. :rolls_eyes: :aah:

Ah. Stupid canadians.

Yay something up :yay::aah: How are you guys?

Yo. awesome thaks

:bye:

:bye:

Sorry for my wee absance for a moment there. I was drawing a highland cow.

Hi :bye:

Hiya! How are you? :biggrin2:

Gee, yeah! I was sneezing as well just a few days ago. Here it's not exactly summer temperatures either. Really dunno what's up this year :blink:

It's so odd, isn't it? It's August but it's been like.. 12C, 8C.. Really terrible temperatures. :aah:

Archived