Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah. Yeh. Luckily we have maps. But dunno if they will be useful. Whenever I get lost or feel lonely I will just think about Mika :blush-anim-cl:

Maps? That's cool :aah: Thinking about Mika is a good idea :biggrin2: I've been doing that whenever I wanted to look ... well, nicer :lmfao: Cuz the bored state I'm usually in at school isn't very becoming for me :naughty:

Maps? That's cool :aah: Thinking about Mika is a good idea :biggrin2: I've been doing that whenever I wanted to look ... well, nicer :lmfao: Cuz the bored state I'm usually in at school isn't very becoming for me :naughty:

Same. teehee.

Heyas :biggrin2:

Hello there. I want to have a new awesome avatar, but cant think of anything...

OMG! that is awesome! But i shall save that until this one gets old :naughty:

Unless you wanna use it. Where do you find all these awesome pictures.

I don't wanna use it yet, I'm happy with my one.... For now... :aah:

Um.. I dunno. Places. I spend to much time on the interwebs. :aah:

When is your birthday?

November 13th :pinkbow:

I don't wanna use it yet, I'm happy with my one.... For now... :aah:

Um.. I dunno. Places. I spend to much time on the interwebs. :aah:

November 13th :pinkbow:

aWESOME. I love yours. I smile in my head when i look at it.

Awesome.

OOOh. I love november. Its a nice month. I gotta go. Judge judy is on.

aWESOME. I love yours. I smile in my head when i look at it.

Awesome.

OOOh. I love november. Its a nice month. I gotta go. Judge judy is on.

Thank you. :aah:

And okay, see you :bye:

I'll take you up on it :mf_rosetinted:

How're you doing? :biggrin2:

:aah: I'm good thanks! In an awesome mood cos I went shopping earlier :biggrin2:

How are you? :biggrin2:

Designing a t-shirt for that Mika thing.

I thing my design is alright so far. :)

I like my design, but I'll chicken out when I finish, I bet. :aah:

Designing a t-shirt for that Mika thing.

I thing my design is alright so far. :)

Awww awesome :teehee: I haven't found where to design yet :blink: But in the end I wouldn't put it up anyway; I mean, for what reason? :roftl:

:aah: I'm good thanks! In an awesome mood cos I went shopping earlier :biggrin2:

How are you? :biggrin2:

Yay that's cool. My sister was also shopping today, but I wasn't up early enough to come along :aah: But apart from the fact that my Mum was threatening to take my computer away since she thought I was online all day ... I'm good :teehee: Watching Mika videos and Star Trek and hoping I'll be allowed to stay on late :glasses2:

Awww awesome :teehee: I haven't found where to design yet :blink: But in the end I wouldn't put it up anyway; I mean, for what reason? :roftl

Yay that's cool. My sister was also shopping today, but I wasn't up early enough to come along :aah But apart from the fact that my Mum was threatening to take my computer away since she thought I was online all day ... I'm good :teehee Watching Mika videos and Star Trek and hoping I'll be allowed to stay on late :glasses2:

My parents never tell me when they go shopping, they just leave :aah: SO annoying :aah:

:teehee: I won't be able to stay up late any more considering I'm back at school Monday D: I'm not looking forward to it :huh: But still :aah:

I gotta go, my dad wants a turn :sad: See you later!! :huglove::bye:

My parents never tell me when they go shopping, they just leave :aa h: SO annoying :aah :

:tee hee: I won't be able to stay up late any more considering I'm back at school Monday D: I'm not looking forward to it :huh: But still :aa h:

I gotta go, my dad wants a turn :sad: See you later!! :huglove::bye:

:blink: that's stupid :aah:

Woah, already on Monday! We still have a good week to go :aah: Wish you good luck :huglove:

:aah: See you! :bye::huglove:

Heey long time no see! :teehee:

Tell me more, tell me more! :wub2:

Heeeey :biggrin2:

Well, it' s a bit blurr now, but I remember that after the gig I was waiting for him to come outside and there were only me and my friend. Mika came out and he was not in such a good mood and just signed my cd. Then he wanted to go back and I told him something offensive:roftl: so he turned around and then we kinda started to talk in another tone.. And then he sat next to me and we started to talk about nicer things like his songs and stuff. He wanted to go and I took him by the hand and asked to stay 5 more minutes. Then I asked whether we can take a pic.. He said that no.. but I take it anyway :naughty: he wasnt happy and looked at me like " Im the star and you are nothing" :mf_rosetinted::naughty: Then I said him why sometimes he doesnt want to take pics with his fans..? And told him that i have been to other gigs by other artists and they also dont like to take pics. And he was just watching at me like saying- can I go now?.. And then I said - ok, I do understand, you are tired after the gigs and he said- thank God you get it! LOL

Then he started to sing this russian song.. And he wanted me to continue but I just laughed and didnt understand what he was saying because of his accent.. but then he told me that we both were singing it on the previous time we met at the gig and I remember and sang along.. :roftl: and then I said- ok, you need to leave.. I know you are tired, so I wont bother you anymore. then he gave me a kiss on my cheeck and said- Im sure will see you later.

That was so real.. and weird.. I saw Mika in such a strange way:naughty::wub2:

Heeeey :biggri n2:

Well, it' s a bit blurr now, but I remember that after the gig I was waiting for him to come outside and there were only me and my friend. Mika came out and he was not in such a good mood and just signed my cd. Then he wanted to go back and I told him something offensive:roftl: so he turned around and then we kinda started to talk in another tone.. And then he sat next to me and we started to talk about nicer things like his songs and stuff. He wanted to go and I took him by the hand and asked to stay 5 more minutes. Then I asked whether we can take a pic.. He said that no.. but I take it anyway :naughty: he wasnt happy and looked at me like " Im the star and you are nothing" :mf_rosetinted::naughty: Then I said him why sometimes he doesnt want to take pics with his fans..? And told him that i have been to other gigs by other artists and they also dont like to take pics. And he was just watching at me like saying- can I go now?.. And then I said - ok, I do understand, you are tired after the gigs and he said- thank God you get it! LOL

Then he started to sing this russian song.. And he wanted me to continue but I just laughed and didnt understand what he was saying because of his accent.. but then he told me that we both were singing it on the previous time we met at the gig and I remember and sang along.. :roftl: and then I said- ok, you need to leave.. I know you are tired, so I wont bother you anymore. then he gave me a kiss on my cheeck and said- Im sure will see you later.

That was so real.. and weird.. I saw Mika in such a strange way:naughty::wub2:

Haha that's awesome! :roftl::wub2: Mika going all 'hey I just wanna be left alone' and singing a Russian song :teehee: Love it :naughty:

...my last Mika dream's a while ago :blink:

Haha that's awesome! :roftl::wub2: Mika going all 'hey I just wanna be left alone' and singing a Russian song :teehee: Love it :naughty:

...my last Mika dream's a while ago :blink:

hehe yeah :roftl: Actually that was my fave Mika dream.. well I have had only 4 real Mika dreams, but I love the way he was acting and stuff.. He seemed so.. hot and cold at the same time :das::roftl: His mood changed a lot and he was just looking in my eyes like Im a little girl and do not understand anything.. :roftl::wub2:

How long ago? :wink2:

Archived