Mika's Dog Thread ▽・w・▽

suisuimeko

I don't mean to get all serious because I know everyone's having fun with this thread, but I've been wondering. If Mika is going to take his dog on his international tours, how will he get around the British Quarantine law?

This is very strict, and was set up to prevent the spread of Rabies into Britain. I thought that all dogs that had been abroad, had to be put into six months quarantine to ensure they were not carrying the disease.

Has he said how he would get around this?

I don't mean to get all serious because I know everyone's having fun with this thread, but I've been wondering. If Mika is going to take his dog on his international tours, how will he get around the British Quarantine law?

This is very strict, and was set up to prevent the spread of Rabies into Britain. I thought that all dogs that had been abroad, had to be put into six months quarantine to ensure they were not carrying the disease.

I've never seen him say how he'd get around it, only that getting a dog was a bad idea. :aah:

i dun think so, he only mentioned he made a wrong decision for having a dog.

he may hvn't thought of this but he should :naughty:

I don't believe this: 11 pages on Mika's dog.... :roftl:

And I am afraid that's not going to stop here.

I don't want to imagine what will happen when he gets three dogs!

Every dog will have it's own thread. There will be fan clubs for the nose of Mikas 1st, 2nd and 3rd dog, fan clubs for the tails, coats, ears and eyes of the dogs & at the end pple will get totaly crazy, because they will go on confusing the threads, the names, the pics of the dogs...

And 3 Twitter accounts. At least.

:loco::roftl:

The rules are different now with EG? You have to get some kind of ID for your dog to prove it have all the right vaccinations and so on.

I couldn't find a suitable page about it in English and I guess you don't know Swedish!:roftl:

Or...he could hire a nanny for the dog!:wink2:

For the record I've made these suggestions--

@mikasounds .

. . if Jimmy's cat can be 'breakfast'

your new puppy can be 'fishy'-- 'here, fishy, fishy, fishy' . . . .

@mikasounds .

. . Y not name it after me: "A L I C E" -- U know U like that name, correct . . . ?

PS: Please add to the "official" suggested names list!

Edited by A. Clay

Mika can move to France and live there ! :fangurl:

There are not such laws in France! You only need papers and up to date rabbies vaccinations, that's all!

And Cinnamon might be sweet for his pup or Cannelle if Mika comes to France!

Mika, please, come and live in France! :woot_jump:

I could babysit your pup when you go to England; I have a dog, but he's a boy so they should get along! :lmfao: