Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

Hey, hey, hey. In a bit of pain but that don't matter.

How are you??

I haven't spoke to you in AGES!

:huglove:

I'm good! Really good - just arrived in Scotland today, it's awesome :biggrin2: I'll just ask my host mother if I can send you the address where I am right now, and I'll get back to you tomorrow :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:huglove:

I'm good! Really good - just arrived in Scotland today, it's awesome :biggrin2: I'll just ask my host mother if I can send you the address where I am right now, and I'll get back to you tomorrow :aah:

Awesome. :)

I have a double free so i'll be online. :)

I'm learning Latin now. It's well fun. :biggrin2:

I love Scotland. I know you'll love it there. I must warn you - it does get VERY cold. I'm freezing where I am now and it is about 10 degrees. Our winter (where I am) gets to about minus 4-ish but I guarantee it will be worse in Scotland. Just wear lots of layers and 4 pairs of socks. :biggrin2:

I just realized how alike me and my brother are.. :blink:

We both don't fit in my family. :original:

We're both city people, we're both accepting of everyone, workaholics, love traveling, ambidextrous, and always willing to try new things, weirdly, I don't think my brother likes me very much. He always posts the worst photos of me ever on his webpage and I always look mad/sad in them, I think he wants people to think bad of me. :sneaky2:

Archived